What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEE ROTONE ROTON CHENE. DEKHE KON BAL TA TA CHIRO EI FORUM E?

Bangladesh and India will forever be together.
See that's what I said,whenever you open your mouth only slang comes out.
Makes me wonder.........:what:and I did not call you roton(precious stone).that's for human example.

Dray bro. Tomader ki kono bhalo Indian forum nai? I need fresh air. Its so disgusting to visit stupid Bangladesh section in PDF filled up with militants of Jamaatis.

There are Indian forums with Indians members only, and there are 3 Indian defence forums afaik.

See that's what I said,whenever you open your mouth only slang comes out.
Makes me wonder.........:what:and I did not call you roton(precious stone).that's for human example.

Ohh,, now you are concerned about slang words but when you see PDF BDeshis are calling others kutta, murtads, Kushri, even calling Bangla an ugly language you don't get offended. Nice. :tup:

I'll say whatever I'd like to say. You can go Fuk yourself !!!

I feel sorry for you, I haven't seen people with decent upbringing and education engage in such discourse with their piers. Post reported

There are Indian forums with Indians members only, and there are 3 Indian defence forums afaik.

I am not talking about random Indian forum. International forum nai? Eto boro desh ekta international forum nai othocho Pakider ache. Strange.

@sandy_3126

It help's you satisfy your ego doesn't it ??? You narcissistic hypocrite jerk !!!

I have asked you to maintain forum decorum, if that makes me a jerk the so be it... post what ever you want to, but just adhere to the forum guidelines, that is all that I have interjected.

We are not same and will never be. If you Bangladeshis are so secular and love fellow Bengalis then how to could you conduct ethnic cleansing of Bangladeshi Hindus.

We don't want your 50 million free-loaders neither do you it seems.

Dont make India go Burma on your compatriots.

I have asked you to maintain forum decorum, if that makes me a jerk the so be it... post what ever you want to, but just adhere to the forum guidelines, that is all that I have interjected.
As I said before, I don't take orders from you and I'll do as i wish.

You should take it up with the staff.

We are not same and will never be. If you Bangladeshis are so secular and love fellow Bengalis then how to could you conduct ethnic cleansing of Bangladeshi Hindus.

We don't want your 50 million free-loaders neither do you it seems.

Dont make India go Burma on your compatriots.
bangladesi will remain in india, atleast they are hardworking and honest. on other hand you bihari bhaiyaas need to be kicked out, first from mumbai then from india, you lot stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom