What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i'm insulting your parents motherfucker !!!
Remember. YOU started this !!!

No he did not. He asked you to moderate your language before he rated you. Rhetoric and banter is one thing,vulgarity is another. I realize you don't don't give a damn either way but it paints you in a rather poor light.

Just saying.

leveling own country to other country's state does not make you hero or patroit you idiot

I have learned how to accept reality. Its an unofficial state of India. Its separate country from India by international law but the position is so deep down attached to India you can not move a bit without India. We are bound to live with Indians forever and we will not let them to think bad about us. Indians and Bangladeshis will forever be attached because two countries are so integrated with each other than those dialogues of sovereignty will go under vain once reality comes. India will build corridor in Bangladesh and if we don't give corridor we will ultimately suffer. Everything of our culture is so Indian then even Indians will say Bangladeshis are more Indians than themselves. Come to reality idiot.

No he did not. He asked you to moderate your language before he rated you. Rhetoric and banter is one thing,vulgarity is another. I realize you don't don't give a damn either way but it paints you in a rather poor light.

Just saying.
ahh....no need to reply to some one who is just on a insult mission rather then to understand and accept his mistake.....
u know well how the education system work there.... and may be some other factors too....;)

to thread close karo phir. Kahe ki nautanki lagaye bethe hai.
tamasha chal raha hai...dekh lo....baar baar aise mauke nai milte.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom