What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main legal Bangladeshi hoon. :D Main aap logon ko bohot pachand karta hoon kyun ki aap logo ke vajay se hi humne ek naya mulk haasil kiya. Hum aap logo ko bohot mohabbat karte hai bhayon. :kiss3:

(Btw, is it Hindi or Urdu?)

ofcourse not urdu but sabji language

So for you who suck Arabs and hate Bengali language is patriotic?

I was honest when I said I look like Punjabi or Persians. Its not only because of my color. My face looks more of an Iranian. Really. I was saying it to poster who were stereotyping Bengalis being dark and unappealing. One Arab retard even advised me to use whitening cream thinking I was a dark nigga. Its those who are insecure of their color give advice to others to use whitening creams.

1. Hey, you either look like a Punjabi or a Persian.

2. Post your picture so we can judge :rolleyes:

#DeportBangladeshis is trending in India on Twitter.

That is a dangerous trend. We should not bunch them together. Yes we don't want illegal aliens but to spread hate against a community as a whole can lead to no good.

I for one want Bangladeshis to come over, and take advantage of our education systems, healthcare systems and investment opportunities and even skilled and highly skilled labor if they can be accomodated.

Lets not confuse this. Illegal migration is one thing, and vitiating the atmosphere against a whole community is another.

Hell we are better than that ...

This mfucker is in India. :rofl:

This is you on the thread right now-
Preview

:lol:

Well, admin knows where I am. Btw, don't you have shame to use slang words with mosque in avatar?

1. Hey, you either look like a Punjabi or a Persian.

2. Post your picture so we can judge :rolleyes:

I can't make difference between Pakistani Punjabis and Persians. They look same to me. Esp. when I see Persian films.

Last edited:
I can't make difference between Punjabis and Persians. They look same to me. Esp. when I see Persian films.

Forget that, we're talking about you. Post a picture of your handsome, non-Bengali self :meeting:

So only 21 percent more to go to form a majority

The reality is that its difficult trying to remove the bengalis especially when they match the locals and have much of the required paperwork

it will cost billions for law enforcement to track arrest process and deport especially when the bengalis live and have laid roots amongst the indian muslim community

for every one you manage to finally deport at much expense 10 others will have children and a further 10 will come illegally adding to the existing community

To be honest I don't think Modi will do much the reality is this man has to overcome the stigma of Gujraat which will or should tie his hands throughout hi term

any anti muslim action will rake up the old stories of Gujraat and create division and giveaanyone anti modi a chance to pan him

strangely his past may compel him to make concessions to the muslim community

Regarding your 51% as I said earlier religion isnt the ultimate answer to all the problems, and I said it may be difficult to remove the illigals, not imposible... Thanks for your concern of our billions, we already have it....

BC, fir shuru ho gaya inka Maratha vs Bhaiya. :hitwall:

To all Bhaiyas: Dont go to Mumbai. Go to Akhilesh Yadav and ask for jobs.

To all Marathas: Enough of Raj Thakerey worshipping. Get back to u life. If Bhaiyas wont be there to subah doodh nahi aaega, ghar pe furniture kaha se laaega?

Every job has its own experts. Dont try to change the nature.
yes please, Bhiayas are more dangerous than BDs...they come in mob bcoz of freedom of movement..they must be stopped....Only educated and skilled ppl shud be allowed to enter mumbai!

@IamBengali :

Are you an Indian agent? Where do you get this information that there are millions of Bangladeshi's in India?

If you would have used some common sense, then you would know that BD now gives better life to the majority of it's population than India ever could. BD citizens live for 70 years and Indians for only 67 years

Any poor in BD can easily find work in the thousands of garment factories, Sylhet that is very short of labour since lots of Sylhetis are abroad, or they can work in Dhaka and any major cities as rickshaw drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom