What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most hilarious thread ever. The one Bengali who decided to whore himself out to the Indians thought this would curry enough favor to convince them to end their persecution against BDs in India. And then the Indians laugh and tell him they will be proceeding with their pogroms anyway. Well I'm laughing too :rofl::rofl:.

The 31 muslims killed in assam was an eye opener for us.. but hey not for this guy .. :lol:

This is the most hilarious thread ever. The one Bengali who decided to whore himself out to the Indians thought this would curry enough favor to convince them to end their persecution against BDs in India. And then the Indians laugh and tell him they will be proceeding with their pogroms anyway. Well I'm laughing too :rofl::rofl:.

A Bangladeshi talking to an Indian on a Pakistani forum.

What da **** is a Chinese doing on this thread? :rofl:

haa ha haa..so u r a Bhaiya....lol...and Marathas dont stink.... u Bhaiyas stink badly...its very known thing. when bhaiya around i can guess it by that bludy bad smell...:-)

I am a Sikhni a Proud Sikhni.

So true. :rofl:

We all know it. Your tongue was just wiping your *** and it was at the right place during mumbai blasts and mumbai attack. Stinky Sissy Marathi manush was calling for these bhaiyas only.
haa ha haa..so u r a Bhaiya....lol...and Marathas dont stink.... u Bhaiyas stink badly...its very known thing. when bhaiya around anyone can guess it by that bludy bad smell...:-)

BC, fir shuru ho gaya inka Maratha vs Bhaiya. :hitwall:

To all Bhaiyas: Dont go to Mumbai. Go to Akhilesh Yadav and ask for jobs.

To all Marathas: Enough of Raj Thakerey worshipping. Get back to u life. If Bhaiyas wont be there to subah doodh nahi aaega, ghar pe furniture kaha se laaega?

Every job has its own experts. Dont try to change the nature.

You yourself are the most self hating guy ive seen in my life.. no offence.. be it color of your "skin" ... with posts like hey i dont have dark complexion i look like a Pakistani to other nonsense..

So for you who suck Arabs and hate Bengali language is patriotic?

I was honest when I said I look like Punjabi or Persians. Its not only because of my color. My face looks more of an Iranian. Really. I was saying it to poster who was stereotyping Bengalis being dark and unappealing. One Arab retard even advised me to use whitening cream thinking I was a dark nigga. Its those who are insecure of their color give advice to others to use whitening creams.

Last edited:
@IamBengali Think ten times before showing such an affection towards india .The hard fact is that no matter what happen as long as you are a muslim these indians will hate you .As long as you won,t convert as a hindu and become part of their akhand bharat you are their enemy.After what these indians are doing in Bangladesh for creating separate home for hindus can,t you see what,s coming your way kiddo?? Oh yea you got independence from those so called cruel pakistanis in 1971 but see what,s your real worth being a bangladeshi muslim in front of these indians. Right you love being a bangladeshi and love your country are you sure after 20-30 years it will exist? Or it will be a part of india?
All they did in 1971 was breaking up the unity of the muslims of subcontinent .Now being alone with no military power ,surrounded by all sides go save your pride and dignity you proud bengali.
Remember one thing pakistan was made for a purpose and that purpose was to save muslims of subcontinent from these cunning hindus ,if you are united you will live with dignity and honour ,if you are helpless these hindus will eat you alive.

before you give lecture to us just see whose minorities are fleeing and seeking refuge in other countries? Have any of our Muslim brothers standing on your door steps begging to admit them and seeing refuge??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom