What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with bangladeshi is that they dont try to improve there living standard... they are fine living in extreme poverty and in other hand they will reproduce like rabbits.. marrying 3-5 wives.. having 15-25 children per couple which creates burden on economy and resources..

Bodo people are very short tempered.. they are requesting GOI for so long to remove these illegal cancer from there land.. but no action taken.. now it has become a boiling point where only 1 person is responsible.. that is Mr. Tarun retard.

don't know about west bengal but if modi comes bangladeshis from rest of the country will be deported.

even didi's stand is till the election season only to get seats,their is no logic behind it.

I will be happiest person if that happens... but I am afraid that cant be possible as BDs here in WB have almost all the documents for an Indian citizen, starting from a forged birth certificate

I will be happiest person if that happens... but I am afraid that cant be possible as BDs here in WB have almost all the documents for an Indian citizen, starting from a forged birth certificate
If you know anyone in your vicinity, make a list of the family. You will know where to send it soon. A forged certificate is still a piece of paper. Just a piece of paper.

Forgeries can be easily identified.

"The identifies and deports illegal immigrants as per the provisions of the Foreigners Act, 1946. From time to time, courts have expressed concern over the problem. The Delhi high court in 2008 observed that the influx poses a "threat to the integrity and security of India" and permitted to deport five members of a family to Bangladesh. "The large-scale influx of illegal migrants has led to large tracts of sensitive borders having serious implications for internal security," it said, dismissing a petition filed by a Bangladeshi woman against the deportation of her family. The ration card and nationality certificates with the family were found to be forgeries."

Narendra Modi remark puts Bangladeshi immigrants in NCR back in focus - The Times of India

See, again yesterday devil Modi was provoking Bodos to attack Bangladeshis. He is encouraging communal violence and hatred. :pissed:

Two types of people have come from Bangladesh – the refugees who have been thrown out in the name of religion and the infiltrators,” he said at an election rally here.

“In any country of the world if there are Indians in whose blood the colour of India runs, if they are ethnic Indians, whatever be the colour of their passport. Should not they come to India and be greeted with open arms?

“Those who are thrown out of Bangladesh, should they come to India or not? … Those who are thrown out of Bangladesh, those who observe Durgastami and speak Bengali, they are all our Mother India’s children. They will get the same respect just as any Indian,” he said.

Bangladeshi infiltrators must go back, refugees welcome, says Narendra Modi | The Indian Express

Dear Indian members, please don't respond to those stupid PDF BD members who want to change their mother tongue to become Arabs. Proof: Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

There are Arab wannabes in Bangladesh but fortunately its a very tiny portion. They always equate Islam and Arabia but these guys love PDF BD section because they have an open field here to insult their mother language . These people can not tolerate anything unpleasing to Arabia and Pakistan (no offense) but they like to insult their own identity as being Bengali who are basically Indians by genes. Still they 24/7 bash India and Bangladesh. They know it very well that Bangladesh CAN NOT exist without India and its a fact. Most Bangladeshis have soft corner towards India and you know in abroad if you say you are Bangladeshi people will say Bangladesh ! Which country is this? Bangladeshis have to say the country beside India or bordered entirely by India is called Bangladesh.

Bros, If any Bangladeshi bashes Bengali identity I request to Indian Bengalis not to get offended. You guys know much about Bangladeshi sentiments than other Indians.

Please don't bash Bangladeshis. We are not Arabs. We are Bangladeshis. Our religion may have Arabic influence but our culture is still Bengali. We love our culture and religion both.

I see many of you guys started bashing Bangladeshis after seeing those stupid idiotic comments made by almost all PDF Bangladeshis. They don't represent Bangladesh. Many of them even never visited Bangladesh. These people are mostly Sylhetis living in London who have no respect for Bangla language. I just read a stupid BD member's comment, 'Bengali language is so ugly language, I can not even say beyond Gho.' Do you think any respectful Bangladeshi will say Bengali / Bangla language is ugly?

BANGLADESH_-_migranti_irregolari_indi_ok.JPG

I know there are lots of Bangladeshis living in India. The flow can not be stopped because geographically Bangladesh is almost entirely bordered from all sides by India. If you say send those Bangladeshis to their country it will create tension in your own country. Bangladesh is a vulnerable issue for India. If India wants to develop North East region you MUST always have extremely good relation with Bangladesh otherwise your North East region will suffer.

See, Mamata Banerjee said,

If on Bengal's soil Modi says Bangladeshis will have to pack their bags and go, people of Bengal will throw him out."

Mamata Banerjee dares Narendra Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Bangladesh is a country which is almost entirely inside another country. If you try to deport illegals in BD , be practical, you just CAN'T deport. How can you border rivers? Its not possible.

The best way is India should legalize those immigrants except militants if any. Common Bangladeshis are so innocent and nice people. If you try to deport those millions of Bangladeshis from India which is almost impossible your own country will be divided again by riots between Muslims and Hindus. Just take action against anyone who is trying to destabilize the country but as for humanity's sake don't be cruel to those poor innocent Bangladeshis living in bordering states. Your country will be ruined if you start sending every Bengali speaking to Bangladesh.

I feel so sad for those victims who were killed in riots in Assam. Narendra Modi is a devil who is infamous for creating communal violence. He recently provoked Bados against Muslim Bengalis and see what happened. More than 30 were killed.

Indo-Bangla is a life long ally. No Modi or no Jamaati can break this friendship. Long live Indo-Bangla friendship. :cheers:
They rnt the ones bashing anyone but r trying to educate some illiterate people like u that what the history was done with u and how was u used by others to fulfill their needs and threats.

The truth makes her path her ownself. No matter how bitter it may look.

Just out of curiosity, how do you get local media of Assam? Any source?

Lol no I read a few articles online all who were making the claim and attributing it to the local media of Assam. One was on Dawn.

If you know anyone in your vicinity, make a list of the family. You will know where to send it soon. A forged certificate is still a piece of paper. Just a piece of paper.

There are lots... just take a local train from Sealdah and every pigeonhole touching the railtrack are illigals....

With all this kind of hoopla, Modi government will make sure it's not going to be a BIG news in Indian media when they start deporting these illegals. They know how to handle this situation well and number will go down in few years.

& you sissy Mumbaikars look to North Indian Bhaiyas whenever your *** gets owned by someone.
well, we keep our *** with us only stewards do change in cleaning it! some wipe it ...some wash it! for us both are same...Bhaiyas or BDies

I swear you BDeshi's are very hard to understand. You either really hate India so much, or you suck up to them.
Very unpatriotic people.

There are lots... just take a local train from Sealdah and every pigeonhole touching the railtrack are illigals....
I don't understand Bengali, so can't find the difference. If you can, be vigilant and keep a list. Soon you will know where to send it. If you send names, there are people who can work on it.

See, again yesterday devil Modi was provoking Bodos to attack Bangladeshis. He is encouraging communal violence and hatred. :pissed:

Two types of people have come from Bangladesh – the refugees who have been thrown out in the name of religion and the infiltrators,” he said at an election rally here.

“In any country of the world if there are Indians in whose blood the colour of India runs, if they are ethnic Indians, whatever be the colour of their passport. Should not they come to India and be greeted with open arms?

“Those who are thrown out of Bangladesh, should they come to India or not? … Those who are thrown out of Bangladesh, those who observe Durgastami and speak Bengali, they are all our Mother India’s children. They will get the same respect just as any Indian,” he said.

Bangladeshi infiltrators must go back, refugees welcome, says Narendra Modi | The Indian Express

is subject ko mar goli.....tu bhi 'illegal' Bangladeshi he kya???

Not aware of Asom but almost 30% in WB...

So only 21 percent more to go to form a majority

The reality is that its difficult trying to remove the bengalis especially when they match the locals and have much of the required paperwork

it will cost billions for law enforcement to track arrest process and deport especially when the bengalis live and have laid roots amongst the indian muslim community

for every one you manage to finally deport at much expense 10 others will have children and a further 10 will come illegally adding to the existing community

To be honest I don't think Modi will do much the reality is this man has to overcome the stigma of Gujraat which will or should tie his hands throughout hi term

any anti muslim action will rake up the old stories of Gujraat and create division and giveaanyone anti modi a chance to pan him

strangely his past may compel him to make concessions to the muslim community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom