What's new

Come May 16, Bangladeshi immigrants must pack up: Narendra Modi

some people here want an ideal law for (illegal)immigrants,where they are not discriminated on the basis of religion..

we need to be practical
I guess you were talking about my post. :-)
Because we are evil. I, just like Modi, do not worry about morality or ethics - only practical stuff on the ground.
Case of priorities. Why does a guy from the EU get easy access to an American green card rather than an Indian/Mexican/African/Middle Eastern o_O. As I said it may not be politically correct but then we do not live in an ideal world

Okay I give up.
May be it's just me who clings on to unrealistic and impractical ideas.

But @SarthakGanguly we are talking about illegal immigrants and not the refugees right???
From what I understand refugees are those who enter the country with permission and we're legally bound to shelter them.In that case I am sure the government can not go about segregating hindu and muslim refugees.
And frankly yes there's a dilemma as to whether to send the hindu immigrants back or not,sending them back would be like feeding them to wolves. :(

@axisofevil @noksss

Last edited:
K
Are you sure he'll send all the refugees back??
From what I've gleaned he said ""As soon as we come to power... detention camps housing Hindu migrants from Bangladesh will be done away with..the Hindus have been displaced from their land because of harassment. India is the land for Hindus across the globe and they are welcome to stay here. ... We have a responsibility toward Hindus who are harassed and suffer in other countries. Where will they go? India is the only place for them. Our government cannot continue to harass them. We will have to accommodate them here.”
As such, he has called for the expulsion of Bangladeshi Muslims, smugglers and criminals, and, in sharp contrast, for the embrace of Bangladeshi Hindus.

This is sheer hypocrisy
India’s 2014 Elections: Narendra Modi Says Some Illegal Immigrants From Bangladesh Are Better Than Others
Narendra modi is doing exactly what he accused Mamta Banerjee of, the vote bank politics.
Yes I do agree that hindus have nowhere else to go and ergo should be accommodated in India.
But then should we discriminate on the basis of religion??

Whats hypocrisy there.India is natural home of hindus.While muslims have many islamic nations.About time the pseudo-secular ranters are shown their place.

Last edited:

Okay I give up.

But @SarthakGanguly we are talking about illegal immigrants and not the refugees right???
From what I understand refugees are those who enter the country with permission and we're legally bound to shelter them.In that case I am sure the government can not go about segregating hindu and muslim refugees.
And frankly yes there's a dilemma as to whether to send the hindu immigrants back or not,sending them back would be like feeding them to wolves. :(

@axisofevil @noksss
yes,you and the others who are gonna comment on similar lines :agree:

Throw Bangladeshis from Mumbai.
Throw Bangladeshis from Delhi
Throw Bangladeshis from Assam
No more Al Quaeda Supporters Here...

from West Bengal....and yes.. only the illegal ones..rest are just fine.

You could've quoted me :)
i was saying it in general..

42731700.jpg

by short dark evil yaindoos to corrupt "momins" of bangladesh

inko "maufi" nahi milegi :D
are dutt sahab long time,kya haal hai?? :azn:
i heard that u voted for AAP? :mad:

Okay I give up.

@axisofevil @noksss

India is under no obligation to accept any refugees.

upload_2014-4-28_17-54-44.png

Oh no. this is detrimental to the secularism we practice in India. Kicking BDians out would mean secularism will be in danger!:devil:

from West Bengal....and yes.. only the illegal ones..rest are just fine.

Not just from WB. You forget their menace is all over here in NE too. Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur and now even Nagaland and Mizoram are facing problems. There are few who try to make inroads into Arunachal and even here Sikkim using the siliguri corridor.

Ever since that loser MMS ordered er I mean Sonia ordered BSF not to use Shoot at Sight option, this has increased.

Oh no. this is detrimental to the secularism we practice in India. Kicking BDians out would mean secularism will be in danger!:devil:

To hell with such secularism and to hell with such secularists. If these traitors want to destroy our country, send them also packing out. An ideal government should hunt down such self-appointed intellectuals and strip them off their Indian nationality as well. Whatever religion they belong to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom