What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no illegal Bangladeshis in India, its communal Modi trying to get rid of the Muslim population.

However if I am bengali can turn WB and assam into majority muslim

and the ISI can arm them, then they have a good chance to fight back

Fight back what...?? anyways WB is one of states with most muslims in India

don't know about west bengal but if modi comes bangladeshis from rest of the country will be deported.

even didi's stand is till the election season only to get seats,their is no logic behind it.

You guys spent 300 cr rupees in 1971 just to feed Bangladeshi refuges. If you can do that during the struggle of Bengalis you can easily accommodate 30 millions (Official), 50 millions (Unofficial) Bangladeshi Bengalis in your country. Arrre.. yeh koi burden nahi hai. BDians will be assets in long term. :victory1:
U mean ISI assets lol. come with proper documentation and we'll give you red carpet welcome. But pole vaulting is not welcomed. Sorry bro!

There are no illegal Bangladeshis in India, its communal Modi trying to get rid of the Muslim population.
aye lo . Aagaye mendhak kuen ke bahar. Welcome to the world. :D

Its true. There are millions of Bangladeshis in India.

Delhi high court verdict

"It is unfortunate that while genuine citizens of this country continue to suffer in abject poverty, it is petty vote bank politics which prevents a firm, resolute, intense government action against the three crore (official figures) Bangladesh nationals illegally staying in our country," the court said.

Narendra Modi remark puts Bangladeshi immigrants in NCR back in focus - The Times of India

I think now Indians have got used to Bangladeshies the way Mumbai people have got used to north indians called as Bhaiyas......I do not see BDsians or Bhayais differently.

If Modi want to throw illegal BD ppl out of india, he must talk abt unskilled/uneducated north indian mob of bhaiyas coming to mumbai

& you sissy Mumbaikars look to North Indian Bhaiyas whenever your *** gets owned by someone.

They are in Arunachal Pradesh also????? My god!!!

and unlike Bengali Bangladeshi, they look like us and stealing land from local tribes.

Seriously. If Bangladeshi do not reproduce that fast then i would not complain that much. and they don't send their children to school, all their children are child labour

seriously i agree with you, he is this side, on the other side some retard wannabe arab wants to even change bangla language.
I wish i met this pathetic morons in my life, i would through them under my feet and smash their heads with my shoe

My blood boiled so much :mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
Majority of hard working Bangladeshis are in the middle which is a good thing.

No if No but.. those Bangladeshi living here illegally should be deported back.. period !!!

and those questioning there legality.. u can easily make out who is bangladeshi muslim and indian muslim..

You guys spent 300 cr rupees in 1971 just to feed Bangladeshi refuges. If you can do that during the struggle of Bengalis you can easily accommodate 30 millions (Official), 50 millions (Unofficial) Bangladeshi Bengalis in your country. Arrre.. yeh koi burden nahi hai. BDians will be assets in long term. :victory1:

Of course they are a burden . . these illegal migrants are exploited by corrupt politicians for their personal benefit.
people give away their votes for some short term benefits or freebies like a mere ration card.

come through a legal process otherwise Pack your bags and get lost.

Sorry for being so blunt but we have enough population of poors to be taken care of with limited resources. and additional burden is not justified by any means.

we are not against Bangladeshi but security wise 'illegal' Bangladeshi will be dangerous for india. lot of terrorist group used Bangladesh route to send fake money , weapons etc ...agar aise aage chal ke bhi hoga to dono country ke relationship kharab hoge isliye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom