What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least unlike those poor bangladeshis we pakistanis don,t have any threat of being invaded from some other country in the name of religion . Yes we have internal problems but here we are talking about humiliation and alienation of bengali muslims by indians .Well as every one knows pakistani muslims don,t feel any threat from indians unlike those helpless bengalis.

Like you have your own internal :pleasantry: threats . . these illegal migrants are a threat to our nation. in terms of addition burden on our economy.

to not to face this humiliation and alienation by evil Hindus they should avoid pole vaulting and stay in their own safe heavens :)

There would not have been any problem regarding bangladeshi migrant coming in arunachal pradesh and working with proper documents but CHAKMAS tribe from bangladesh illegally occupied our lands , came in like flood in short period of 6 to 7 years and the illegal populations of these chakmas has incresaed from mere 6000 to over 50,000 thousand and now they want the right to vote and purchase land in our state .. here the problem start and Muslim bangladeshi also gets blamed for not their faults. If the population of Bangladeshi Chakmas increase at this rate within few years they will dominated us and this fear and insecurity is the main cause of problem between arunachalis and bangladeshis ..!

They are in Arunachal Pradesh also????? My god!!!

seriously i agree with you, he is this side, on the other side some retard wannabe arab wants to even change bangla language.
I wish i met this pathetic morons in my life, i would through them under my feet and smash their heads with my shoe

My blood boiled so much :mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
haha aare cool down bro. Chal kuch acche Bangali songs ka link de FB pe. LOLs

Then be a witness to see riots in India and many being killed in communal violence. Grant the request. Legalize 'illegal' Bangladeshis. :pissed:

30 odd so far, we wont care if the figure reach to 300. Illegals are not welcome here.

Then be a witness to see riots in India and many being killed in communal violence. Grant the request. Legalize 'illegal' Bangladeshis. :pissed:
Bangladeshis are welcome as tourists :welcome:, citizenship :disagree:.

And who do you think will suffer in those riots ?

I saw it on indiana jones once

its Kali maaaa rakshi deh:mamba:

you have to have a red dot on your head, it seemed important

Oh Well.. If we start interpreting Islam basis movies made in Hollywood, you all know which way this will go. Hope you remember the riots on the streets of Pakistan when the last such movie got made in California about Islam.

Bangladeshis are welcome as tourists :welcome:, citizenship :disagree:.

And who do you think will suffer in those riots ?

However if I am bengali can turn WB and assam into majority muslim

and the ISI can arm them, then they have a good chance to fight back

I think now Indians have got used to Bangladeshies the way Mumbai people have got used to north indians called as Bhaiyas......I do not see BDsians or Bhayais differently.

If Modi want to throw illegal BD ppl out of india, he must talk abt unskilled/uneducated north indian mob of bhaiyas coming to mumbai

sorry guys......INDIAN PEOPLE - INDIAN RULE

Like you have your own internal :pleasantry: threats . . these illegal migrants are a threat to our nation. in terms of addition burden on our economy.

to not to face this humiliation and alienation by evil Hindus they should avoid pole vaulting and stay in their own safe heavens :)

You guys spent 300 cr rupees in 1971 just to feed Bangladeshi refuges. If you can do that during the struggle of Bengalis you can easily accommodate 30 millions (Official), 50 millions (Unofficial) Bangladeshi Bengalis in your country. Arrre.. yeh koi burden nahi hai. BDians will be assets in long term. :victory1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom