What's new

Narendra Modi threatens to deport Bangladeshi immigrants

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/***-kicking.gif
image (1).jpg

So those who are illegal are kicked out in any part of the world.

What is so new? Bangladesh not familiar with global procedures?

Done,we want all illegal Bangladeshis back,provided you have to prove they are Bangladeshi in the first place.birth place in BD.parents in BD.primary schooling in BD.police verifications by police,affirmations of birth by neighbors. Extensive verifications by distant relatives.
In return we want all ties with India to be null and void. No treety,no deal,no road,no port,no business, no Indians in BD soil.
Tell modi,what I said, get back to me with this deal in writing. ASAP.
LMAO!!! YOu are talking as it is a give a take deal which isnt.

We dont need to to consult BD to deport illegal BD's back to BD.

This is great. If they want to live, give them work permit. If they do not declare that they are illegal and caught, confiscate all their property and than deport them.

:rofl: :rofl:
werrr gya Lungi Army sey.................. :rofl: :rofl:

abey ek sukhoi-30mki bhej diya toh Hasina ka Pasina nikal jayega :rofl:
What the hell are you doing here.

I thought you were swimming towords BD. :D

This is great. If they want to live, give them work permit. If they do not declare that they are illegal and caught, confiscate all their property and than deport them.

We have one billion people ready to take those jobs, why should we offer permits to them? They can go improve their destitute country and stay out of ours.

So when does this ambitious process begin? :rolleyes1: I can already see a lot more land being free'd up for development once my city's slum pockets are cleared of all illegal bongloids.

So when does this ambitious process begin? :rolleyes1: I can already see a lot more land being free'd up for development once my city's slum pockets are cleared of all illegal bongloids.

You haven't even seen the half of it. Here in NE, they are all over the place, barring my state and Arunachal. I never thought I'd see the day when these pole vaulters would actually settle down and create havoc in Manipur, Mizoram and Nagaland.

You haven't even seen the half of it. Here in NE, they are all over the place, barring my state and Arunachal. I never thought I'd see the day when these pole vaulters would actually settle down and create havoc in Manipur, Mizoram and Nagaland.

This is disappointing news. The current sorry state of affairs has got to be turned around before it gets out of hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom