What's new

Narendra Modi threatens to deport Bangladeshi immigrants

@BDforever

Dude. Why it seems that you want ur illegal immigrants in India not to be brot back to Bangladesh? Nowhere Modi said it will invade Bangladesh or something. Hes the only politician in Sub Continent who is more crisp and clear than distilled Water. He is very clear with his policies and hence been so successful.

Take it. Illegal Bangladeshis back to Bangladesh. Bangladesh and India to continue with its current Bilateral partnership. Period. Isse jyaada ya kam sochna Bewkoofi hai.
Done,we want all illegal Bangladeshis back,provided you have to prove they are Bangladeshi in the first place.birth place in BD.parents in BD.primary schooling in BD.police verifications by police,affirmations of birth by neighbors. Extensive verifications by distant relatives.
In return we want all ties with India to be null and void. No treety,no deal,no road,no port,no business, no Indians in BD soil.
Tell modi,what I said, get back to me with this deal in writing. ASAP.

Done,we want all illegal Bangladeshis back,provided you have to prove they are Bangladeshi in the first place.birth place in BD.parents in BD.primary schooling in BD.police verifications by police,affirmations of birth by neighbors. Extensive verifications by distant relatives.
In return we want all ties with India to be null and void. No treety,no deal,no road,no port,no business, no Indians in BD soil.
What?

Who is we here? There is hardly any Indian living illegally in Bangladesh. All Indians there are on official Visas. Now they are allowed by your constitution and pay their taxes. So dont cry a river on that issue.

Regarding illegal deportation, Its not India's onus to search in Bangladesh. That sounds so foolish.

If u are an India u need to have a citizen's proof like Voter Id, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.

If the bangladeshis fail to provide so, they are kicked out back to their hole. Now it doesnt matter who all he has back in BD.

Thats been the rule thruout the world. U are no different spiecies.

What?

Who is we here? There is hardly any Indian living illegally in Bangladesh. All Indians there are on official Visas. Now they are allowed by your constitution and pay their taxes. So dont cry a river on that issue.

Regarding illegal deportation, Its not India's onus to search in Bangladesh. That sounds so foolish.

If u are an India u need to have a citizen's proof like Voter Id, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.

If the bangladeshis fail to provide so, they are kicked out back to their hole. Now it doesnt matter who all he has back in BD.

In ch$$%^on ko jute maar maar ke nikalo...laato ke bhoot baato se nahin mante aur na hi samajhte...laat padegi tab sare proof muh se niklenge...

Lungi don't get excited what are you what are your status.its seems india's to much charity made your skin thick.i think its time to get lungis a lesson who is the boss here:mad::mad:

What?

don't talk like ignorant bro, i personally saw illegal indians here :)

Lungi don't get excited what are you what are your status.its seems india's to much charity made your skin thick.i think its time to get lungis a lesson who is the boss here:mad::mad:
boss is bollywood :rofl::rofl::rofl:

T
What?

True,true.we will take back our people not Indian's. That's why we will be doing the screening. Not you.
And the deportation should be both ways, no?we need space,cant keep people from other countries to pollute the land thats already polluted by over population.
Now,go fetch modi.

T

True,true.we will take back our people not Indian's. That's why we will be doing the screening. Not you.
And the deportation should be both ways, no?we need space,cant keep people from other countries to pollute the land thats already polluted by over population.
Now,go fetch modi.
Naa we i have better idea why not we use are Conventional missiles and put your cities to dust why not we build a new state for are Increasing population:D:D:D

can any one post the video of -my hoon modi by headlines today,,,it looks cool

T

Now,go fetch modi.
So who the f**ck stopped u?

Illegal people deserve to be sent back. Maybe Indian or any other. Ispar ro kyon raha hai?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom