What's new

Assam should be part of Greater Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the 457192478059890th time IamBengali's begging strategy has failed. How embarrassing. You do a great disservice for your country.

Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

judge_young_drunk_stupid_524355.jpg

Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Even Kerala is now a Bangladesh hub. Please allow VISA free access for Bangladeshis.

If you need Pakistan's help then let us know :whistle:

If you need Pakistan's help then let us know :whistle:

1.Retrieving the lost kingdom of Sirajdawla is not only a dream of Bangladeshis but all Bengalees. And that NE will join us natural.

2. Yes we will need the support of Pakistan,Afghanistan, Turkey, Indonesia, all the Muslim nations and China.

1.Retrieving the lost kingdom of Sirajdawla is not only a dream of Bangladeshis but all Bengalees. And that NE will join us natural.

2. Yes we will need the support of Pakistan,Afghanistan, Turkey, Indonesia, all the Muslim nations and China.
Anything for our Muslim brothers :cheers:

this thread is posted in the wrong section....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom