What's new

Assam should be part of Greater Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Bangladeshis. He supports work permit for Bangladeshis but I hope BJP takes step to give VISA free access for Bangladeshi Bengalis. Here Mamata seems to be so angry with BJP leaders when Bangladeshis are attacked.She is shouting at BJP leaders. LMFAOO

Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Even Kerala is now a Bangladesh hub. Please allow VISA free access for Bangladeshis.

As it is easy to annexed part of nuclear power By You Lungis did you even have credible balls to do so or it's just A death wish of existence of your nation.

not so dear Bangladeshis leave India or else face the
FS-DAYT-7.jpg

Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Even Kerala is now a Bangladesh hub. Please allow VISA free access for Bangladeshis.

OK, we give you Assam but you also have to take Sunny Leone with you. I am really tired of her. I don't know what is she up to.

Aww .. You asked and we give lol.

Bangladesh may become West Bengal but ofcourse we will see if we want that either.

OP is a good guy. Why are people insulting him?

OP is a good guy. Why are people insulting him?

Because there can be no friendship between a wolf and a sheep, and when you are in a weak position you can only dream :D But I am with OP give them visa free access :D

If bangladesh even thinks about anything stupid like this, Bangladesh will become part of greater Bay of Bengal

Where is personal attack????? I would be the last person to attack some one personally..
Whenever someone quotes me and talks about working in gulf countries then I take it personally only :(

Aww .. You asked and we give lol.

Bangladesh may become West Bengal but ofcourse we will see if we want that either.
We demand VISA free access only. Not to become West Bengal. Bangladeshis are migrating to India on rapid scale. You can't control it due to superficial border. So better give VISA free access.

--
If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh
--
we can help you to save from drawing in sea due to climate change .. shalll we.. then you can annex

And Bangladesh Should be a part of Greater India...

Whenever someone quotes me and talks about working in gulf countries then I take it personally only :(

I couldnt stop myself from laughing..... I never thought in this aspect yet.... But trust me i will in future......... :P

@IamBengali, will you give visa free access to people of myanmar? or will UK give visa free access to us Indians.
There are international law, the fact that you violate it does not mean law should be changed.

India did not make such special laws. Why should there be special treatment for bd nationals.
And till now, its only BJP that is drumming the BD illegal story, think when people take matter to their own hand.
you will have riots and mass killing in India. Do you want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom