What's new

Assam should be part of Greater Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
kya....bor kar raha be...day by day same topic same own minded story!!!

With people like Mamta Banerjee and no good leftist intellectuals in WB. Your wish might actually become true.

Instead WB should merge with Bangladesh and all Bengalis must be deported from rest of India.

That's a win-win situation for both.

What do ya, say?

Bengalis love Bangladeshis more than other Indians. You will live happily ever-after.

very soon Bangladesh will be a party of The Greater Bay Of Bengal ;)

We demand VISA free access only. Not to become West Bengal. Bangladeshis are migrating to India on rapid scale. You can't control it due to superficial border. So better give VISA free access.

We will let Bodos start shooting Bangladeshis and dump them in Bangladesh by truckloads if they don't return nicely when told to.

Annex bay of Bengal into greater Bangladesh. Then all Bangladeshis can move there visa free..
or was it, global warming was going to annex Bangladesh into greater bay of Bengal??

@Oscar @Manticore

I request you guys to check such threads otherwise this forum may get banned in India.

I on Behalf of Pakistani Support this But This Post prove small thinking of bangladeshi people.Why only Assam?why not the land from Bangladesh upto bihar and stretching upto Pakistani border.

We will have land access to Bangladesh

@Oscar @Manticore

I request you guys to check such threads otherwise this forum may get banned in India.
Lets bankrupt @WebMaster!
g1364919121574301280.jpg

The intellectual gap between Indian bengalis and BD bengalis / biharis on the forum is mindboggling.

Pakistani biharis OTOH are a pleasant surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom