What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW may i ask you one thing . . . Are Muslims really safe in Pakistan or even in bangladesh ?
At least unlike those poor bangladeshis we pakistanis don,t have any threat of being invaded from some other country in the name of religion . Yes we have internal problems but here we are talking about humiliation and alienation of bengali muslims by indians .Well as every one knows pakistani muslims don,t feel any threat from indians unlike those helpless bengalis.

i see Bangldeshi illegal immigrant to India similar to Mexicans illegal immgrant to USA. India cant spend as much as US to fence and border patrol. Both countries have to work together improve lives of poor in border areas! Both leaders have to be sensible to sentiments of poor.
And Bangladeshi immigrant being ISI agents, well there are non-bangladeshi ISI agents as well. some are non-muslims. it's all about money!
Indians are not anti-bangladesh, we are just anti-jammats. also indians dont have to worry much about jamaat as we know their integlliegence is that of primates, as it's evident from the bdf.

Luckly I have been resident of both Asom and WB, I have seen the political situations in both the states, illegal BD residents coming to WB gets mixed with public easily here since the language and cultural barrier isnt much, and recent help from political parties such as TMCP has added to this problem, for eg giving away citizenship to them for votebank... The same cannot be said for Asom since people have faced the problem of loss in local jobs and land and thats the main reason for Assam's hate against them...

and @Pakistani-nationalist , religion isnt the ultimate answer for every question related to India bro....

:rofl:

@IamBengali : Dude, that was hilarious. Jab saath the tab religion nahi yaad aaya. Illegal Bachche de diye. Aaj India is strongest and a pro India govt in BD, to aag laga raha hai. :D

By da way, how do they convert in Hinduism? :rofl:

Someone explain me the process.

Like in Islam we say Islam Kabool hai 3 times.

What do we say in hinduism while conversion? :undecided:
Kabool hain in Islam? You confused the nikah process.
You just have to recite the Kalma and complete Shahadah with honesty to be a Muslim.
For being a Hindu, there is no hard and fast rule. For practical purposes, be like one to be one. :angel:

Our West Bengali brothers and Mamata dude will protect Bangladeshis from Modi. :D

mamata-main6.jpg

Touch a single Bangladeshi Muslim, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that,” Banerjee, the Chief Minister, told an election meeting here.

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | The Indian Express

The way she is going, I wonder who will protect her from West Bengali brothers. :angry:

Bangladeshis don't feel in abroad when they live in India. You know, India liberated Bangladesh from occupation forces. So Bangladeshis don't see India as a foreign country. Its more of a brother country to Bangladeshis. We Bangladeshis love our Indian brothers. :enjoy:

We can see the love in PDF. :lol:

India needs to regularise / legalize immigration from Bangladesh

68% :yahoo:
12452 Votes
AGREE

32%
5856 Votes
DISAGREE

Debates: - Firstpost Debates

Bangladeshi fake internet Like giving industry is again at work, I couldn't see the poll though in that link.

haan bhai gher ke sath arab khul jaay to belly dance dekhny dubai nhi jaana pary ga :lol:

I never thought about that, that's an wonderful side effect of Arabinization of Bangladesh!! :yay:

seriously i agree with you, he is this side, on the other side some retard wannabe arab wants to even change bangla language.
I wish i met this pathetic morons in my life, i would through them under my feet and smash their heads with my shoe

My blood boiled so much :mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Don't boil so much, start learning Arabic if you want to live as a Bangladeshi citizen in Bangladesh, the change is inevitable. :drag: :drag: :drag:

Kabool hain in Islam? You confused the nikah process.
You just have to recite the Kalma and complete Shahadah with honesty to be a Muslim.
For being a Hindu, there is no hard and fast rule. For practical purposes, be like one to be one. :angel:
Thats what. There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism. Its a way of life. There is no baptism process.

Thats what. informationno concept of conversion in Hinduism. Its a way of life. There is no baptism process.

I thought some of your more violent demon type gods required a sacrafice:taz:

Once again i refer to indiana jones as my only source of information on the matter

Oh this Bangali chariya at it again :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom