What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you take election speeches very seriously. That's for vote bank politics and nothing more. Modi is a Gujrati lion and don't give a fcck about Bengali Tigers lol. Pack your bags and get the fcck out of India before we go the Assamese style lol :D
call BSF and shoot iambengali , i will be happy

lol you take election speeches very seriously. That's for vote bank politics and nothing more. Modi is a Gujrati lion and don't give a fcck about Bengali Tigers lol. Pack your bags and get the fcck out of India before we go the Assamese style lol :D

Hey, lions are lazy and tigers are brave. :coffee: I would say tigress. I used to hate Mamata for not giving Teesta share but I am now starting liking her. :smitten:

Hey, lions are lazy and tigers are brave. :coffee: I would say tigress. I used to hate Mamata for not giving Teesta share but I am now starting liking her. :smitten:
Chalo. Now we dont need to give teesta share. :D

Bangladeshis don't feel in abroad when they live in India. You know, India liberated Bangladesh from occupation forces. So Bangladeshis don't see India as a foreign country. Its more of a brother country to Bangladeshis. We Bangladeshis love our Indian brothers. :enjoy:
@aazidane - What sorcery is this? :mad: What more do we have to do to alienate you further? :pissed:

Local media in Assam reports that Bodo attacks were in retaliation for Muslims not supporting their preferred candidate, can illegals vote in India?

Just out of curiosity, how do you get local media of Assam? Any source?

@IamBengali Think ten times before showing such an affection towards india .The hard fact is that no matter what happen as long as you are a muslim these indians will hate you .As long as you won,t convert as a hindu and become part of their akhand bharat you are their enemy.After what these indians are doing in Bangladesh for creating separate home for hindus can,t you see what,s coming your way kiddo?? Oh yea you got independence from those so called cruel pakistanis in 1971 but see what,s your real worth being a bangladeshi muslim in front of these indians. Right you love being a bangladeshi and love your country are you sure after 20-30 years it will exist? Or it will be a part of india?
All they did in 1971 was breaking up the unity of the muslims of subcontinent .Now being alone with no military power ,surrounded by all sides go save your pride and dignity you proud bengali.
Remember one thing pakistan was made for a purpose and that purpose was to save muslims of subcontinent from these cunning hindus ,if you are united you will live with dignity and honour ,if you are helpless these hindus will eat you alive.

call BSF and shoot iambengali , i will be happy

Nah I'll ask bodo people to help him pack his bags lol

U know what post 16th may your tigress didi would come to Delhi with a large KATORA begging modi ji for funds lol

She'll most likely sell off you guys for funds lol

@IamBengali Think ten times before showing such an affection towards india .The hard fact is that no matter what happen as long as you are a muslim these indians will hate you .As long as you won,t convert as a hindu and become part of their akhand bharat you are their enemy.After what these indians are doing in Bangladesh for creating separate home for hindus can,t you see what,s coming your way kiddo?? Oh yea you got independence from those so called cruel pakistanis in 1971 but see what,s your real worth being a bangladeshi muslim in front of these indians. Right you love being a bangladeshi and love your country are you sure after 20-30 years it will exist? Or it will be a part of india?
All they did in 1971 was breaking up the unity of the muslims of subcontinent .Now being alone with no military power ,surrounded by all sides go save your pride and dignity you proud bengali.
Remember one thing pakistan was made for a purpose and that purpose was to save muslims of subcontinent from these cunning hindus ,if you are united you will live with dignity and honour ,if you are helpless these hindus will eat you alive.

Great going buddy :tup::tup::tup:

well explained and makes sense.

BTW may i ask you one thing . . . Are Muslims really safe in Pakistan or even in bangladesh ?

i hope insignificant number of cunning hindus do not pose any threat to the muslims in your countries :)

you should watch a video shared by @RAMPAGE Mama ji today about a similar topic.

Lol the one blowing themselves up in mosques are also hindu, one who killed and raped bengalis were also hindus. Keep your rants for some other relevant thread and spare this thread from your nonsense.

:rofl:

@IamBengali : Dude, that was hilarious. Jab saath the tab religion nahi yaad aaya. Illegal Bachche de diye. Aaj India is strongest and a pro India govt in BD, to aag laga raha hai. :D

By da way, how do they convert in Hinduism? :rofl:

Someone explain me the process.

Like in Islam we say Islam Kabool hai 3 times.

What do we say in hinduism while conversion? :undecided:

I used to hate Mamata for not giving Teesta share but I am now starting liking her.

Hope she wont cross the border to Bangladesh and will be made to make her living in Bangladesh for all her life :D

Dear Indian members, please don't respond to those stupid PDF BD members who want to change their mother tongue tit ma become Arabs. Proof: Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

There are Arab wannabes in Bangladesh but fortunately its a very tiny portion. They always equate Islam and Arabia but these guys love PDF BD section because they have an open field here to insult their mother language . These people can not tolerate anything unpleasing to Arabia and Pakistan (no offense) but they like to insult their own identity as being Bengali who are basically Indians by genes. Still they 24/7 bash India and Bangladesh. They know it very well that Bangladesh CAN NOT exist without India and its a fact. Most Bangladeshis have soft corner towards India and you know in abroad if you say you are Bangladeshi people will say Bangladesh ! Which country is this? Bangladeshis have to say the country beside India or bordered entirely by India is called Bangladesh.

Bros, If any Bangladeshi bashes Bengali identity I request to Indian Bengalis not to get offended. You guys know much about Bangladeshi sentiments than other Indians.

Please don't bash Bangladeshis. We are not Arabs. We are Bangladeshis. Our religion may have Arabic influence but our culture is still Bengali. We love our culture and religion both.

I see many of you guys started bashing Bangladeshis after seeing those stupid idiotic comments made by almost all PDF Bangladeshis. They don't represent Bangladesh. Many of them even never visited Bangladesh. These people are mostly Sylhetis living in London who have no respect for Bangla language. I just read a stupid BD member's comment, 'Bengali language is so ugly language, I can not even say beyond Gho.' Do you think any respectful Bangladeshi will say Bengali / Bangla language is ugly?

BANGLADESH_-_migranti_irregolari_indi_ok.JPG

I know there are lots of Bangladeshis living in India. The flow can not be stopped because geographically Bangladesh is almost entirely bordered from all sides by India. If you say send those Bangladeshis to their country it will create tension in your own country. Bangladesh is a vulnerable issue for India. If India wants to develop North East region you MUST always have extremely good relation with Bangladesh otherwise your North East region will suffer.

See, Mamata Banerjee said,

If on Bengal's soil Modi says Bangladeshis will have to pack their bags and go, people of Bengal will throw him out."

Mamata Banerjee dares Narendra Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Bangladesh is a country which is almost entirely inside another country. If you try to deport illegals in BD , be practical, you just CAN'T deport. How can you border rivers? Its not possible.

The best way is India should legalize those immigrants except militants if any. Common Bangladeshis are so innocent and nice people. If you try to deport those millions of Bangladeshis from India which is almost impossible your own country will be divided again by riots between Muslims and Hindus. Just take action against anyone who is trying to destabilize the country but as for humanity's sake don't be cruel to those poor innocent Bangladeshis living in bordering states. Your country will be ruined if you start sending every Bengali speaking to Bangladesh.

I feel so sad for those victims who were killed in riots in Assam. Narendra Modi is a devil who is infamous for creating communal violence. He recently provoked Bados against Muslim Bengalis and see what happened. More than 30 were killed.

Indo-Bangla is a life long ally. No Modi or no Jamaati can break this friendship. Long live Indo-Bangla friendship. :cheers:

:rofl:

Go on I am bengali, i agree with you

Go to india, fill it up have more and more children and for starters take WB and Assam past the 50 percent muslim mark:enjoy:

Honestly the indians can do shit against the illegals of whom their are millions embedded deep into existing communities

They will bark but nothing more, go for It man make WB muslim support the pro muslim politicians

There would not have been any problem regarding bangladeshi migrant coming in arunachal pradesh and working with proper documents but CHAKMAS tribe from bangladesh illegally occupied our lands , came in like flood in short period of 6 to 7 years and the illegal populations of these chakmas has incresaed from mere 6000 to over 50,000 thousand and now they want the right to vote and purchase land in our state .. here the problem start and Muslim bangladeshi also gets blamed for not their faults. If the population of Bangladeshi Chakmas increase at this rate within few years they will dominated us and this fear and insecurity is the main cause of problem between arunachalis and bangladeshis ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom