What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want want Modi to throw out illegal Bangladeshis immigrants out of here although Hindu ones can stay let that Mamata cry all she wants just ignore her.

I agree but I also think Bengalis are indeed horny lol. Anyway you have no real way to tell if the dead were illegal or not and they shouldn't be killed even if illegal anyway.
Who is killing who? Thats the problem. To misquote ppl.

Modi only says he will give a return tkt to illegals. UK, US, EU, CHina, all do that. Why not India or for that matter Pakistan.

Regarding confirmation of who is illegal or not, U can always go back to the history of any person on that particular land. It only needs political will. If u live outside Pakistan, that country can anyday interrogate bout ur ancestors to find if u really are son of the soil. Investigation can seprate milk frm water.

But again, there hasnt to be any prejudice and dont worry, Mamta Banerjee wont let that happen.

So if u are an Indian u will be an Indian.

lol sorry brother sugar coating aint gonna work.,we must and we will throw out each and every single illegal Bangladeshis no body in assam or wb likes you guys average Assamese and indian Bengali's can not stand you i hope modi deports every single one of you back to where you belong !

I want want Modi to throw out illegal Bangladeshis immigrants out of here although Hindu ones can stay let that Mamata cry all she wants just ignore her.
Lets not bring religion here. That wud be disasterous. Either u r Indian or Bangladeshi. Period.

you have to develop your country. we cannot support illegal immigrants. that's the hard truth. No problem if BDeshi Muslims want to identify as Arabs or Afghans. it is not our issue.

I want to throw you out for saying that..Rather you should choose between Arabian sea and Indian Ocean and do the honours.

Modi won't do that ...he is going to need her support to form next government .

This whimsical lady might as well emerge as king maker ...

I don't think so NDA as of now is set to cross half way mark plus count independents as well as a few small parties with 2-3 MPs joining the bandwagon giving additional stability. No need for troublemakers like mamata, Maya and jaya.

Illegals should be sent back to their native homelands but with dignity. They're humans and being citizens of a responsible and humane democracy it is our duty to ensure that their human rights are not violated.

I don't think so NDA as of now is set to cross half way mark plus count independents as well as a few small parties with 2-3 MPs joining the bandwagon giving additional stability. No need for troublemakers like mamata, Maya and jaya.

Let us see ...we have another 12 days to go .
I think we hare heading for a hung parliament ...with BJP emerging as single largest party .
NDA will have to look for new allies to gather the requisite numbers ...( that's my gut feeling )

we would know it soon ...

What country lets illegals reside in their country freely? Does the West? Does China? Does the US not have one of the most guarded borders in the world to its south along the US-Mexico border? Does the CBP, US Border Patrol and ICE (immigration customs enforcement) not have an annual budget in the 10s of billions of USD?

The sooner the Indo-BD fence if completed by India like it has established on the Indo-Pak border the better then it will be time to send home those that have no business being in India.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom