What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IamBengali ;
Why should we have any problem with your "wannabe Arab" compatriots. They can become Arabs or Somalis or Mongoloid or Congolese, who cares. They can take any language that they want, even "sign language" if it taxes their brains less. Even the script can be changed from Devnagari to Hieroglyphics or whatever, maybe cave paintings?
They can change their dress; and abandon the well-ventilated lungies for the un-ventilated "Dishdashas and Abayas". Some might even love to look like Ninjas and use Niqabs. What is the big deal?
Even the rickshaws in BD can be discarded in favor of Camels, so what?
None of these things are worth bothering about.

He was clear. Before 1971, ALL HINDU MUSLIMS ETC ARE INDIANS. Post 1971, Hindus are refugees and Muslims are infiltrators.

Tough I dont agree with refugee column. Bangladeshi is a Bangladeshi irrespective of religion. Period

What a sentimental post - Indians don't deport him. :drag:
He dont live in India and even if he does, he has a valid visa. U have permit, u have our respect. Illegals are illegals and shud be treated with what we treat for illegal acts. :)

illegal Bangladeshis will be thrown out of India post 16 may. Mamata can't do Shit about that. I support bodo people in their struggle against illegal Bangladeshis. We have first hand experience with illegal Bangladeshis living in Delhi. These people are not innocent. They're involved in all sort of crimes.

@IamBengali

Dyakho bhaijaan, Byaparta shoja, Eta Hindu ba Islam er lorai noi, Eta shref ruti and bashar jonno lorai. Tomar oidikey boro khosto kintu edikar goribder koshto kom noi. Tomra jodi rater ondhokarey eidikey eshey ekhankar gorib bhai boneder ruti ar basha kerey nao sheta kon desher aain manbey?

Amra tomader taratey chai na, tomra esho, byabsha koro, pora shona koro, bhalo chakri niye esho, chikitshar jonney esho, kintu amader goribder bhaat martey esho na.

Sorry about those of you who don't speak bengali .. I am Indian "bong", as you prolly guessed by now, and I was putting across my point in my "matribhasha" to the gent from across the border.

Arree, Bangladeshe shobai Bangla tei kotha bole tobe kichu jaroj chai Bangla lipi change korte. Eder ma babar nai thik. Ma hoito Bangali (mother tongue) but father is Arab (in disguise). So these type of tiny portion always hates Bangla language since its the root of Bengali nationalism and wants to change it to Arabic. This is utterly disgusting. You know we have fought against this evil force in 1952 and many of our Bhasha Shaheeds gave life to establish language.

I understand what you are saying but do you really think you can deport 30 million (Official figure) Bangladeshis from India? Is it ever possible? And can you really stop migration from BD considering the geographical maps. Bangladesh is almost surrounded by India.

We don't want them. They contribute nothing , they are prone to ISI agents since the new breeding ground for terrorists is slowly shifting from UP, nepal border to North eastern states. It's India's habit to ignore the 7 sisters lets hope Modi bring some change.

illegal Bangladeshis will be thrown out of India post 16 may. Mamata can't do Shit about that. I support bodo people in their struggle against illegal Bangladeshis. We have first hand experience with illegal Bangladeshis living in Delhi. These people are not innocent. They're involved in all sort of crimes.

Our West Bengali brothers and Mamata dude will protect Bangladeshis from Modi. :D

mamata-main6.jpg

Touch a single Bangladeshi Muslim, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that,” Banerjee, the Chief Minister, told an election meeting here.

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | The Indian Express

Our West Bengali brothers and Mamata dude will protect Bangladeshis from Modi. :D

mamata-main6.jpg

Touch a single Bangladeshi Muslim, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that,” Banerjee, the Chief Minister, told an election meeting here.

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | The Indian Express
But why do u want ur Bangladeshis to not live in their own country? Why this extrimist attitude towards ur own countrymen? They deserve to live in their beloved country. :)

I pay 30% of my salary into direct taxes I want my money to be spent on me or at least on my people. Bangladeshis are a liability on my Nation. They are eating our resources and does not have any contribution.It's been in discussion from last so many years. Everyone who is illegally settled should be thrown back. No mercy.

In Bengal, Mamata threatens to ‘rock Delhi’ as Modi says he will deport Bangladeshi migrants

"Let him touch any person, I will rock Delhi,"

In Bengal, Mamata threatens to ‘rock Delhi’ as Modi says he will deport Bangladeshi migrants - The Times of India

Mamta knows here auqat. She cannot do anything. It is a matter of few days. Illegal Bangladeshsis fate is inevitable. No one can stop it.

But why do u want ur Bangladeshis to not live in their own country? Why this extrimist attitude towards ur own countrymen? They deserve to live in their beloved country. :)

Bangladeshis don't feel in abroad when they live in India. You know, India liberated Bangladesh from occupation forces. So Bangladeshis don't see India as a foreign country. Its more of a brother country to Bangladeshis. We Bangladeshis love our Indian brothers. :enjoy:

Bangladeshis don't feel in abroad when they live in India. You know, India liberated Bangladesh from occupation forces. So Bangladeshis don't see India as a foreign country. Its more of a brother country to Bangladeshis. We Bangladeshis love our Indian brothers. :enjoy:

:lol:

Wow, a BD is openly favoring a CM of state of India as She claims to protect ILLEGAL BDians from GOI.

Wow, what has it come to @scorpionx @DRAY now it's not even a laughing matter, it's really PATHETIC.

Best of Luck if you vote for Didi which cares for only BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom