What's new

How to stop persecution of religious minorities in Bangladesh?

• By banning Jamaat and hanging Jamaatis

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • By banning BNP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • By sending Hindus to India

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Nah. I don't troll. If I troll I will troll with funny emoticons. Here some of my fellow BD members pretend like Bangladesh is the next America with '$1200 GDP' and far far ahead of India which is absolutely bogus. They say BD will annex North East of India as if we have ability to do it. We are surrounded by India from all sides. If anyone can annex BD its India not vise versa but some Sylheti arrogant comments are irritating.

Have you ever bothered seeing a map of South Asia?

If you have, you will see that BD has a land border with Myanmar and also has a coastline.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

And about the 1200 dollar GDP/capita. It took BD 43 years to get to this level but but your God India is at 1600 dollars after 67 years. It is an incompetent craphole that BD should have nothing to do with.

You are nothing but a traitor that cares more for India than BD - that is provided you are BD'shi in the first place.

Last edited:
@IamBengali is trying so hard to impose a culture that has nothing to do with us, in fact it is alien to us. No common Bangladeshi celebrates 'Baishakhi' or wears a white sari with a red dot and eats Pantha baat just for the sake of a celebration. Overall Bangladeshi culture is different and is shaped differently owing to foreign elements. These things may occur in the capital, but most capitals are a cultural hub, especially SA capitals.

Secondly, the man (if this person is one) is spineless, he would sell the country for a dime if the opportunity arose. Your blood does not boil when one of our innocent civilians get shot by BSF, your blood does not boil when PDF Indians insult our country? Tumareh bandoror lakhan nasar (They are making you dance like a monkey). You are a joke.

@IamBengali is trying so hard to impose a culture that has nothing to do with us, in fact it is alien to us. No common Bangladeshi celebrates 'Baishakhi' or wears a white sari with a red dot and eats Pantha baat just for the sake of a celebration. Overall Bangladeshi culture is different and is shaped differently owing to foreign elements. These things may occur in the capital, but most capitals are a cultural hub, especially SA capitals.

Pretty sure there's a shitload of people who do go to it in east London

Secondly, the man (if this person is one) is spineless, he would sell the country for a dime if the opportunity arose. Your blood does not boil when one of our innocent civilians get shot by BSF, your blood does not boil when PDF Indians insult our country? Tumareh bandoror lakhan nasar (They are making you dance like a monkey). You are a joke.

Yeah you're right, in fact the person who used to organise it was a relative of mine (don't want to go into specifics) but he went to Hajj came back and stopped doing it. A handful of people go but not for the cultural aspect of it, I've been to it, people only go for the rides and food lol. It's died down now.

You did not declare, that was user named Trail who declared himself a Hindu kicked out from Sindh in Pakistan in this thread that was deleted:
https://defence.pk/threads/can-bangladesh-support-sindhdesh-please.317089/

And my2cents misquoted my post that was addressed to this Trail, look at this post here:

@my2cents do I get an apology for misquoting me?

I have nothing against Bangladeshi Hindu's, but I have a problem if you are lying about it. Most everyone (Bangladeshi members) in PDF suspects from your history of posts that you are a Hindu but lying about it saying you are Muslim.

Spoken a like true Indian dalal. Go cry to the mods if you don't like my posts, ask them to ban me.

You may not have said @IamBengali is a hindu directly but is implied in all your replies. I may have misquoted you for this guy @Trial but my statement stands by its merit.

Bangla new year celebrated by Hindu population. We have no problem so long it doesn't intervene and try to brand it as part of Muslim culture. @IamBengali is a Hindu from west Bengal recently settle in Bangladesh to spread propaganda based on mis-information, fabrication and lie regarding Bangladesh's Islamic culture. Any comment comes from @IamBengali should be counted as it comes from another Bharti Hindu(nomosudras).

Here in PDF BD members from Sylhet division living in London who barely have any connection with Bangladesh and speak Assamese language (Latter renamed as Sylheti language) always consider anyone who is saying anything good about India a 'Bengali Hindu' or 'Malaun'. :mad:

I am actually a Muslim.

No you are not. You are a murtid in heart and soul. Now stop lying about your religious and cultural affiliation.

During Bangla noboborsho or Bengali new year festival people celebrate with a mass rally called 'Mongol Shovajatra' which is actually a direct contrast with Islamic sentiment due to making masks and other 'Hindu' symbols but Bangladeshis do it because even though Bangladeshis are mainly Muslims when it comes to celebrating the ethnic festival we become highly secular except a certain group in Sylhet. Majority of Sylhetis are generally not open to Bangali festivals because Sylhet is considered 'Punnobhumi' (Holysite) in BD and also Sylhetis are not actually true Bengali people. It was annexed from Assam in East Bengal (Bangladesh) during partition and later given Bengali status by declaring Sylheti language a dialect of Bengali language. Recently Sylhetis are also participating in Pohela Boishakh festival.

Yes, stay away from Sylhet(Jalalabad). Don't bring your mushriki culture in our street. We will break your arms and legs. No mushriki culture on the land of Hazrat Shah Jalal (r.) and Shah Paran (r.a). Now get lost Indian kusra.

Bangla new year celebrated by Hindu population. We have no problem so long it doesn't intervene and try to brand it as part of Muslim culture. @IamBengali is a Hindu from west Bengal recently settle in Bangladesh to spread propaganda based on mis-information, fabrication and lie regarding Bangladesh's Islamic culture. Any comment comes from @IamBengali should be counted as it comes from another Bharti Hindu(nomosudras).

No you are not. You are a murtid in heart and soul. Now stop lying about your religious and cultural affiliation.

Yes, stay away from Sylhet(Jalalabad). Don't bring your mushriki culture in our street. We will break your arms and legs. No mushriki culture on the land of Hazrat Shah Jalal (r.) and Shah Paran (r.a). Now get lost Indian kusra.

Zakir, grab a beer and calm down! Sheesh man!

wow , what attitude of BD'ians . Any one who raises Hindu prosecution issues is either a traitor or a Hindu. Oddly enough , he can't be muslim. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
At least Pakistanis maintain the act of caring for their minorities. BDians don't even bother
Anyway
I support all Hindus from BD.
They should get Indian citizenship and must be naturalized.
We can fill the room with the infiltrators coming from BD

Not
I declared myself Hindu? In Which thread? What was my 'Hindu' post @kalu_miah sir? Btw, What is wrong to be 'BD Hindu'?
Nothing. We know quite a few patriot Hindus among us.they rise shoulder to shoulder with us whenever someone tries to defame us.But not you though. You show a perverse pleasure in anything bad about BD.
And you also have a GAE PORA BHAB towards Indians.or should I say your country men.

Are you a Muslim, too? You may be a Burmese Budhist because you have supported Burma in the recent BD-Burma fighting. By the way, is it your birth right to ask about any one's beliefs? At least he has a logical mind because he does not see Saidee on the Moon and he does not believe in the curing capability of camel urine. Bloody superstitious bigot, stop asking about any one's personal faith.

There are no Indian agents in BD, all are patriots except a few Jamaati bigots like you. Why the hell should you join a forum to destroy the fabric of our community? Get the hell out of here. You are very much despised by others.
I am very sorry to burst your bubbles. Either you have personal grudge against this guy.Which is understandable. But saying BD does not have indian Dalals is bull shit.And you know it.Lately our country have been found riddled with them.Some say it aloud, some are closet Dalals only show their true color on the internet. But they are here.

wow , what attitude of BD'ians . Any one who raises Hindu prosecution issues is either a traitor or a Hindu. Oddly enough , he can't be muslim. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
At least Pakistanis maintain the act of caring for their minorities. BDians don't even bother
Anyway
I support all Hindus from BD.
They should get Indian citizenship and must be naturalized.
We can fill the room with the infiltrators coming from BD

Wanna swap the 15 million BD Hindus for 15 million Indian Muslims?

:D

J/k

@Avisheik : Sorry bro if we have offended you as we know you are a decent patriotic BD Hindu. All Hindus who are not disloyal to BD are welcome to stay in BD as our brothers and sisters.

BD has never killed any minorities in its existence since independence and this will continue as BD Muslims are very tolerant.

Last edited:
Wanna swap the 15 million BD Hindus for 15 million Indian Muslims?

:D
No, those Muslims born here and who pledge loyalty to Indian flag can stay
Read my post again. The room created with the transfer of 15 million BD Hindus can be filled with BD infiltrators/illegal immigrants who are infesting India.

BD has never killed any minorities in its existence since independence and this will continue as BD Muslims are very tolerant.
All the rhetoric aside,
Indians like BD and we think apart from some religious problems (like we have here too) , BD is mostly secular. Hopefully you will not let that slide.

Last edited:
I know a lot of Hindu Bengalis in London from Bangladesh and they're just as much Bangladeshi as anyone. It's not anyone's place to say whether they should stay or leave.

Back
Top Bottom