What's new

How to stop persecution of religious minorities in Bangladesh?

How to stop persecution of religious minorities in Bangladesh?

• By banning Jamaat and hanging Jamaatis

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • By banning BNP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • By sending Hindus to India

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Here in PDF BD members from Sylhet division living in London who barely have any connection with Bangladesh and speak Assamese language (Latter renamed as Sylheti language) always consider anyone who is saying anything good about India a 'Bengali Hindu' or 'Malaun'. :mad:

Sylhet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am actually a Muslim. I respect all religious people, Muslims and Non-Muslims. All are human beings first then Muslim or Hindu. Sylhet is a region which is considered 'religious' division of Bangladesh. In 1971 many Rajakars (Jamaatis) who were mainly from Sylhet division slaughtered Bangalis (Muslims and Hindus) with ramda (a special kind of sharp long knife used for animal slaughtering.) You can watch Bangla film 'Guerrilla' and 'Ekattorer Jishu' for reference.

Now lets discuss about the main issue. Bangladesh is a homogeneous country where 98% population belongs to the same Bengali race. Bengali culture is largely dominated by Hinduism hence nearly 80% of the cities, districts, villages in BD are named after Hindu gods and goddesses but 90% population practice Islam which originated in Arabia and later brought to Indian subcontinent by Arab and Persian merchants. While Bangladeshis are 90% Muslims but the culture is not 'very' Islamic. Its a strange blend of Islam and Hinduism. Bengali new year is the biggest festival in Bangladesh.

Culture of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During Bangla noboborsho or Bengali new year festival people celebrate with a mass rally called 'Mongol Shovajatra' which is actually a direct contrast with Islamic sentiment due to making masks and other 'Hindu' symbols but Bangladeshis do it because even though Bangladeshis are mainly Muslims when it comes to celebrating the ethnic festival we become highly secular except a certain group in Sylhet. Majority of Sylhetis are generally not open to Bangali festivals because Sylhet is considered 'Punnobhumi' (Holysite) in BD and also Sylhetis are not actually true Bengali people. It was annexed from Assam in East Bengal (Bangladesh) during partition and later given Bengali status by declaring Sylheti language a dialect of Bengali language. Recently Sylhetis are also participating in Pohela Boishakh festival.

There is a party called BNP. Its center-right winged party. It is actually formed as a military party first by a military dictator Ziaur Rahman. Its formed as an anti-Indian party but you can not do anti-India politics in Bangladesh because of geographical reason. So Khaleda Zia goes to India just days before election to get some blessing from India.

When BNP comes in power religious extremists get new life in Bangladesh. Jamaat, a close ally of BNP is a terrorist militant party declared by many international organizations (Recently declared by IHS-Janes). BNP-Jamaat made our country a hell to live during 2001-2006 tenure. Bombs were blasted on regular basis. There was a day when 500 bombs were blasted at a time and many were injured and killed.

Reason?

Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persecution of religious minorities by BNP and its ally Jamaat:

1948285679dbb71afba019286afa27a13684fe74.jpg

Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, how to stop this contentious persecution of religious minorities of my beloved country?
So simple. Just offer them 3 options. Convert, Die or get the hell out of Bangladesh.

.i'll say evaluate your anger, if it is against india, your current leader or against hindus, and don't confuse one for the other.If you do that successfully, there is no cause for prosecution of hindus in bangladesh.

.i'll say evaluate your anger, if it is against india, your current leader or against hindus, and don't confuse one for the other.If you do that successfully, there is no cause for prosecution of hindus in bangladesh.

Why are you babbling about prosecution? There is no and will be no prosecution of ANYONE!

These bengali speaking Muslims have no right to be in India. Kick them out take in Hindus and Buddhist from BD.

Why should I wash my hand? maybe because I touched a Bangladeshi.
no, because you do not have toilet paper, wash room and do natural work in open public area LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom