What's new

How to stop persecution of religious minorities in Bangladesh?

How to stop persecution of religious minorities in Bangladesh?

• By banning Jamaat and hanging Jamaatis

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • By banning BNP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • By sending Hindus to India

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Salah harami, come nd fight with me
Rofl_6738d5_1861765.jpg

aur kya chahiye..

y u reply to him.
alright stopping :rolleyes:

Islam or any religion is your personal faith. BD or even Pakistan was not created to stoning women to death or cutting one's hands for petty stealing. Go to SA to get your Islamic society in work although the Saudi Arabian themselves remain thieves, who do not want to pay salaries to their foreign muslim employees in due time.

BD's future lies with the progressive creation of a State whereby the old standards are discarded and new/better ones are introduced. You cannot suggest Hindus should re-introduce SatiDaho and Muslims should introduce all those old orthodox mindset.

Better we discard bad old things and introduce good new values. Do not any more depend on the old books written for a very old world..
Bangladesh Air Force | Page 77

you don't necessarily have to have those in Islamic jurisprudence. it says a lot about your ignorance. and you say you are with the "progressive" lol

"[Islam] is your personal faith" besides being your principles in relation to the society and state.

BD's future lies in progressive nature of public policy with "absolute trust and faith" in Islamic jurisprudence. that is why BAL with its current fascist design cannot be part of that progressive future. anyone talking that Islam is too personal to govern the society and state is still ignorant about the aspirations that led to Bangladesh and Pakistan and still ignorant about Islamic values and the fiqh and shari'a

Go to SA to get your Islamic society in work although the Saudi Arabian themselves remain thieves, who do not want to pay salaries to their foreign muslim employees in due time.
and what about upper class subcontinental people who do the same to their chakars who are basically the same class of people migrating to the gulf arab countries. why don't you cite how many labourers + white collar people the gulf countries take in from the subcontinent and give them a living

Last edited:
I keep asking these bengla deshis to go home but they won't leave.

I just wanted to inform that Kalumiah who sounded like jihadi villain turned into bombar atheist in Youtube (nomad jajabor)
And snowqueen, khair ctg and idune became passive member in this forum by some other ids.
I parsonally killed some of their activities.
Coffee houser shei adda ta ar nei.

I just wanted to inform that Kalumiah who sounded like jihadi villain turned into bombar atheist in Youtube (nomad jajabor)
And snowqueen, khair ctg and idune became passive member in this forum by some other ids.
Thats not Kalu Miah...Kalu lives in the US.

Thats not Kalu Miah...Kalu lives in the US.

Yes that is only the confusion. But Kalu Miah and Mofassil's activities are similar. First staunch BNP JeI supporter anti India, AL. Then only BNP, hate JeI. Then pro AL, hate JeI, pro India. Maybe he initially lived in the US or faked the flag in pdf. I saw he posted similar videos right after my posts in pdf.

You killed the x-factor of BD section, :close_tema: I miss the threads of @idune :cray::cray:

Back
Top Bottom