What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

I have never heard a single incident when BJP/RSS has utter a word against Bangladesh. Never they proposed a military solution against our eastern neighbours. Being a national party they won't do it. They can form govt at centre.

i pray to allah that it stays that way .

my problem is if any mad leader at your capital even thinks about showing agression on bangladesh ( read BJP/ hindu extremists ) then in my opinion the above senario will occur.

And why do we need show aggression as long as you mind your business..and don't interfere in our matters.
At the moment, you are complying with that, hence you are still a friend.

Yes we have a problem with Bangladeshi crossing into country illegally and we will continue to protect our borders..even if that means shooting the trespassers..if you have problem with that..then we do not care.
Either stop them on your own or we will do, what we see 'fit' with them.

It is already happening as according to your countrymen more 200million(20 corore):meeting: of our flying lungi brothers are occupying your territory , they even managed to buy lands there legally by bribing your politicians.:lol: You lots can't to do anything about it, so suck it up.
\

u mean to say this.????

bengali-on-moon-lungi.jpg

See the miracle of Flying Lungis...

Muslim-hindu-population-growth.jpg

i pray to allah that it stays that way .

me too... we can grow keeping enemies in our backyard. Both BD and India are developing states, we cab't afford wars..

And why do we need show aggression as long as you mind your business..and don't interfere in our matters.
At the moment, you are complying with that, hence you are still a friend.

Yes we have a problem with Bangladeshi crossing into country illegally and we will continue to protect our borders..even if that means shooting the trespassers..if you have problem with that..then we do not care.
Either stop them on your own or we will do, what we see 'fit' with them.

seeing "fit " means shooting at innocent bangladeshis at the borders ? who are farmers ?

man why our govt dosent grow a pair of balls... oh wait.. never mind .. we have hasina.:hitwall:

seeing "fit " means shooting at innocent bangladeshis at the borders ? who are farmers ?

man why our govt dosent grow a pair of balls... oh wait.. never mind .. we have hasina.

They are not innocent if they illegally cross into our country...we have had it with illegal migration.So if you want save them ..either you stop them on your own..but if you are not willing to do that..then you are equally responsible for their deaths, if not more.

They are not innocent if they illegally cross into our country...we have had it with illegal migration.So if you want save them ..either you stop them on your own..but if you are not willing to do that..then you are equally responsible for their deaths, if not more.

shooting at people for crossing a line is over reaction. cubans cross into usa through miami. i dont think the us coast gaurd uses them for target practice.

However as a sign of good faith, i hope our BGB men pay the indian citizens at the border the same respect for every bangladeshi the dies at the border

\

u mean to say this.????
bengali-on-moon-lungi.jpg

See the miracle of Flying Lungis...

What is stopping you from flying there with your dottis. It will be a better shot at the moon than your DRDO and ISRO's Flying Saucers.:lol:

Islam watch? Seriously :undecided: Now I know where that moronic brain of yours get all the xenophobic ideas about Islam, though its not surprising as mostly brainless Hindu Indians check out such sites.

What do you want to prove by showing these stats?:lol: Its natural for border areas to have muslim majority. Lot of those areas also includes BD enclaves in India & add to that infertility in Hindus. What can muslim Indian bengalis do if your hindus have a low fertility rate?
Ignorant extremist hindus like you STFU before showing ignorance from moronic sites like Islam-watch.

just a question for indians . you all want to push back illegal bangali muslims from india ya ?
what about the illegal banglai hindus ?/ wanna push the back too ?

Didn't this same poster give us a long sermon about how no defense related threads are being discussed in BD forum and how Indians troll here? I mean how does this thread fit in this forum if it's about genocide of Indian Bengali Muslims.

Bengali Muslims are growing in population in India, I guess that's the definition of genocide in Bangladesh where minority population is waning at every passing day.

To respond to the first bit of rants, there are multiple threads running on this same topic - it's better if we don't discuss anythign related to this topic outside this thread. A genocide of the same ethnicity is defence related by all means and, yes, some Indians were in fact going overboard with all the "hate threads".

As for Bengali Muslim population rising, it's not like you hindutvas are contributing somehow, are you? What's with the "it's all with our help" attitude?

Now continue with your cheap shots. Oh don't forget to make use of "brain farts" and "poonting". :P

If you cry so much for them simply take them back.

But hang on they do not want to go back, why not even witnessing the genocide ?

May be living in Bangladesh is worst than witnessing Genocide ?

Look at the clownish equivalence the troll trying to establish with alleged (exaggeration) mistreatment of India with treatment of West Pakistan of East Pakistanis did. Bloody hell we are not the same country, its just a matter of some time when some hot head leader in power we will make sure all illegals kicked out with their rags and rabbits out.

If you want better treatment of these illegals then beg us and accept your nation failed to provide them a better life, instead of doing counter offensive and typical mullah foul mouthing full of usual Hypocrisy they do every where on this globe.

The Bengali Muslims in India having steadily grown in population. If a genocide had been happening it would never be possible. They are a powerful vote bank in Bengal and Left front govt has never annoyed them. On the other hand the minorities in Bangladesh fell from over 18% to 9 % in a space of 20 years. Hence we know where the "silent" genocide happened.

Dude a war will never happen. And China didn't do anything in 1971. Even if something happens in future, China will not meddle in war.
China actually doesn't believe in meddling in other people wars.
Hey forumers, please post all news related to the thread title here. Let's not have multiple threads running on the same topic - sort of defeats the purpose of having a "thread".

Some food for thought:

Is India repeating the same mistake Pakistan did in pre-1971 East Pakistan? They used to call us "gaddars" and "less muslim" to justify the ethnic cleansing. In India, BJP/RSS/Hindutvas call Bengali Muslims (especially those who speak with a non-Kolkata accent) "illegals", "troublemakers" and, I bet very soon, "muslim terrorists".

Will China provide covert support if a war breaks out between India and BD? It's in their interest, as much as it was in India's interest to take advantage of the situation in 1971. I know the very thought of an Indo-BD war sounds outrageous, but don't underestimate BJP's resolve to do something stupid (military aggression) and get super popular with more than half of Indian society!

wow BD poonters in full flow..who thought there could be so much machoness inside their lungis ?

If Indian(Hindus) oppress, suppress and depress their Muslims citizen in the name of illegal migrants then what's is there for Bangladesh to do. Bangladesh can not even defend it's own citizens in the boarder. Bangladesh it self is in the process of becoming India controlled, foreign policy less banana republic thanks to Awami Bharti dalal league.

Indian Muslim has only themselves to fight for their rights with what ever they got.

Back
Top Bottom