What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

See Brother I respect Bengalis , I don't have any bad feeling for them. @topic

if (they are Indian Muslims):
Then STFU, its not your Business to poke nose in our Internal matter. We never asked you how you treated BD hindus. We
never gave you guidelines how to treat your Hindus. So mind your business and Go off.
else (If they are illegal Migrants)
Take them and show u care your own flesh and blood..

under no circumstances you should be doing Widow dance here...

They did, they did saved there civilization from agressors (Pakistani) . There is no doubt in Bangla courage, They were courageous they are brave. Indian contribution to BD liberation is very minimal.

And more over this is not the topic. The topic is impotency of Indian govt to identify and deport illegal migrants. Don't forget illegal migration is world wise phenomenon. While USA and Europe have strict control, Mother India Prophet Amul Baby are not allowing Indian agencies to work on it. They want to secure there Vote Bank.

But Amul baby has forgotten, Muslim Vote bank is not loyal to anyone, very soon Amul baby party will backstabb.

Obviously we have a say as hindutva terrorists have brought bangladesh here and even on humanitarian ground we have a say here. Regarding hindus of bangladesh they are not persecuted, targeted and discriminated like the muslims of India that you will give lecture here. Get a life you extremist old fellow.

Obviously we have a say as hindutva terrorists have brought bangladesh here and even on humanitarian ground we have a say here. Regarding hindus of bangladesh they are not persecuted, targeted and discriminated like the muslims of India that you will give lecture here. Get a life you extremist old fellow.

I don't care how you treat Hindu in BD, So you too don't care how we treat our ppl. We don't give a sh!t to you r Humanitarian ground. Keep your humanitarian empathy for Illegal Muslims in Burma, who are running to India to save there back...

You believe they are Indian, we believe they are illegal migrants. Our Govt must send them to refugee camp and Neuter them. They will run to there native country..

We need Sanjay gandhi.. Neutering them is only solution. We are poor country we can't bear load of another 10 million (who will become 56 million in just 10 years, due to there fast breeding rate...

1st of all it was the hindus mostly those who were targeted and killed and hindu woman were raped. Those who fled to India were mostly hindus 85-90%. I have nothing against them. But the muslim bengalis stayed in Bangladesh instead of running away from the country when it needed them most and fought to defend and liberate their country and they did that.

Are trying to portray ..that Bangladeshi Hindus(your own countrymen) are cowards and only Bangladeshi Muslims are valiants sons of soil, only ones brave enough of to defend their country and women??

Assam will be an integral part of BD soon and so will WB inshallah. And india can't do jack about it other than winning on PDF. Greater bangladesh is a reality that hindutva extremist Indians will have to suck up to.:coffee:

Assam will be an integral part of BD soon and so will WB inshallah. And india can't do jack about it other than winning on PDF. Greater bangladesh is a reality that hindutva extremist Indians will have to suck up to.:coffee:

Waiting for you...

sniper.jpg

Note: Even there are some jamati and some false flagger here. I don't give them dammn. The truth is majority of BD ppl are not think what you think

Assam will be an integral part of BD soon and so will WB inshallah. And can't do jack about it other than winning on PDF. Greater bangladesh is a reality that hindutva extremist Indians will have to suck up to.:coffee:

And how will that happen ..you have already seen , how much locals hate your kind..forget about joining your country they can't even bare you residing in their state.

Other than that try taking Assam by force(ie Annex it) ..but you know better than any body..what chance does your puny state have against a country as massive as us?

One wrong move from your side, before you know it ..you guys will be sent back to stone age..if we can give you freedom, we can also take it way.So be a good boy, don't make your lives more miserable than they already are.

Look it dosent matter who is a coward and who is not, dosent matter what IA or mukti bhahini or PA did in 1971 ( it does but seriously how long are we going to hang in the past ?) point is if india puts its military weight on us, it will radicalise the 160 million people of bangladesh to take up arms and fight, whether conventionally or wage massive insurgency against india.

And let tell you guys something you guys crying worried about a few thousand talib and a few thousand TTP .

just imagine million + waging insergency against india . think on that for a while.

Best solution ? solve this diplomatically . otherwise you will give extremists a reason to not only radicalise a whole nation, but also it will give the mad mullahs of taliban to recruit even more,. which would only increase terrorism!

and dont talk to about your nuclear weapons , because i am sure no bengali ( muslim hindu christian buddha, atheist, marshan ,whatever) will prefer death then occupation. As with any nation or people . So think about your own country. you guys wont survive anymore then us . You will only radicalize your own muslim population .

So quit war mongering

Look it dosent matter who is a coward and who is not, dosent matter what IA or mukti bhahini or PA did in 1971 ( it does but seriously how long are we going to hang in the past ?) point is if india puts its military weight on us, it will radicalise the 160 million people of bangladesh to take up arms and fight, whether conventionally or wage massive insurgency against india.

And let tell you guys something you guys crying worried about a few thousand talib and a few thousand TTP .

just imagine million + waging insergency against india . think on that for a while.

Best solution ? solve this diplomatically . otherwise you will give extremists a reason to not only radicalise a whole nation, but also it will give the mad mullahs of taliban to recruit even more,. which would only increase terrorism!

and dont talk to about your nuclear weapons , because i am sure no bengali ( muslim hindu christian buddha, atheist, marshan ,whatever) will prefer death then occupation. As with any nation or people . So think about your own country. you guys wont survive anymore then us . You will only radicalize your own muslim population .

So quit war mongering

It will not happen, India will never show aggression to BD. The Illegal migration is our internal problm, we must work on it...

So quit war mongering

And why would Bangladeshi's wage a war against India?

Solve what diplomatically?..what seems to be the problem on your end?

Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims have to go leave India. Opening threads in PDF to whine about it while secretly doing your demographic "jihad" and crying human rights abuse to cleverly hide your true intentions is not going to work. We know what Muslim Jihadis have done to once non-Muslim lands of Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc.

These illegals show up and breed like flies and then change the demographics, its not going to happen in India. We will take up arms and even go to extremes to protect the sacredness of our nation. Thank you, and please don't pole-vault to India.

And why would Bangladeshi's wage a war against India?

Solve what diplomatically?..what seems to be the problem on your end?

my problem is if any mad leader at your capital even thinks about showing agression on bangladesh ( read BJP/ hindu extremists ) then in my opinion the above senario will occur.

And how will that happen ..you have already seen , how much locals hate your kind..forget about joining your country they can't even bare you residing in their state.

It is already happening as according to your countrymen more 200million(20 corore):meeting: of our flying lungi brothers are occupying your territory , they even managed to buy lands there legally by bribing your politicians.:lol: You lots can't to do anything about it, so suck it up.

Other than that try taking Assam by force(ie Annex it) ..but you know better than any body..what chance does your puny state have against a country as massive as us?

Then why are you winning and opening 20 threads about so called "illegal" migrants? :undecided:can't suckular hyper power india feed her muslim population?:unsure:

One wrong move from your side, before you know it ..you guys will be sent back to stone age.

Then sleep tight. No need to piss in your pants in fear of BD. :enjoy:

.if we can give you freedom, we can also take it way.

no-farting.jpg
:nono:

Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims have to go leave India. Opening threads in PDF to whine about it while secretly doing your demographic "jihad" and crying human rights abuse to cleverly hide your true intentions is not going to work. We know what Muslim Jihadis have done to once non-Muslim lands of Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc.

These illegals show up and breed like flies and then change the demographics, its not going to happen in India. We will take up arms and even go to extremes to protect the sacredness of our nation. Thank you, and please don't pole-vault to India.

we will pole vault as much as we want :D
if u r worried we are taking over india by populating you guys
nothing is stopping your hindus trying to change the demographics of our country.
go on try it:coffee:

oh wait... that strategy aint gonna work for you fellows :hitwall:

my problem is if any mad leader at your capital even thinks about showing agression on bangladesh ( read BJP/ hindu extremists ) then in my opinion the above senario will occur.

I have never heard a single incident when BJP/RSS has utter a word against Bangladesh. Never they proposed a military solution against our eastern neighbours. Being a national party they won't do it. They can form govt at centre.

we will pole vault as much as we want :D
nothing is stopping your hindus trying to change the demographics of our country.

oh wait... that strategy aint gonna work for you fellows :(

If Hindus from India show up there illegally, I will 100% support them to be sent back to India. Similarly, I want the illegal Bangladeshi Muslims to go back to Bangladesh. Its not exactly an unreasonable request. Its in line with international norms.

Back
Top Bottom