What's new

Muslims of india in great Danger.

We should be least worried about Indian Muslim; they had made their choice. Rather we should worry about Pakistani Christians, Hindu's and Sikh, they are far more dear to us.

We should be least worried about Indian Muslim; they had made their choice. Rather we should worry about Pakistani Christians, Hindu's and Sikh, they are far more dear to us.
That's a first.

A Muslim who cares about non Muslims more than his fellow Muslims.

They have their own land, they will make Muslim areas inside India

Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians already hate each other are economically boycotting each other

Partition is ALREADY HAPPENING people will move to their own areas and create states within states and India

You can't live with Hindu extremists its not possible

Kashmir is a start, the rest of Indian Muslims will start moving so where they a small minorities they will move to create a majority in a particular state or area

There are 250.million Indian Muslims

They may even lose people maybe thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands to attack, genocide, rape, forced conversion to idol worship
But the rest of the 250 million will be safer and in a better position,that many people are enough to have their own local economy away from Hindus

They can then target and push Hindus out of their areas

Target Hindus in places like Kashmir, Bengal, Kerala, Assam

Fulfilling the destiny of India that Jinnah foretold
Wet dreams, that's all I can say. PFI wanted to do the same. We all know how well that went. India loves it's minorities as long as they respect the rights and beliefs of the majority.

It's really the poorer Muslims who are in danger. Those wealthy Muslims who are "integrated" with India's ruling class are doing fine as far as I know.

Wet dreams, that's all I can say. PFI wanted to do the same. We all know how well that went. India loves it's minorities as long as they respect the rights and beliefs of the majority.

😂😂😂

They don't love the majority, the majority are Hindu extremist just like Jinnah warned them

Indians hate each other,

I personally hate Hindus and indians, but do you know who hates indians more??

The answer is other indians

Indians are now economically boycotting each other

Indians are now moving into their own areas

Just keep your idol worshipping trash away from Muslim areas and things will be ok

It's really the poorer Muslims who are in danger. Those wealthy Muslims who are "integrated" with India's ruling class are doing fine as far as I know.
There are hardly any wealthy Muslims. A few Agha Khanis and the Bollywood Kanjars. The one’s in the leather business are hardly integrated.

There are hardly any wealthy Muslims. A few Agha Khanis and the Bollywood Kanjars. The one’s in the leather business are hardly integrated.

They're a minority but they are pro-India and mostly integrated as far as I can tell.

They're a minority but they are pro-India and mostly integrated as far as I can tell.
integration does not matter. German Jews were also very integrated but it didn’t stop the Nazi sending them to the ovens. Same in India. There is a anti Muslim campaign led by RSS/Modi and please don’t insult our intelligence by denying it.

integration does not matter. German Jews were also very integrated but it didn’t stop the Nazi sending them to the ovens. Same in India. There is a anti Muslim campaign led by RSS/Modi and please don’t insult our intelligence by denying it.

No that's not comparable. For example in Pakistan lower class religious minorities face persecution but typically upper class wealthy non-Muslims are left alone because money and power is everything in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom