What's new

Muslims of india in great Danger.

they will not desire that freedom which you value so much .
he is loving Pakistan so much he has leave it for white man country with HINDU PRIME MINISTER AND ONE FAT HINDU LADY WAS ALSO HAVING THE HIGH POST of SECRETARY of PRIME MINISTER and she is deporting the AFRICAN BLACK MUSLIMS.

what is this nonsese! more muslims have died violently in so called Islamic pakistan than India

That is true , hindus know it that muslims hate hindus , in few decades muslims will adjust to live amicably with hindu majority which is no more going to give special status they got during rule of congress , but indian muslims enjoy their status as a citizen of india .

View attachment 926777

View attachment 926776

Some millionaire muslim players of indian cricket team they are richer than any player of pakistan . Whether they love or hate hindus they will never go to pakistan for the reason well known to everyone despite the freedom you get in pakistan .they will not desire that freedom which you value so much .

Don't talk rubbish

Indians hate each other,, how the hell would 240 million Indian Muslims come eye to eye with Hindu extremists who are targeting them over everything

What will happen is internal partition, with Indian Muslims becoming hardened and increasingly move to their own areas, the same with Hindus

Indians are already economically boycotting each other

As a minority life will be tough for Indian Muslims, but THIS WAS JINNAH'S WARNING RIGHT FROM THE BEGIN

but with faith and discipline they can take on their Hindu enemy

That is true , hindus know it that muslims hate hindus , in few decades muslims will adjust to live amicably with hindu majority which is no more going to give special status they got during rule of congress , but indian muslims enjoy their status as a citizen of india .

View attachment 926777

View attachment 926776

Some millionaire muslim players of indian cricket team they are richer than any player of pakistan . Whether they love or hate hindus they will never go to pakistan for the reason well known to everyone despite the freedom you get in pakistan .they will not desire that freedom which you value so much .
I don't know why are you saying all this to Hussain guy, he seems to be repeating what he already said in 10 different ways. It's a waste of time to debate with such people, they have reached their maximum intellectual capacity.

he is loving Pakistan so much he has leave it for white man country with HINDU PRIME MINISTER AND ONE FAT HINDU LADY WAS ALSO HAVING THE HIGH POST of SECRETARY of PRIME MINISTER and she is deporting the AFRICAN BLACK MUSLIMS.

I know his problem he stated he hates hindus , may be some problem at his workplace , which he may be blaming on hindus , or may be some hindu boss denying him pay hike .
As far as Suella Breverman she is not fat , she looks slim . Dont smoke too many chillams of ganza .
Hindu lady no
She is christian , her forefathers were from goa , perhaps she is married to some british christian guy .

Last edited:
Fat lady no , she looks slim . Dont smoke too many chillams of ganza .
Hindu lady no
She is christian , her forefathers were from goa , perhaps she is married to some british christian guy .
I can do it with her

no problem

Don't talk rubbish

Indians hate each other,, how the hell would 240 million Indian Muslims come eye to eye with Hindu extremists who are targeting them over everything

What will happen is internal partition, with Indian Muslims becoming hardened and increasingly move to their own areas, the same with Hindus

Indians are already economically boycotting each other

As a minority life will be tough for Indian Muslims, but THIS WAS JINNAH'S WARNING RIGHT FROM THE BEGIN

but with faith and discipline they can take on their Hindu enemy
I told you muslim will learn to live with hindutva supremacy and will enjoy economic progress of India , Crores of muslims from many countries are immigrating legally and illegally to India , such as from Rohingyas from Myanmar, Bangladesh , Afghanistan , maldive, surinam , srilanka, nepal, pakistan, uzbekistan, turkmenistan, kirgizistan and many more from african countries . We are forced to bring in many new laws to stop such illegal muslim population coming to India .

Last edited:
I told you muslim will learn to live with hindutva supremacy and will enjoy economic progress of India , Crores of muslims from many countries are immigrating legally and illegally to India , such as from Rohingyas from Myanmar, Bangladesh , Afghanistan , maldive, surinam , srilanka, nepal, pakistan, uzbekistan, turkmenistan, kirgizistan and many more from african countries . We are forced to bring in many new laws to stop such illegal muslim population coming to India .

😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are muslims, the only supremacy we know is Islamic supremacy

We wait and will.put ourselves in a position where Hindus will once again live with Islamic supremacy

To defend against Hindu extremists, Indian Muslims will start to create and defend Muslim areas

I don't know why are you saying all this to Hussain guy, he seems to be repeating what he already said in 10 different ways. It's a waste of time to debate with such people, they have reached their maximum intellectual capacity.
Such people need to know the cruel facts of life even if it is necessary to tell in twenty different ways . He should know India is not what he learnt in his school book.

Such people need to know the cruel facts of life even if it is necessary to tell in twenty different ways . He should know India is not what he learnt in his school book.

I will be honest, I have been pretty much right all along

Indians used to have counter about a secular India,, now they have nothing

I always said hindutva was our greatest weapon against India and now it's poison is doing the job for us

I guess it's entertainment. I don't think it will make any difference either, but it looks like I am wasting my time. :lol: Have fun

😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are muslims, the only supremacy we know is Islamic supremacy

We wait and will.put ourselves in a position where Hindus will once again live with Islamic supremacy

To defend against Hindu extremists, Indian Muslims will start to create and defend Muslim areas
Ok keep trying .

I will be honest, I have been pretty much right all along

Indians used to have counter about a secular India,, now they have nothing

I always said hindutva was our greatest weapon against India and now it's poison is doing the job for us
India is a secular hindu majority country , muslims are allowed to have all rights till they dont cross their limit and disrespect law of the land .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom