What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

let india invade , there will be millions of patriots waiting to greet them

welcome to your vietnam india

i hope you will not enjoy your stay.

A local can easily identify between a muslim who has been staying there for long and one who is "fresh off the boat", literally. I leave it to their judgement and completely agree to "whatever" action they think is necessary.

How to share Assam - Indian Express

This guy is a present election commissioner in India and his knowledge about the whole thing is much more than what any of the jamatis can cough up here.

You are not posting one important part... locals but different ethnic groups. Indegenious assamese muslim number 2.5 million and bengali muslim numbers 5.8 million. Terming the later as illegal migrants is nothing but discrimination against minority groups and this is no different then what apartheid burmese janta is doing to the rohingya muslims.

What ever I have said is based on census data of your own country. All of the hindustva terrorists like you should come with some other logic. This illegal migration myth is not gonna work with people those have knowledge on this fact.

Refer to post number 6 for more details.

Article #6 is clear enough to proof that there is no illegal migrants based on census data and the rise of population is mostly due to the hindu bengalis not muslims. Period.

How would Muslim population rise disproportionately due to migration of Hindu Bengalis...:lol:

Anyway those illegals would be taken care off regardless of wat the Bangladeshis poont here. Period.

You are not posting one important part... locals but different ethnic groups. Indegenious assamese muslim number 2.5 million and bengali muslim numbers 5.8 million. Terming the later as illegal migrants is nothing but discrimination against minority groups and this is no different then what apartheid burmese janta is doing to the rohingya muslims.

Comprehension fail.

Ok I'll expand for the clueless mind.

A local can easily distinguish between a Bengali muslim who has been living there for long time and one who is fresh off the boat from Bangladesh.

let india invade , there will be millions of patriots waiting to greet them

welcome to your vietnam india

i hope you will not enjoy your stay.

One more poonter. Why would India invade BD ? BTW we all saw what you lungis are capable off in '71 until we came to save your rear.

I'll requote:

Hey BTW if I read the thread title correctly..its not whether the bengali speaking muslims there are illegal or not, but if the persecution of them will lead to a '71 style mistake and whether China will come to BD's help in case of war with India.

Answer is a NO to both.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ts-victims-silent-genocide.html#ixzz24L2bwUD8

No more illegal/legal debate from me.

look as much as i appreciate indian help for our liberation war, ( seriously it was huge help ) the mukhti bhahini was as effective as the afgan mujahiddin fighting the soviets , or the vietcong fighting americans.

look what i said is if india wants to invade. i did not say india will invade, apologies if it carried the wrong message

Hey BTW if I read the thread title correctly..its not whether the bengali speaking muslims there are illegal or not, but if the persecution of them will lead to a '71 style mistake and whether China will come to BD's help in case of war with India.

Answer is a NO to both.

China will not come forward to help Bd but local majority bengali population. Period.

How would Muslim population rise disproportionately due to migration of Hindu Bengalis...:lol:

Anyway those illegals would be taken care off regardless of wat the Bangladeshis poont here. Period.

Comprehension fail.

Ok I'll expand for the clueless mind.

A local can easily distinguish between a Bengali muslim who has been living there for long time and one who is fresh off the boat from Bangladesh.

One more poonter. Why would India invade BD ? BTW we all saw what you lungis are capable off in '71 until we came to save your rear.

I'll requote:

No more illegal/legal debate from me.

There is no disproportionate rise of muslims in Assam. In 1971-72 number of muslims were 3.6 or 3.7 million if I recall correctly and now it is 8.3 million. In last 40 years total population of India have also risen more then double. Considering that it is quite normal growth for the bengali muslims. Sudden rise mainly attributed to hindus.

Lastly Assam is much backward then Bangladesh. It does not make sense for the Bangladeshis to migrate such backward region.

Even,let's say even a little even India and BD go to war India's objectives will not be to take over the land of BD, I say game over in a week max.

Hey forumers, please post all news related to the thread title here. Let's not have multiple threads running on the same topic - sort of defeats the purpose of having a "thread".

Some food for thought:

Is India repeating the same mistake Pakistan did in pre-1971 East Pakistan? They used to call us "gaddars" and "less muslim" to justify the ethnic cleansing. In India, BJP/RSS/Hindutvas call Bengali Muslims (especially those who speak with a non-Kolkata accent) "illegals", "troublemakers" and, I bet very soon, "muslim terrorists".

Will China provide covert support if a war breaks out between India and BD? It's in their interest, as much as it was in India's interest to take advantage of the situation in 1971. I know the very thought of an Indo-BD war sounds outrageous, but don't underestimate BJP's resolve to do something stupid (military aggression) and get super popular with more than half of Indian society!
depends what her interests are, China is a clever nation.

Even,let's say even a little even India and BD go to war India's objectives will not be to take over the land of BD, I say game over in a week max.

educate me what will indian objectives be ?

seriously war over this is idiotic. you guys will make george bush look clever if you guys go to war with bd over this.

i pray to allah there is sane heads at delhi who will think with cool

look as much as i appreciate indian help for our liberation war, ( seriously it was huge help ) the mukhti bhahini was as effective as the afgan mujahiddin fighting the soviets , or the vietcong fighting americans.

look what i said is if india wants to invade. i did not say india will invade, apologies if it carried the wrong message

Comparing the Muktis with Afghan mujaheddin...:woot:

Mukthis were nothing but murgis for PA without Indian training,arms and overt help.

Lets trade these Illegal Migrants with Hindus from Pakistan and BD. India should go Burma way, Sent all Illegal Muslims to Refugee Camp, Give the management of camp to BD, Pakistan and UN.

We don't want more Muslims (Offcourse illegal) , We don't want more trouble

China will not come forward to help Bd but local majority bengali population. Period.

Local bangladeshi bengali population is cannon fodder when the NE rebels backed by their huge caches of arms and ammo come out. Already Bodo, ULFA and Nagas have come out against the Bangladeshis and in time more will come out.

Lastly Assam is much backward then Bangladesh. It does not make sense for the Bangladeshis to migrate such backward region.

Population density of BD is >1100 and that of Assam is something like 250. So plentiful land available to breed. Check.

Percapita nominal GDP of BD is $590 while that of Assam is $610. More prosperous. Check.

Lets trade these Illegal Migrants with Hindus from Pakistan and BD. India should go Burma way, Sent all Illegal Muslims to Refugee Camp, Give the management of camp to BD, Pakistan and UN.

Nice sweetening it... You just want all Indian Muslims to go... And Rohingyas arent Illegal immigrants in Burma

Local bangladeshi bengali population is cannon fodder when the NE rebels backed by their huge caches of arms and ammo come out.

Population density of BD is >1100 and that of Assam is something like 250. So plentiful land available to breed. Check.

Percapita nominal GDP of BD is $590 while that of Assam is $610. More prosperous. Check.

I can not stop laughing seeing the last part.... 1st population density of west bengal and bihar is more then Bangladesh still west bengal is better then Assam. Regarding per capita gdp it is with 1995 base year is 754 usd but with 2005 base year will rise substantially.

Assam does not have any industry or anything that can be compared with Bangladesh. Even one of the most backward region of north east india.

Sorry to bust your wet dream. There is no illegal migrants. Your national census and all stat does not support it. You can give a try but will end up with breaking up of India. Do not forget dalits, christians and shikhs have their demand of independent country as well. Radical hindus like you can remain in delusion only. But reality is far from wet dreams of you lot.

Comparing the Muktis with Afghan mujaheddin...:woot:

Mukthis were nothing but murgis for PA without Indian training,arms and overt help.

buddy the mujahidin would have been nothing but headless murgis without the help of isi ( training, arms , etc)

seriously get your head cheacked

Didn't this same poster give us a long sermon about how no defense related threads are being discussed in BD forum and how Indians troll here? I mean how does this thread fit in this forum if it's about genocide of Indian Bengali Muslims.

Bengali Muslims are growing in population in India, I guess that's the definition of genocide in Bangladesh where minority population is waning at every passing day.

Back
Top Bottom