What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

Then dont cry when Felani or Boloney gets shot and killed.

We and all the human right groups raise voice whenever there are human right violation. Killing unarmed civilians is nothing but worst form of human right violation.

Though smuggling and illegal migration are both different issue.

You dumbass no Pakistani move to India except Hindus... And that too only 60 :rofl:

And 2/3 india is not rich, it's 1/3 india extremely poor (below $1.25), 1/3 poor (below $1.50 but above $1.25), 1/6 middle class, and 1/6 rich

Sonny Boy for you..

2000 Pakistan nationals overstaying in Nagpur : India, News - India Today

2000 Pakistani are in Nagpur alone. If they are Hindu, means you are tergeting minority, if they are Muslim then "allah allah khair sallah (Borrowed from Nazam Sethi)".... God knows how many pakistani are living in Muslim Ghettos of India. They love indian ghettos more than Pakistan.

yes we are poor and we are working to eradicate poverty. whats wrong in being poor???

Bangladesh is a curse to all her neighbours. All her neighbours are suffering from illegal bangladeshi immigrant and their dream of " Greater Bangladesh ".

At least part of west bengal+ assam + tripura of India is on the card :lol: ... though some people make further claim but I am against that. We do not need poverty stricken radicalized and terrorist Indian hindus in greater bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times you would resort to lie??? 1/3 is not Indian that I meant but world's total poor live in India. N 2/3 Indians are rich :rofl: ... if it is your wet dream then you should consult a mental hospital as soon as possible. Still 660 million of your country man defect open... if it is the example of being rich I have no word to express.

Hindu terrorism is the biggest threat for India even said by Rahul gandhi... if you think there are no hindu terrorists it is your another wet dream.

For your info number of muslims in India is 13% not 30%. Correct your fact before posting. N no Bangladeshis are migrating to India. It is confirmed by your own country's minister, census data and stat. It is nothing but a myth propagated by radical and extremist hindu terror groups like BJP and RSS for communal vote bank politics and to target minorities.

All hail to prophet Rahul Gandhy... Who give a sh!t to his comment. He was born and brought up in foren, He ramanced with life in Columbia. How much he know bout hinduism??? 99 out of 100 ppl around are non-hindu, how come he knows Hinduism???

But if u want to follow Amul baby prophet rahul gandhy then you are welcome...

Muslims are 30% in India, they hide there count so that they can enjoy minority status. I have participated in 1990 census (published on 1991). I have seen Muslims giving wrong information. I personally knew some Muslims having 10 kids and they told they have 4 kids. 13% is flawed figure. You come in India, you can see one skull cap (Burka or Dhadhi) in crowd of 3 Indians...

Kongress are considered father in law of Muslims, Kong ministers will help Muslims to do what ever Muslims want. Be it denying terrorism, denying Illegal migrants or be it targeting Hindu/Sikh/Boudh or native.

All hail to prophet Rahul Gandhy... Who give a sh!t to his comment. He was born and brought up in foren, He ramanced with life in Columbia. How much he know bout hinduism??? 99 out of 100 ppl around are non-hindu, how come he knows Hinduism???

But if u want to follow Amul baby prophet rahul gandhy then you are welcome...

Muslims are 30% in India, they hide there count so that they can enjoy minority status. I have participated in 1990 census (published on 1991). I have seen Muslims giving wrong information. I personally knew some Muslims having 10 kids and they told they have 4 kids. 13% is flawed figure. You come in India, you can see one skull cap (Burka or Dhadhi) in crowd of 3 Indians...

Kongress are considered father in law of Muslims, Kong ministers will help Muslims to do what ever Muslims want. Be it denying terrorism, denying Illegal migrants or be it targeting Hindu/Sikh/Boudh or native.

1st thing it was not about hinduism but hindu terror groups and it was said to a us minister / high level official in private. So you can not link it to please muslims. One does not need to born and brought up in India to all these facts. He belongs to very influencial family and the possible future pm of India. Definitely his word carry weights.

Ohhh now muslims are hiding real number of their family to reveal their real number??? If the number of muslims are really high then they are shown with lower number by Indian government. Not the other way around as they know with higher number they will claim more rights which Indian government do not want.

Comparing the Muktis with Afghan mujaheddin...:woot:

Mukthis were nothing but murgis for PA without Indian training,arms and overt help.

No, genetically coward Indian troops were the chicken **** who always asked the Muktis to go ahead and then supported them from behind with big guns. Is not it the reason that only 1300 of coward IA troops were killed in that war whereas our Muktis were killed in thousands? WE have given blood to protect the lives of IA troops. So, do not bullshit in this forum. Many of us have witnessed how nerveous the IA trrops were about going to the interior of BD until the Muktis guided them.

Why do you think Afghan muslims can fight better than the BD muslims? We have shown our worth in 1971. But, let India try a military attack, this is what our extremists want, you will learn fast how we fight against the idolators. Even a moderate BD muslim will fight against the infidels to oust them from our country, and will become extremists, in the course of such a war. So, do not say that BD will be a walk over for your country's knee-jerking army. Bullshit!

Why dont India understand. Migration will go on, as we do inject people over there for our strategic purpose.

Its not hidden, we do it - try to stop it. But, u never could stop it, never was capable stopping it. We will keep injecting, they will be the majority of the state - which will be useful for us.

No, genetically coward Indian troops were the chicken **** who always asked the Muktis to go ahead and then supported them from behind with big guns. Is not it the reason that only 1300 of coward IA troops were killed in that war whereas our Muktis were killed in thousands? WE have given blood to protect the lives of IA troops. So, do not bullshit in this forum. Many of us have witnessed how nerveous the IA trrops were about going to the interior of BD until the Muktis guided them.

Why do you think Afghan muslims can fight better than the BD muslims? We have shown our worth in 1971. But, let India try a military attack, this is what our extremists want, you will learn fast how we fight against the idolators. Even a moderate BD muslim will fight against the infidels to oust them from our country, and will become extremists, in the course of such a war. So, do not say that BD will be a walk over for your country's knee-jerking army. Bullshit!

That was your war, you fought it. why you are saying us coward??? You ppl were fighting since January 1971 (or much before that). We Indian came into war in late. Pakistan didn't stand against your strength and valour. We respect Bangladeshi Jajba.

Even in this case We Indians are not blaming Bangladeshies. We are blamming our politicians. If I will given power, I will force all Illegal BD and Pkaistani Muslims to Refugee camp. I will give the adminstratioon of Refugee camp to BD and Pakistan so that they will not blame us. I will Neuter all those in camp so that they will not breed like rabbit.

If BD and Pak will have some sympathy for them, they can take them else they will die in camp only..

Who cares???

That was your war, you fought it. why you are saying us coward??? You ppl were fighting since January 1971 (or much before that). We Indian came into war in late. Pakistan didn't stand against your strength and valour. We respect Bangladeshi Jajba.

Even in this case We Indians are not blaming Bangladeshies. We are blamming our politicians. If I will given power, I will force all Illegal BD and Pkaistani Muslims to Refugee camp. I will give the adminstratioon of Refugee camp to BD and Pakistan so that they will not blame us. I will Neuter all those in camp so that they will not breed like rabbit.

If BD and Pak will have some sympathy for them, they can take them else they will die in camp only..

Who cares???

This extremist hindutva terrorist is showing the true color and intention of the hindutva terrorists and this is not a rocket science to understand why rahul gandhi have said these hindutva terrorists are bigger threat to india even then the let or AQ. This is annoying to see these radical and extremist hindutva brigade is parroting same thing despite it has been shown as a myth by their own minister, census data and other stats. This radical extremists are for sure leading India to another break up.

Ohh my you are so brave now..why werent you brave enough to protect your women from being gang raped, why weren't you brave enough to protect your self from being slaughtered like cattle?
Where was this bravery, when millions of you ran away from your own country to seek our protection?

The reason why Indian army did not suffer many casualties because we are trained professional army with modern weaponry and not a rag-tag militia in its loongis.

But you are right, you did play role of cannon fodder, its is not out fault that your own army(Pakistani army) treated you like cannon fodder and killed you by millions.

This extremist hindutva terrorist is showing the true color and intention of the hindutva terrorists and this is not a rocket science to understand why rahul gandhi have said these hindutva terrorists are bigger threat to india even then the let or AQ. This is annoying to see these radical and extremist hindutva brigade is parroting same thing despite it has been shown as a myth by their own minister, census data and other stats. This radical extremists are for sure leading India for another break up.

See Brother I respect Bengalis , I don't have any bad feeling for them. @topic

if (they are Indian Muslims):
Then STFU, its not your Business to poke nose in our Internal matter. We never asked you how you treated BD hindus. We
never gave you guidelines how to treat your Hindus. So mind your business and Go off.
else (If they are illegal Migrants)
Take them and show u care your own flesh and blood..

under no circumstances you should be doing Widow dance here...

Ohh my you are so brave now..why werent you brave enough to protect your women from being gang raped, why weren't you brave enough to protect your self from being slaughtered like cattle?
Where was this bravery, when millions of you ran away from your own country to seek our protection?

The reason why Indian army did not suffer many casualties because we are trained professional army with modern weaponry and not a rag-tag militia in its loongis.

But you are right, you did play role of cannon fodder, its is not out fault that your own army(Pakistani army) treated you like cannon fodder and killed you by millions.

They did, they did saved there civilization from agressors (Pakistani) . There is no doubt in Bangla courage, They were courageous they are brave. Indian contribution to BD liberation is very minimal.

And more over this is not the topic. The topic is impotency of Indian govt to identify and deport illegal migrants. Don't forget illegal migration is world wise phenomenon. While USA and Europe have strict control, Mother India Prophet Amul Baby are not allowing Indian agencies to work on it. They want to secure there Vote Bank.

But Amul baby has forgotten, Muslim Vote bank is not loyal to anyone, very soon Amul baby party will backstabb.

1st of all it was the hindus mostly those who were targeted and killed and hindu woman were raped. Those who fled to India were mostly hindus 85-90%. I have nothing against them. But the muslim bengalis stayed in Bangladesh instead of running away from the country when it needed them most and fought to defend and liberate their country and they did that.

At least part of west bengal+ assam + tripura of India is on the card :lol: ... though some people make further claim but I am against that. We do not need poverty stricken radicalized and terrorist Indian hindus in greater bangladesh.

There is no tax to dreams....unleashing the bihari and Eastern UP muslims alone on BD's will do the trick for india.After all iron cuts iron......And bihari and up muslims sure have lot of love for BDs..........:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
1st of all it was the hindus mostly those who were targeted and killed and hindu woman were raped. Those who fled to India were mostly hindus 85-90%. I have nothing against them. But the muslim bengalis stayed in Bangladesh instead of running away from the country when it needed them most and fought to defend and liberate their country and they did that.

Debatable... We can debate it some other time...

Back
Top Bottom