What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

Didn't this same poster give us a long sermon about how no defense related threads are being discussed in BD forum and how Indians troll here? I mean how does this thread fit in this forum if it's about genocide of Indian Bengali Muslims.

Bengali Muslims are growing in population in India, I guess that's the definition of genocide in Bangladesh where minority population is waning at every passing day.

But targeted by radical and terrorist hindu organizations as illegal migrants and discriminated. For the non muslims in Bangladesh they are not targeted as such. Their number have not decresed much since independence. Whatever has been reduced mostly due to low birth rate compared tot he muslims. Some migrated to their bharat mata after being brain washed by their Indian relatives and some other agent that India is just like a heaven but those unfortunate hindus are now poorest of the poor. In Bangladesh hindus are in much better condition then the hindus those who had migrated to India.

Well China wants to encircle India

And now Chinese oil company has shown willingness to purchase Tullow's oil/gas interests in the NW BoB that is only less than a 60 km from Kolkata. Should we also regard it a step towards encirclement of India by China?

And now Chinese oil company has shown willingness to purchase Tullow's oil/gas interests in the NW BoB that is only less than a 60 km from Kolkata. Should we also regard it a step towards encirclement of India by China?

It is not necessary to encircle India. Only pointing a gun towards them is necessary to make them surrender. We know it from history how much cowards they are and thats why they have been ruled by their masters for thousands of years.

The following video is from 1962 Sino-China war. See how the shameless Indian soldier's were laughing despite being surrendered to the Chinese. No patriotic and courageous soldier will ever do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sweetening it... You just want all Indian Muslims to go... And Rohingyas arent Illegal immigrants in Burma

Welcome move, If some one wants to leave wishfully...

22898685.jpg

India doesn't stop ppl from migrating. Lot of Engineers are living in USA and Europe.. We will happily accept Migration of Indian Muslim to Pakistan and BD But the Big Question is....

Will the Muhajirs be safe there??? Does Muslims want to leave rich, land of opportunity, land of there dreams ( India).

Welcome move, If some one wants to leave wishfully...

22898685.jpg

India doesn't stop ppl from migrating. Lot of Engineers are living in USA and Europe.. We will happily accept Migration of Indian Muslim to Pakistan and BD But the Big Question is....

Will the Muhajirs be safe there??? Does Muslims want to leave rich, land of opportunity, land of there dreams ( India).

Please before writing such big sized words learn some basic English.

N did not you feel shame while terming India as land of dream, opportunity and rich or you were kidding there?? Before having such wet dream bring out 1/3 of the world's poor out of poverty in your country, make sure they get enough foods, stop discrimination against dalits, ban all the hindu terrorist orgs.

Nothing new. Overpopulated Bangladesh pushing its population to India and Myanmar and making this area one giant mess. Is there anyway global warming can be expedited and let the ocean do the dirty job for us?

But targeted by radical and terrorist hindu organizations as illegal migrants and discriminated. For the non muslims in Bangladesh they are not targeted as such. Their number have not decresed much since independence. Whatever has been reduced mostly due to low birth rate compared tot he muslims. Some migrated to their bharat mata after being brain washed by their Indian relatives and some other agent that India is just like a heaven but those unfortunate hindus are now poorest of the poor. In Bangladesh hindus are in much better condition then the hindus those who had migrated to India.

Most groups involved in anti-illegal immigrants movement are Assamese group or tribal group irrespective of religious affiliation. Illegal Bangladeshi settlers are known as Mymensinghya in Assam.

Please before writing such big sized words learn some basic English.

N did not you feel shame while terming India as land of dream, opportunity and rich or you were kidding there?? Before having such wet dream bring out 1/3 of the world's poor out of poverty in your country, make sure they get enough foods, stop discrimination against dalits, ban all the hindu terrorist orgs.

English is not my mother language, so I am poor at it. I accept it, and by everyday I am improving my English Skills. Coming to your query:

Million of Pakistani , bangladeshi are coming to india to live there dream, million of Muslims are living in India and living better than Muslims of some Muslims country. Agree 1/3 Indian are poor but point here is 2/3 are rich. We are working on making them rich.

Hindu Terrorism: Hindu can not be terrorists, If Hindu is terrorists Muslims have not grown from 7% to 30% in India. In India no muslim had ever felt prosecution.

If India is such a bad country why Muslims are growing like %%%%% ??? and why Bangladeshies are pole Vaulting??? and why Illegal Bangladeshi and Paksiatni are not willing to go back to there Islamic Pure land???

Nothing new. Overpopulated Bangladesh pushing its population to India and Myanmar and making this area one giant mess. Is there anyway global warming can be expedited and let the ocean do the dirty job for us?

:lol: :rofl: another wet dreamer posted his usual crap. For your info West bengal and bihar is more crowded then Bangladesh. N illegal migration it has been debunked long ago (for india) even by your own minister and by census data. For Myanmar even burmese janta do not claim this as they know Bangladesh is more prosperous then Myanmar since 1947 but what they claim illegal citizen the one who migrated there after 1822 though in reality from 1430 for sure. N who would like to migrate to a country which was under sanction for 30 years.... N do not make yourself a laughing stock making such claim... when we know how we had to stop n still trying to stop migration flood from Myanmar.

Land of their dreams :rofl:

Well if Bangladesh sinks the areas around it (india) will also go down, like kolkata, west bengal etc

Million of Pakistani , bangladeshi are coming to india to live there dream, million of Muslims are living in India and living better than Muslims of some Muslims country. Agree 1/3 Indian are poor but point here is 2/3 are rich. We are working on making them rich.

Hindu Terrorism: Hindu can not be terrorists, If Hindu is terrorists Muslims have not grown from 7% to 30% in India. In India no muslim had ever felt prosecution.

If India is such a bad country why Muslims are growing like %%%%% ??? and why Bangladeshies are pole Vaulting??? and why Illegal Bangladeshi and Paksiatni are not willing to go back to there Islamic Pure land???

You dumbass no Pakistani move to India except Hindus... And that too only 60 :rofl:

And 2/3 india is not rich, it's 1/3 india extremely poor (below $1.25), 1/3 poor (below $1.50 but above $1.25), 1/6 middle class, and 1/6 rich

English is not my mother language, so I am poor at it. I accept it, and by everyday I am improving my English Skills. Coming to your query:

How many times you would resort to lie??? 1/3 is not Indian that I meant but world's total poor live in India. N 2/3 Indians are rich :rofl: ... if it is your wet dream then you should consult a mental hospital as soon as possible. Still 660 million of your country man defect open... if it is the example of being rich I have no word to express.

Hindu terrorism is the biggest threat for India even said by Rahul gandhi... if you think there are no hindu terrorists it is your another wet dream.

For your info number of muslims in India is 13% not 30%. Correct your fact before posting. N no Bangladeshis are migrating to India. It is confirmed by your own country's minister, census data and stat. It is nothing but a myth propagated by radical and extremist hindu terror groups like BJP and RSS for communal vote bank politics and to target minorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :rofl: another wet dreamer posted his usual crap. For your info West bengal and bihar is more crowded then Bangladesh. N illegal migration it has been debunked long ago (for india) even by your own minister and by census data. For Myanmar even burmese janta do not claim this as they know Bangladesh is more prosperous then Myanmar since 1947 but what they claim illegal citizen the one who migrated there after 1822 though in reality from 1430 for sure. N who would like to migrate to a country which was under sanction for 30 years.... N do not make yourself a laughing stock making such claim... when we know how we had to stop n still trying to stop migration flood from Myanmar.

Then dont cry when Felani or Boloney gets shot and killed.

Bangladesh is a curse to all her neighbours. All her neighbours are suffering from illegal bangladeshi immigrant and their dream of " Greater Bangladesh ".

Back
Top Bottom