What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians in their hearts will always have hate for Pakistan. It is because we have rejected them. They envy us and hate us at the same time.

An Indian in ones or twos is always ok. But once they get together in packs their personality starts to change. They start to speak of the hate that resonates in their hearts towards Pakistanis. You can see how they truly feel when they get drunk. They then instead of suppressing it become a lion in their eyes after a glass or two and let it all out. The hate, the anger, the frustrations, the insecurity.
Swap 'Indian' with 'pakistani' in your post and it will make as much sense.

Hmmm

-Why do Indian and Pakistani keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Chinese keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Bangladeshis keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Sri Lankan keep fighting.

guess you can figure out why?? or do i have to say it

Only have two Neighbor
PAK and Afganistan
PAK and India

China and India
China and Japan
China and Vietnam
China and Indonesia
China and Brunei
China and Russia (was)
China and other SE nations

well China has problem with more then 90% of its neighbour

I think thats a misconception. North Indians any more or less anti pakistan than south.

Thats just my opinion, to me it seems like a north Indian will be more likely to be anti-Pakistan (maybe due to partition) than a south Indian.

Of course I'm generalizing based on my experience.

5.3% was in last quarter overall 6.5%. Same question, is even 5% GDP growth rate possible for Pakistan with 48% electricity shortfall.

Pakistan is unpredictable country, anything & everything is possible here just need political leadership.

As there is a saying that Pakistan is country of Lions led by bunch of dogs.

BTW no offtopics of economy.

Isn't it amazing?

Zia Ul Haq - Screwed Pakistan badly - Muhajir

Musharraf - Screwed Pakistan badly - Muhajir

;)

ZUH is punjabi arain from jalandhar and he may not be mohajjir,

PM is a hard core mohajjir.

I'm a south Indian and I can tell you south Indians are just as bad as north Indians. In foreign countries most Indians from any corner of India will get along well with a Pakistani. You people will probably have better chance with Sinhalese.

Indians in their hearts will always have hate for Pakistan. It is because we have rejected them. They envy us and hate us at the same time.

An Indian in ones or twos is always ok. But once they get together in packs their personality starts to change. They start to speak of the hate that resonates in their hearts towards Pakistanis. You can see how they truly feel when they get drunk. They then instead of suppressing it become a lion in their eyes after a glass or two and let it all out. The hate, the anger, the frustrations, the insecurity.
oh really???i never knew about this..learn new things from u.

I find you a bit incorrigible. If I'm exhibiting right wing inclinations,I can understand. But why you ? What have you got to gain by it ?

On a side note, have Parsis have ever been harassed by any right wing organization in Mumbai or elsewhere ?

it is not about ethnicity,it is about reason.

Zoraoastrians came from Iran to Gujarat/Bombay and it is because of Hindu India.

It makes natural sense for him to crusade.

South Indians are normal,they dont have any war memmories.

They are just cool.Some will be right wing,some left wing,some language fascists,some whatever normal.

I'm a south Indian and I can tell you south Indians are just as bad as north Indians. In foreign countries most Indians from any corner of India will get along well with a Pakistani. You people will probably have better chance with Sinhalese.

The south Indians I've met weren't. Pakistanis in general are anti-Indian too, but some groups tend to be less than others.

Your people are asking questions and I am just answering their questions. And tell your vsdoc buddy, stop smoking pot and come out of his delusional world.. sometimes he is asking for the destruction of Iran, sometimes Pakistan.. and just like the typical double standards of Indians on this forum, u remained silent on his and other troll posts like the muhajir one and was laughing repeatedly and were the first one to pick up on me. What is wrong with you and your kind?

i think how muchever you bark or trashtalk,he or others do not care.You ll only attract people of your won kind whose IQ levels and EQ levels match up with the low levels you got.

Just like how they ll never have your complexion and looks,you too ll never match their intuition or intellect.

This is life,deal with it sweetheart.

Thats just my opinion, to me it seems like a north Indian will be more likely to be anti-Pakistan (maybe due to partition) than a south Indian.

Of course I'm generalizing based on my experience.

In the similar way, Jang's Irshad Ahmad Haqqani opined (a long time ago) that anti-India sentiments were the strongest in Pakistan's Punjab due to the bloodbath across the then East Punjab - West Punjab border in 1947... But I think we can safely say that Nawaz Sharif--who represents/represented Pakistani Punjab--has shed the historical baggage.

Words I learned from Indians here in the US.

BHINDASS. I had no idea wtf this meant. I asked my indian friend he explained it means awesome.

It would be equivalent to how we say zabardast.

Always calling me out with ABBAY ABBAY. It sounds funny to me. I usually say oy.

There's some other words that are unintelligible to me.

So true, firstly i was like wtf is this bhindis or bhindhas?:woot:

Also abay yaar:rofl: in Pakistan we call it oye.

In the similar way, Jang's Irshad Ahmad Haqqani opined (a long time ago) that anti-India sentiments were the strongest in Pakistan's Punjab due to the bloodbath across the then East Punjab - West Punjab border in 1947... But I think we can safely say that Nawaz Sharif--who represents/represented Pakistani Punjab--has shed the historical baggage.

Nope. We still have it at my house. And many villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom