What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Punjab - we have Pashtun's like Imran Khan, Misbah-Ul-Haq, Baluchi, Kashmiri etc - we are the most ethnically diverse after Karachi.
lol kashmiris rule india-pak and made them fight then show themselves as victim of ind-pak fight.now this is wat i called real politics powerplay...think about it..

If India worked out the Kashmir issue what problem would we have with them? None.

The Indians don't want to resolve Kashmir because they know afterwards we will want nothing to do with them.

That is why they hang on to it.

This is the truth.
Oh, so Indians secretly love you guys and dont want to be ignored by you?
Its a competition for resource and nobody wants to give up his/her share without pain. How difficult is it to understand.
Why do you think 'solution' means agreeing to your side of bargain? What will we get in return?

Nawaz Sharif is Kashmiri, not Punjabi.

I still think Punjabis, along with Pashtuns, and the Urdu speaking are probably the most anti-Indian (its a generalization of course)

NS himself being kashmiri(people mostly claim in pakistan)?howcme he become the representative of punjab?

We - the ethnic Kashmiris of Punjab - are Punjabis...! Make no mistake about that.

even i think the same north indians are much anti pak than south indians similarly south indians particularly tamils are much anti SL than north indians and NE indians are much more anti BD and anti chinese than rest of the region even in mumbai we didnt had much anti pak feeling before 26/11

Yup.

Like I said, its probably due to partition. South Indians were really effected by it as north Indians were

People who says Pakistanis are same people as indians or other South Asians they are BS & simple liers. Geographically Pakistan is spread from MiddleEast to CentralAsia to SouthAsia. I will request people(especially Pakistanis) to stop embarrassing Pakistanis.

As for peace, everyone wants it but not at the price of something, already Pakistan has sacrifice too much of its lands in form of Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh & Manvadar, Western part of UP & Bdsh, it is stupid brains of Pakistanis that made all these Pakistani areas lost & still we stupid Pakistanis ready to sacrifice indian Occupied Kashmir for so called peace? Another thing is india should throw away it's arrogance of dominance in the region from its mind as it will never be accepted from Pakistan.

You talk like Pakistan is USSR/Russia?

Dude please man,just because you are confused dont offend people from those places.

Why dont you add south America,Yugoslavia and Antartica to the list?

Does it even matter?

If India worked out the Kashmir issue what problem would we have with them? None.

The Indians don't want to resolve Kashmir because they know afterwards we will want nothing to do with them.

This is the truth.
If you worry so much about your country, why don't you let go Kashmir. Then there will be no issue at all and you can prosper. You can have great trade relations with us. We can use TAPI and IPI and other resources in Afghanistan and CAR nations. We will be happy to give credit line or soft loan to build these pipelines. We can also help you in your electricity problem as we can develop dams for you which can cater both your and our needs.

BTW take care of your northern and western side too seriously. India is not going to send its intruders from your eastern borders. And if you leave Kashmir, we will stop supporting BLA. And may be we can help and work with you to develop Afghanistan as TTP and Taliban will be our common enemy.

Its all upto you, years of fighting within your country and same old obsession to get Kashmir or mutually beneficial relationship with India. Choice is yours. :enjoy:

Just think what you want to leave for your next generation, a stable Pakistan with good relations with India or unstable and weak Pakistan too much involved in its internal problems.

Thats just my opinion, to me it seems like a north Indian will be more likely to be anti-Pakistan (maybe due to partition) than a south Indian.

Of course I'm generalizing based on my experience.

North Indians have a love-hate relationship with pakistanis..hate because of history/invasions/partition and love because of similarity in language/culture etc..

South Indians used to be apathetic to Pakistan....i.e., we could not care less what happened in Pakistan..but because of terrorism the relationship oscillates between apathy and anti-pathy.

I think thats a pretty much generalization IMO.

This is the truth.
i should have addressed this post to u instead of rafi....
lol kashmiris rule india-pak and made them fight then show themselves as victim of ind-pak fight.now this is wat i called real politics powerplay...think about it..

This is the truth.

you have made kashmir a problem not us.....u r equally responsible for kashmir disaster.

We - the ethnic Kashmiris of Punjab - are Punjabis...! Make no mistake about that.
to tum larate ho ind-pak ko.all blame should go to u lol and nehru family another kashmiri.

If you worry so much about your country, why don't you let go Kashmir. Then there will be no issue at all and you can prosper. You can have great trade relations with us. We can use TAPI and IPI and other resources in Afghanistan and CAR nations. We will be happy to give credit line or soft loan to build these pipelines. We can also help you in your electricity problem as we can develop dams for you which can cater both your and our needs.

BTW take care of your northern and western side too seriously. India is not going to send its intruders from your eastern borders. And if you leave Kashmir, we will stop supporting BLA. And may be we can help and work with you to develop Afghanistan as TTP and Taliban will be our common enemy.

Its all upto you, years of fighting within your country or same old obsession to get Kashmir. Choice is yours.

India has been creating instability in our country. We will fight the evil Saffron Establishment until it is destroyed and rebuilt.

:pakistan: Respect brother - these indians don't understand - how just living in Punjab and speaking it, makes us - Punjabi's - does not matter who you are, or where you came from.

North Indians have a love-hate relationship with pakistanis..hate because of history/invasions/partition and love because of similarity in language/culture etc..

South Indians used to be apathetic to Pakistan....i.e., we could not care less what happened in Pakistan..but because of terrorism the relationship oscillates between apathy and anti-pathy.

I think thats a pretty much generalization IMO.

True. I have similar experience. North Indians feel comfortable talking to pakistanis because of language.

i should have addressed this post to u instead of rafi....

Some of us have roots in Kashmir. That is why we feel so strongly for our brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom