What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

These random pictures hold little significance when it comes to drawing meaningful conclusions. A straightforward comparison of key indicators such as average life expectancy, infant mortality rate, and maternal mortality rate provides a clear picture of the standard of living for individuals in both India and Pakistan. It is not rocket science to understand that a country where people enjoy a higher quality of life, along with improved access to nutrition and healthcare, will inevitably experience better overall health outcomes.

Yeah we've seen the same old dubious stats before. The stats card has been pulled on us time and again for over 20 years by both Indians and now. They're getting boring.

The genetic composition of Pakistan has undergone significant alterations due to historical events such as the Arab Habsi invasion and the Mongol invasion from Central Asia. As a result, the presence of Indo-Iranian genes in the Pakistani genetic makeup has diminished significantly, while the proportion of Habsi genes has become disproportionately higher.

LOL do you have genetic evidence to affirm this? And I never claimed Pakistanis are purely Indo-Iranic from the Sintashta but our Y-chromsomes do come from there.

Linguistically and part genetically we are Indo-Iranic. Only four ethnic groups can be excluded from the Indo-Iranic classification.

Yeah. It happens at very high level there.

Not as high as yours apparently. You got more poverty than SS Africa.

Last edited:
Yeah we've seen the same old dubious stats before. The stats card has been pulled on us time and again for over 20 years by both Indians and now. They're getting boring.

LOL do you have genetic evidence to affirm this? And I never claimed Pakistanis are purely Indo-Iranic from the Sintashta but our Y-chromsomes do come from there.

Linguistically and part genetically we are Indo-Iranic. Only four ethnic groups can be excluded from the Indo-Iranic classification.

Not as high as yours apparently. You got more poverty than SS Africa.
The individuals who pillaged and robbed Pakistanis were primarily Habsis and Mongols. Therefore, how can you claim to possess more prominent Iranian Y chromosomes as a Pakistani while denying any DNA connection to Habsi Muhammad Bin Qasim, similar to an Indian disavowing any genetic relation to the great Ashoka?

Watch these 2 together.

Then u will realise how the Anglo-American forces have screwed so many great societies

The individuals who pillaged and robbed Pakistanis were primarily Habsis and Mongols. Therefore, how can you claim to possess more prominent Iranian Y chromosomes as a Pakistani while denying any DNA connection to Habsi Muhammad Bin Qasim, similar to an Indian disavowing any genetic relation to the great Ashoka?

What a failed distortion technique. Also try to first learn the difference between Iranic and Iranian:

During the British arrival in India, the Marathas held sway over much of the Indian subcontinent, while the Sikhs controlled most of Punjab and parts of Afghanistan. The Rajputs governed other regions. Even in 1947, when India and Pakistan became independent nations, the ruler of predominantly Muslim Kashmir was Raja Hari Singh, a Hindu Dogra king.
Dogra's themselves are Rajputs AFAIK. So, I guess we shouldn't distinguish them from the Rajasthani/MP?Gangetic Rajputs!!

He is an athiest joker. We know few jokers like these who have chosen to betray Islam. And yes that is beauty of Islam it connects people and convert them into giant brotherhood called Ummah.
Why can't he be an athiest and still be a produtive citizen of your country? He has his views and they are not mine. I don't know the make up your dna because of muhajir population in your country.

Other way around, muslims should stop preaching shyt about us, no other way to get respect for you guys and your prophet, remember, we blocked your eastward expansion at the cost of our blood!
:lol: Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei ?

Pretty much since I started taking interest in geopolitical issues, history, military stuff and other similar things. One of the biggest arguments from liberals and those who keep saying we should be friends with Indians is that we are essentially the same people. We like and dislike same things except for few exceptions. We speak similar languages, and we have same historical past. This argument although looks really nice specially in modern world influenced by secularism and the concept of humanity being above all. All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.

Pakistan is dominantly a Muslim majority country with around 97 % population being Muslim. Even vast majority is not well educated about Islam but still they love Islam and proudly call themselves Muslims except for few liberals and those who have turned Atheists. So as Muslim what matters is the brotherhood of Kalma, the brotherhood of faith and being a Ummah and that is only bong that matters in Islam. One of the biggest examples in front of us is that of Battle of Badar. As we don't teach Islam in detail in schools specially in elite schools due to which we I mean Indians and Pakistanis are same people theory gets spread.

Battle of Badar was not just difficult for Muslims because they lacked weapons, horses, camels and numbers to fight a much larger and much bigger enemy. That off course was one major issue, but the biggest issue was that on other side was not just your enemy but an enemy who was your own blood. Someone's father was on the other side, some one's brother was among the enemy, someone's Uncle was among the enemy and some one's child was among the enemy. By the time the war ended one Sahabi had killed his father in the battlefield, Hazrat UMAR RA had killed his Mamu (mother's brother) and there are few more such cases. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA son Abdur Rahman who during Badar was fighting for kuffar as he hadn't accepted Islam by then but later, he became a Muslim. While talking to his father one day, he said that Father during that war you several times came in front of me, and I deliberately choose not to attack you to which Hazrat ABU BAKAR RA replied that if he had seen Abdur Rahman even once in front of him, he would have attacked and if had the chance killed him on the spot. He was fighting for ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW for Muslim only those matters.

Also, if we see the case of PROPHET NOAH AS when his son refused to get on the ship and when PROPHET NOAH AS saw his own son drowning, he begged and prayed to ALLAH to save his son. ALLAH stopped NOAH AS From praying and said he is not your son although he was his biological son, but main message was that only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr and darkness. So, to conclude next time any of you suggest that Pakistan and India should be friends and we are same people to them we say no we are not. And please read your own history and read your own religion.

NOTE: For minorities who are living in Pakistan we consider them equal citizens. Their places of worships have to be protected by state at all costs, they can't be discriminated, and they have to be protected by state at all costs and respected by fellow citizens Muslims. We should be respectful towards them; we should help them, and we should make sure that they feel save and protected. I am talking about country to country. Even if we get to resolve Kashmir issue with India we have trade relations and basic relations as neighbors but can't be friends who are partying together and having dumb cultural exchanges. Although religious issues are mainly banned in this forum, but this order of Islam covers our politics and hence had to be addressed.

@Zephyrus @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @Kompromat @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle @Arsalan @Suff Shikan @AUz @waz @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @Rafi @Areesh @farooqbhai007

At least Jinnah sahab was pure Indian , his forefathers were Indian . So one similarity is establ

Even Australian judge Sir Oxen Dixon blamed India for not holding a plebiscite.

of course they won't... they know no muslim in their right mind would want to live with hindu india

every one forget that run up to partition RSS was in full swing.. indian seem to forget who killed Ghandi.

At least Jinnah sahab was pure Indian , his forefathers were Indian . So one similarity is establ

nothing wrong with indian.. just RSS hindu boobism

1689575430746.png

Of course he was, unlike you.
Lohanas originate in Sindh, and are genetically identical to Sindhis.

Pretty much since I started taking interest in geopolitical issues, history, military stuff and other similar things. One of the biggest arguments from liberals and those who keep saying we should be friends with Indians is that we are essentially the same people. We like and dislike same things except for few exceptions. We speak similar languages, and we have same historical past. This argument although looks really nice specially in modern world influenced by secularism and the concept of humanity being above all. All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.

Pakistan is dominantly a Muslim majority country with around 97 % population being Muslim. Even vast majority is not well educated about Islam but still they love Islam and proudly call themselves Muslims except for few liberals and those who have turned Atheists. So as Muslim what matters is the brotherhood of Kalma, the brotherhood of faith and being a Ummah and that is only bong that matters in Islam. One of the biggest examples in front of us is that of Battle of Badar. As we don't teach Islam in detail in schools specially in elite schools due to which we I mean Indians and Pakistanis are same people theory gets spread.

Battle of Badar was not just difficult for Muslims because they lacked weapons, horses, camels and numbers to fight a much larger and much bigger enemy. That off course was one major issue, but the biggest issue was that on other side was not just your enemy but an enemy who was your own blood. Someone's father was on the other side, some one's brother was among the enemy, someone's Uncle was among the enemy and some one's child was among the enemy. By the time the war ended one Sahabi had killed his father in the battlefield, Hazrat UMAR RA had killed his Mamu (mother's brother) and there are few more such cases. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA son Abdur Rahman who during Badar was fighting for kuffar as he hadn't accepted Islam by then but later, he became a Muslim. While talking to his father one day, he said that Father during that war you several times came in front of me, and I deliberately choose not to attack you to which Hazrat ABU BAKAR RA replied that if he had seen Abdur Rahman even once in front of him, he would have attacked and if had the chance killed him on the spot. He was fighting for ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW for Muslim only those matters.

Also, if we see the case of PROPHET NOAH AS when his son refused to get on the ship and when PROPHET NOAH AS saw his own son drowning, he begged and prayed to ALLAH to save his son. ALLAH stopped NOAH AS From praying and said he is not your son although he was his biological son, but main message was that only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr and darkness. So, to conclude next time any of you suggest that Pakistan and India should be friends and we are same people to them we say no we are not. And please read your own history and read your own religion.

NOTE: For minorities who are living in Pakistan we consider them equal citizens. Their places of worships have to be protected by state at all costs, they can't be discriminated, and they have to be protected by state at all costs and respected by fellow citizens Muslims. We should be respectful towards them; we should help them, and we should make sure that they feel save and protected. I am talking about country to country. Even if we get to resolve Kashmir issue with India we have trade relations and basic relations as neighbors but can't be friends who are partying together and having dumb cultural exchanges. Although religious issues are mainly banned in this forum, but this order of Islam covers our politics and hence had to be addressed.

@Zephyrus @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @Kompromat @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle @Arsalan @Suff Shikan @AUz @waz @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @Rafi @Areesh @farooqbhai007
As a neighbor we can be friends and respect each other. That is the least we could do. All other things are subjective and differs because we had massive migration from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom