What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

Including your claims on 1971. But sadly for you the truth is coming out slowly & slowly.
Ok I give up. I accept our fault.

1971 wasn’t your fault and also that India lost 1971 war.
It's also funny to see you Indians begging to be related to us because some of you seem to hate your swarthy looks.
You caught us again. All posts claiming similarities with Paksiatnis is because we want to be associated with most handsome looking stock of people on the globe.

You really killed us all with just one solid argument. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

lol what is this bullshit?

Muslims were at their zenith during Delhi Sultanate And Mughal dynasty.

They could have committed genocide against the Hindus. But we did not.

All religions need to be respected. Islam says to respect all religions.
During the British arrival in India, the Marathas held sway over much of the Indian subcontinent, while the Sikhs controlled most of Punjab and parts of Afghanistan. The Rajputs governed other regions. Even in 1947, when India and Pakistan became independent nations, the ruler of predominantly Muslim Kashmir was Raja Hari Singh, a Hindu Dogra king.

During the British arrival in India, the Marathas held sway over much of the Indian subcontinent, while the Sikhs controlled most of Punjab and parts of Afghanistan. The Rajputs governed other regions. Even in 1947, when India and Pakistan became independent nations, the ruler of predominantly Muslim Kashmir was Raja Hari Singh, a Hindu Dogra king.
You fool the British installed that Hindu king. otherwise according to partition rules, the king of the princely state should take demographics into consideration before acceding to either Pakistan or India, you idiot.

What they teach you in your schools is quite amazing, forget about islam if it wasnt for the Muslims Mongols would have Khaned you through and through all the way to the adaman Islands.
When referring to Muslims, it is important to be precise as being Muslim does not denote a specific ethnicity. Muslim is a religious affiliation, while Mongol is an ethnicity.

1971 wasn’t your fault and also that India lost 1971 war.

Damn right it wasn't our fault. We had enough of pleasing ungrateful Bengalis with demand after demand. Regardless of the contested elections, it gave no right for Mukhti Bahini terrorists to take the law into their hands and start killing people, including their own kind.

You caught us again. All posts claiming similarities with Paksiatnis is because we want to be associated with most handsome looking stock of people on the globe.

Accoridng to you we are. Because it's 90% always the Indian side begging to be related to Pakistanis. Pakis on the other side for the most part have no interest in Indians, aside from entertainment media.

But regardless of that minor interest, Pakistanis have little interest in being related to Indians. But damn Indians are so obsessed in claiming kinship to Pakistanis.

Even Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans don't seem to get this level of begging.

Can I even begin to guess who the self-hating racist here is?

Abbay jangli, get the hair out of your eyes when looking at maps. To the east of Punjab is Central India which was under the rule of various Muslim kingdoms. StOpPeD MuSlIM iNvAsIoNs SaAr. Which one? The Mughals had already established rule over almost the entirety of India. Who else was trying to invade?

I am not denigrating my ancestors because they didn't run around waving kirpans and refusing to shave. Don't project your beastliness on me.

From my view? Chal nikal jangli, this is the view of YOUR beastly Bramen. That lower-castes have a DUTY to SERVE upper-castes.

Manusmriti:
View attachment 938433

Apparently there are around 100 million SCs in India today, so every time you beat your chest and do head bangs, letting your overgrown hair flail in the wind, talking about "stopping the spread of Islam" (which we've already established is not true), all you're really bragging about is aiding beasts subjugate 100 million helpless people trapped in a several century long cycle of slavery.

Zahil pazeet, who is preaching to YOU???
You exemplify why islam was stopped at its current borders, disrespectful to local traditions.

The day majority of middle east stops treating others as lesser, is the the day we can reciprocate that respect.

Islam that originated in arabia gets no more of a status than its neighbors.

Fairy tales aside, live and let live.

:lol:
1689141495256.png

We had enough of pleasing ungrateful Bengalis with demand after demand.
Damn right you are.

How dare Bengalis demand equal rights to governance from superior and fair people of the west.
How dare they demand Bengali language to remain as official language? What was wrong with Urdu?

Could you please just throw some light on why they should have been grateful to the West Paksiatn?

Even Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans don't seem to get this level of begging.
I disagree with this part. There is only and only one nation in the region that has excelled in begging. I hope I don’t need to spell it out for you.

We have ancient historial roots and our identity is rooted in our country. Our cultural influence extends in south asia from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan to south east from Myanmar, Combodia, China, Indonesia upto Japan in the far east. We never felt the need to convert people forcefully because we are secure in our beliefs. Unlike Islam, our influence spread peacefully from alliances and marriages.

According to Syed Muzzamil your identity crisis stems from looking beyond your borders for your identity.

Your country is named after a foreign country's river. The Buddhist cultural influence is not Indian in the making, the only thing given to Gautam Sidharta Buddah by India is the nuclear tests it done on his name. You have no homogeneous religion to convert people to however you scam everything and everyone in sight.

Why don't you ask SYED muzzlim to change his name first? He seems to be culturally influenced into believing in the caste and dowry system.

Damn right you are.

How dare Bengalis demand equal rights to governance from superior and fair people of the west.
How dare they demand Bengali language to remain as official language? What was wrong with Urdu?

Could you please just throw some light on why they should have been grateful to the West Pakistan?

Nothing was wrong with Lashkari Zaban or Bengali Zaban. But Bengalis were demanding federal lingusitic status and we were spending countless rupees producing signs & federal documents in West Pakistan when nobody could read it.

Was our script also used to that expense? Bengalis were allowed to use their language within their region. What need had we to use it at our end?

Even if we did at our expense, they refused to show any appreciation and still had endless demands.

I disagree with this part. There is only and only one nation in the region that has excelled in begging. I hope I don’t need to spell it out for you.

This pic isn't from Pakistan, even though we got plenty of our own. But there are over half a billion of these where you come from. So much for economic boom:

514038-beggars.jpg

We have ancient historial roots and our identity is rooted in our country. Our cultural influence extends in south asia from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan to south east from Myanmar, Combodia, China, Indonesia upto Japan in the far east. We never felt the need to convert people forcefully because we are secure in our beliefs. Unlike Islam, our influence spread peacefully from alliances and marriages.

According to Syed Muzzamil your identity crisis stems from looking beyond your borders for your identity.

He is an athiest joker. We know few jokers like these who have chosen to betray Islam. And yes that is beauty of Islam it connects people and convert them into giant brotherhood called Ummah.

No we don't. Arabs are Semitic. We Pakistanis are prominently Indo-Iranic in our ethno-linguistic classification. Our pre-Islamic culture had little to do with modern Brahmanistic traditions.
The genetic composition of Pakistan has undergone significant alterations due to historical events such as the Arab Habsi invasion and the Mongol invasion from Central Asia. As a result, the presence of Indo-Iranian genes in the Pakistani genetic makeup has diminished significantly, while the proportion of Habsi genes has become disproportionately higher.

What adds to the irony is that Pakistanis trace their lineage back to Hazrat Bilal Habsi, a revered black African Arab companion. Instead of taking pride in their association with such an esteemed figure from Islamic history, they attempt to establish connections with historical figures like Chandragupta Maurya and Ashoka The Great, who belong to a different era and cultural context.

Last edited:
Nothing was wrong with Lashkari Zaban or Bengali Zaban. But Bengalis were demanding federal lingusitic status and we were spending countless rupees producing signs & federal documents in West Pakistan when nobody could read it.

Was our script also used to that expense? Bengalis were allowed to use their language within their region. What need had we to use it at our end?

Even if we did at our expense, they refused to show any appreciation and still had endless demands.

This pic isn't from Pakistan, even though we got plenty of our own. But there are over half a billion of these where you come from. So much for economic boom:

514038-beggars.jpg
These random pictures hold little significance when it comes to drawing meaningful conclusions. A straightforward comparison of key indicators such as average life expectancy, infant mortality rate, and maternal mortality rate provides a clear picture of the standard of living for individuals in both India and Pakistan. It is not rocket science to understand that a country where people enjoy a higher quality of life, along with improved access to nutrition and healthcare, will inevitably experience better overall health outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom