What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

Bengalis and Pakistanis are extremely close even today despite what happened politically.
History just analyses facts and draws conclusions. Which is what I stated.
What happens later is a different story.
What nation goes through a supposed 3 million genocide but still has a strong bond?
There is very minimal people to people contact between both the nations. Trade relations are also not that big, hence I wouldn’t call opinion of few people as a call of the masses.

If you can mend fences and develop relations, then go ahead. It would be great for the region.

Last edited:
Kashmir obsession of pakistan is a biggest problem for Pakistan itself...

75 years gone, Pakistan route caused of destruction if anyone wants to trace... It will be insecurity by own false assumptions and kashmir obsession.....
Shut up moron, everyone agreed to plebiscite in Kashmir region. Its needs to be implemented.

We are not the same people. Period.

agree..

1689097256046.png

Kashmir obsession of pakistan is a biggest problem for Pakistan itself...

the biggest problem in the region are indians them selves..

We really can't. Indians have no friends and are not friendly people. They live a superstitious paranoid life and don't have healthy relationships.
We have ancient historial roots and our identity is rooted in our country. Our cultural influence extends in south asia from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan to south east from Myanmar, Combodia, China, Indonesia upto Japan in the far east. We never felt the need to convert people forcefully because we are secure in our beliefs. Unlike Islam, our influence spread peacefully from alliances and marriages.

According to Syed Muzzamil your identity crisis stems from looking beyond your borders for your identity.

I see where you are trying to take the discussion.

I will define it for you. An event that happened in 1947 when British were leaving the subcontinent, decided to divide the territory under there occupation based on religion.
Sadly, the territory handed over to Muslims wasn’t handled as envisaged. Some of them decided that they are more Muslim than those that looked different.

That resulted in birth of Bangladesh.

There's a word for what you've written. It's called propaganda. Including your claims on 1971. But sadly for you the truth is coming out slowly & slowly.

It's also funny to see you Indians begging to be related to us because some of you seem to hate your swarthy looks. That's what I call feeling uncomfortable with looks.

We have ancient historial roots and our identity is rooted in our country. Our cultural influence extends in south asia from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan to south east from Myanmar, Combodia, China, Indonesia upto Japan in the far east. We never felt the need to convert people forcefully because we are secure in our beliefs. Unlike Islam, our influence spread peacefully from alliances and marriages.

According to Syed Muzzamil your identity crisis stems from looking beyond your borders for your identity.

then wat is jai shri ram, that indian muslim is forced to say. you say islam forcefully converted ppl prove it. if islam was by the sword there be no hindus left or statues idols.
indians are just insecure bunch that they play victim mentality to gain power and votes from idiotic masses and attack indian muslims.

Sorry idiot, if Islam spread by the sword, there would be no Hindus left in India.

Now Shoo, the Mughals would have done genocide against the Hindus if what you said is true.

Most Indians would stick out like a sore thumb where I'm from. We're not the same people. We eat beef, most of us are Muslims, we believe in charity and oneness of Allah and believe in his prophets. Cleanliness is half of our faith. We don't throw dead bodies in a river and call it holy. We don't have a culture of cowards and filth. I find more similarities with Samoan islanders then a Pajeet from ganga land.

then wat is jai shri ram, that indian muslim is forced to say. you say islam forcefully converted ppl prove it. if islam was by the sword there be no hindus left or statues idols.
indians are just insecure bunch that they play victim mentality to gain power and votes from idiotic masses and attack indian muslims.

If there was no Islam we would have been Christian or Jewish. Basically any other religion is better then Hinduism. Hinduism is a religion of caste hatred and filthy habits like throwing dead bodies in their own holy river.

Islam is the reason why "hindu" label even exists. It was Muslim rulers who started calling all the various indigenous religions of the subcontinent "Hindu."

There's a word for what you've written. It's called propaganda. Including your claims on 1971. But sadly for you the truth is coming out slowly & slowly.

It's also funny to see you Indians begging to be related to us because some of you seem to hate your swarthy looks. That's what I call feeling uncomfortable with looks.
Do not Pakistanis assert their lineage as descendants of the Afro-Arab Habsi Muhammad Bin Qasim?

Is this what you learnt on your time off from scamming people in a call centre?
This is the persistent assertion made by Pakistanis, who staunchly uphold their lineage as descendants of the Afro-Arab Habsi, Muhammad Bin Qasim, in a similar vein to how Indians lay claim to Chandragupta Maurya and Ashoka the Great as their esteemed forefathers.

Sorry idiot, if Islam spread by the sword, there would be no Hindus left in India.

Now Shoo, the Mughals would have done genocide against the Hindus if what you said is true.
You are one of those idiots who don't read up on their history.

Sorry idiot, if Islam was spread by the sword, all the Hindus in India would be dead by the hands of the Mughals.

Now Shoo.

I know Pakistani history very well. You don't have to teach me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom