What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

He was a TTP supporter, so you have to skip the looney part's and get to the gist of it all on your own
I was never a TTP supporter, if you can't understand my point not my issue. I still stand by everything I said.

I wanted my comment to remain focused on this thread rather than the subject of partition. That if triggered would take the thread in some other direction.
Hence, my submission that partition was an inevitable event.

Partition of what? An artificial British colony? Do people refer the desolation of British North America as "partition of America?"

Okay so India and Pakistan people are not same because Allah said “only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr”

wow a Islamic scholar on hand..

Americans and Canadians do not consider themselves to be the "same people", unlike Indians and Pakistanis. Why do we insist on this forced relationship?

indians love to force them selves on every one...

like a baboon chasing a banana

every other day somebody opens a thread about how they are this and not that and bla bla bla ! when are you kids ever going to get over your identity crisis?

NOBODY REALLY CARES whether you are ex-Indians ex-Aryans ex-scythians ex-Neanderthal ex-Martian or even ex-Pakistani ....YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE NOW . Just make the best of it. There is nothing to be proud of or ashamed of what and where you are born into. YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Make something of yourself instead of this repeated idiocy of defining yourself

agree 100%...

indians should stop trying to become brown westerns and run around lungis and saris!.... forget Hugo Boss perfume ... Cow Dung perfume all the way...

Partition of what? An artificial British colony?
I see where you are trying to take the discussion.

I will define it for you. An event that happened in 1947 when British were leaving the subcontinent, decided to divide the territory under there occupation based on religion.
Sadly, the territory handed over to Muslims wasn’t handled as envisaged. Some of them decided that they are more Muslim than those that looked different.

That resulted in birth of Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Actually there is no difference between Pakistani and Peruvians, Icelanders or even Pacific Islanders - we are the same species but you never hear anyone advocating "we are the same people" bakwas for them, or for Senagalese or Bulgarians etc.

We have some similarities with Indians too, we have some differences. We have our identity, they have theirs. Some elements might cross, others won't.

Respect the similarities and the differences - Coexist but don't mimic - unless there is a benefit.

agree 100%...

indians should stop trying to become brown westerns and run around lungis and saris!.... forget Hugo Boss perfume ... Cow Dung perfume all the way...
Your idea of perfume is Hugo Boss? If you gotta ape a gora , at least ape someone with some refinement .

Btw , stuff that goes into perfumes are even more disgusting than cow dung.

Every time someone talks of Muslim being brothers, East Pakistan and now Bangladesh comes to mind.
Probably they weren’t Muslim enough to be considered equal.

If the article above is seen in isolation without any context, the argument looks solid, but recent history proves it otherwise.

Not saying that India and Pakistan shouldn’t have separated. That is water down the bridge and I wish Pakistan happiness and wealth.
Bengalis and Pakistanis are extremely close even today despite what happened politically. Enough said.

What nation goes through a supposed 3 million genocide but still has a strong bond? Can't think of many. This alone disproves your point tbh.

Brothers fight, but what makes it unique is that they always make-up in the end unlike others.

the only friend a pakistani has is ak47 fully loaded with bulllets and pointing directly at a indians head at the border.

We Pakistanis don't need your friendship. I know we are enemies.

Now Shoo.

We are enemies till Kashmir is resolved in a fair manner.
Kashmir obsession of pakistan is a biggest problem for Pakistan itself...

75 years gone, Pakistan route caused of destruction if anyone wants to trace... It will be insecurity by own false assumptions and kashmir obsession.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom