What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

Sorry idiot, if Islam was spread by the sword, all the Hindus in India would be dead by the hands of the Mughals.

Now Shoo.

I know Pakistani history very well. You don't have to teach me.
If Hindus had not valiantly defended their cherished religion with swords, Islam would have prevailed across the entire subcontinent. It was the courage and determination of the Hindus that prevented the widespread influence of Islam.
On the contrary, Coward Pakistanis exhibited a lack of bravery and fortitude in their efforts to protect their land, culture, and women, resulting in Pakistan becoming predominantly Muslim, while India retained its predominantly Hindu identity.

Okay so India and Pakistan people are not same because Allah said “only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr”

Okay that makes total sense.

Pak majority and Pak minority aren’t same people either. Because of what Allah said above, right?

This.

As long as our religion is disrespected, you have no right to ask us to respect yours.

So allah is not the right guy for us, we stand our ground.

If Hindus had not valiantly defended their cherished religion with swords, Islam would have prevailed across the entire subcontinent. It was the courage and determination of the Hindus that prevented the widespread influence of Islam.
On the contrary, Coward Pakistanis exhibited a lack of bravery and fortitude in their efforts to protect their land, culture, and women, resulting in Pakistan becoming predominantly Muslim, while India retained its predominantly Hindu identity.
lol what is this bullshit?

Muslims were at their zenith during Delhi Sultanate And Mughal dynasty.

They could have committed genocide against the Hindus. But we did not.

This.

As long as our religion is disrespected, you have no right to ask us to respect yours.

So allah is not the right guy for us, we stand our ground.
All religions need to be respected. Islam says to respect all religions.

Do not Pakistanis assert their lineage as descendants of the Afro-Arab Habsi Muhammad Bin Qasim?

No we don't. Arabs are Semitic. We Pakistanis are prominently Indo-Iranic in our ethno-linguistic classification. Our pre-Islamic culture had little to do with modern Brahmanistic traditions.

What they teach you in your schools is quite amazing, forget about islam if it wasnt for the Muslims Mongols would have Khaned you through and through all the way to the adaman Islands.

lol what is this bullshit?

Muslims were at their zenith during Delhi Sultanate And Mughal dynasty.

They could have committed genocide against the Hindus. But we did not.

All religions need to be respected. Islam says to respect all religions.
Please start doing it by the book, say mughals were wrong at burning Ji Arjan Dev ji for a start!

Please start doing it by the book, say mughals were wrong at burning Ji Arjan Dev ji for a start!
Any Muslim who burns The Vedas, should be condemned.

Allah prohibits mocking anyone's religion, so they do not mock Islam as well, genius.

Any Muslim who burns The Vedas, should be condemned.

Allah prohibits mocking anyone's religion, so they do not mock Islam as well, genius.
Other way around, muslims should stop preaching shyt about us, no other way to get respect for you guys and your prophet, remember, we blocked your eastward expansion at the cost of our blood!

Other way around, muslims should stop preaching shyt about us, no other way to get respect for you guys and your prophet, remember, we blocked your eastward expansion at the cost of our blood!
Don't try to get clever with me.

I have been to Indian forums as a "guest" and they cursed at Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (saw).

You Hindus need to stop saying bad things about Islam, then we will stop saying bad things about Hinduism.

Its a matter of principle. That is fair and honest.

Don't try to get clever with me.

I have been to Indian forums as a "guest" and they cursed at Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (saw).

You Hindus need to stop saying bad things about Islam, then we will stop saying bad things about Hinduism.

Its a matter of principle. That is fair and honest.
Lets make it a matter of principle, stay at Indian hindu forums and tell them your opinions, i can burn the quran all day long, and you burn Shri guru granth sahib, at the end of the day we got equal.

I never did boil your khalifa in a pot of oil.
QED!

Oye badbudar jangli, who preaches to either one of your communities? When was the list time you have been proselytized? It's your beastly vegetarian brothers who constantly talk about us doing "Ghar Wapsi", not us. Sure, take pride in the fact that your hairy Nihangs ensured that the rest of the subcontinent continues to think nangey Bramen are their overlords (not true either, but I'll concede this point for the sake of the argument), but stop trying to pretend that anyone is forcing anything on you.

Oye badbudar jangli, who preaches to either one of your communities? When was the list time you have been proselytized? It's your beastly vegetarian brothers who constantly talk about us doing "Ghar Wapsi", not us. Sure, take pride in the fact that your hairy Nihangs ensured that the rest of the subcontinent continues to think nangey Bramen are their overlords (not true either, but I'll concede this point for the sake of the argument), but stop trying to pretend that anyone is forcing anything on you.
@DabbuSardar is a bit of a retard.

The same applies to Hindus. Stop insulting Islam, Qur'an, and the Prophet Muhammad (saw), and then we won't insult Hinduism, Vedas, and any important thing to Hindus and Hinduism.

Last edited:
According to Syed Muzzamil your identity crisis stems from looking beyond your borders for your identity.
Do you have any clue on what caused the identity crisis which made Indians consider the people who wrote these verses their ancestors?
👇👇👇
New Project (1).png

who preaches to either one of your communities?
The over glorified sufis?
Half of punjab was taken by the sword,
hairy Nihangs
we got some choice words for your kind too, the ones that think you went to war for religion, nope, the western hordes have always been the looters and money hungry savages, punjab has been the victim of savage hordes till sikhs stopped their greed.

Western limit of khalifas is europe, which all of ME still drowns to reach, eastern is Punjab, look at the map, maybe.

Sikhism at its roots is the product of a people victimized by rootless conquered peoples.

when you start denigrating your own ancestors as “hairy”, all of your punjab is the same genetics, minus being foreign slaves.

Yes we are enslaved by brahmins/hindus from your view, but do accept what is the other choice for native punjabis- Arabia?

eastern is Punjab, look at the map, maybe.
Abbay jangli, get the hair out of your eyes when looking at maps. To the east of Punjab is Central India which was under the rule of various Muslim kingdoms. StOpPeD MuSlIM iNvAsIoNs SaAr. Which one? The Mughals had already established rule over almost the entirety of India. Who else was trying to invade?

when you start denigrating your own ancestors as “hairy”, all of your punjab is the same genetics, minus being foreign slaves.
I am not denigrating my ancestors because they didn't run around waving kirpans and refusing to shave. Don't project your beastliness on me.

from your view,
From my view? Chal nikal jangli, this is the view of YOUR beastly Bramen. That lower-castes have a DUTY to SERVE upper-castes.

Manusmriti:
1689124250584.png

Apparently there are around 100 million SCs in India today, so every time you beat your chest and do head bangs, letting your overgrown hair flail in the wind, talking about "stopping the spread of Islam" (which we've already established is not true), all you're really bragging about is aiding beasts subjugate 100 million helpless people trapped in a several century long cycle of slavery.

The over glorified sufis?
Zahil pazeet, who is preaching to YOU???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom