What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the similar way, Jang's Irshad Ahmad Haqqani opined (a long time ago) that anti-India sentiments were the strongest in Pakistan's Punjab due to the bloodbath across the then East Punjab - West Punjab border in 1947... But I think we can safely say that Nawaz Sharif--who represents/represented Pakistani Punjab--has shed the historical baggage.

Nawaz Sharif is Kashmiri, not Punjabi.

I still think Punjabis, along with Pashtuns, and the Urdu speaking are probably the most anti-Indian (its a generalization of course)

All I have to say about you is that you are giving really bad name to Parsis on this forum. I have met so many Parsis of Pakistan and not even one was like you. I don't think u r even Parsi. Another troll Indian hiding behind Parsi identity.

are you so stupid,

The guy puts his picture in his profile. He has more courage and originality unlike you,who is all talk and no walk.

What do u want next? Do you want him to take you to Colaba and make u have chai with Ratan Tata.

i have many sikh friends from canada ..they always abuse hindus .....

They are khalistani sikhs.They are even more confused than you.

Pakistan is unpredictable country, anything & everything is possible here just need political leadership.

As there is a saying that Pakistan is country of Lions led by bunch of dogs.

BTW no offtopics of economy.
There are tears in my eyes. Finally we agree on something.

Pakistan indeed is an unpredictable country, anything and everything can happen.

On one hand, the prime minister is talking about peace while the generals are busy planning Kargil.

One day there is a democratic government, the next day, a dictator general. May be one day a trigger happy one will come to power and Voila the fifth war between us.

That's why we and entire world is worried.

In the similar way, Jang's Irshad Ahmad Haqqani opined (a long time ago) that anti-India sentiments were the strongest in Pakistan's Punjab due to the bloodbath across the then East Punjab - West Punjab border in 1947... But I think we can safely say that Nawaz Sharif--who represents/represented Pakistani Punjab--has shed the historical baggage.
NS himself being kashmiri(people mostly claim in pakistan)?howcme he become the representative of punjab?

Nope. We still have it at my house. And many villages.

Partition violence was not one sided, I know lots of Punjabis who's relatives were killed in West Punjab. Hindu Sindhis also told me about attacks on them by incoming Muhajirs in Karachi and coming to India empty handed.

india is the eternal enemy, I am glad we tore the old hag apart, when we achieved independence, we must now build up our relationship with China and Turkey and Iran, and achieve our promise.

There are tears in my eyes. Finally we agree on something.

Pakistan indeed is an unpredictable country, anything and everything can happen.

On one hand, the prime minister is talking about peace while the generals are busy planning Kargil.

One day there is a democratic government, the next day, a dictator general. May be one day a trigger happy one will come to power and Voila the fifth war between us.

That's why we and entire world is worried.
my solution to pakistan is simple as same as maoist solution to india ..ie start chopping off elites.

NS himself being kashmiri(people mostly claim in pakistan)?howcme he become the representative of punjab?

In Punjab - we have Pashtun's like Imran Khan, Misbah-Ul-Haq, Baluchi, Kashmiri etc - we are the most ethnically diverse after Karachi.

my relatives are from iran and afghanistan and my mother is pathan ,we know about majority pashtoons and their views about pakistan even my sister got married with mohajir ...u know wat they (mohajirs) say about indians??? :lol::lol:

Mohajjirs+Up Brahmins are the smartest,notorious and the most cunning,disunited and surviving community in the world.

They are the people i admire the most,the way they run their politics is mind blowing.

The worst aspects of Hindu+Muslims meet in UP/Bihar and for a reason of conflict and confusion.

But they did find a solution for their problems and i respect them the most for the simple fact that they never preach or practice,they just do and survive.

I am not being sarcastic at all.

india is the eternal enemy, I am glad we tore the old hag apart, when we achieved independence, we must now build up our relationship with China and Turkey and Iran, and achieve our promise.
you are yours worst enemy not india not america not israel.

This is going to be the mega troll thread of the week.
17 members browsing, and ajtr is already in.

you are yours worst enemy not india not america not israel.

If India worked out the Kashmir issue what problem would we have with them? None.

The Indians don't want to resolve Kashmir because they know afterwards we will want nothing to do with them.

That is why they hang on to it.

This is the truth.

Thats just my opinion, to me it seems like a north Indian will be more likely to be anti-Pakistan (maybe due to partition) than a south Indian.

Of course I'm generalizing based on my experience.
even i think the same north indians are much anti pak than south indians similarly south indians particularly tamils are much anti SL than north indians and NE indians are much more anti BD and anti chinese than rest of the region even in mumbai we didnt had much anti pak feeling before 26/11

When Pakistanis claim someone as a Kashmiri, I always look for more information.

I don't like Indians.

Plain and simple.

Superb man,you should be on the border with a finger to pull the trigger,

why dont u serve pakistan better by being at the forefront instead of wasting your life here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom