What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RazPak reminds me of Pandey ji...

555725_423993357636732_1750518303_n.jpg

I don't get involved with nonsense, especially nonsense that is not mine, but it has happened quite a few times.
goood for you.never been out of india soo i don't know about indians there.
p.s-it was just a joke and you gave a serious reply:confused: or i don't got what you just said

I won't.. it will remain a secret between us! shh!

r u nuts or what ? :guns:

That is the natural conclusion.

Today countries exist as cultural zones,

whether we take the EU,USA+Canada,South America as one,perhaps eventually Africa as one,Middle east as one,Central Asia as one,South East Asia is already together,Japan will side away from China as much as they can,Australia+NZ will side with china for economics but if India becomes large enough to pose a balance,then they ll side with their white cousins EU & USA again.

This pretty much leaves only two set of people on their own,

Us sand niggers and the slavs.

Turkey & Israel will also make logical choices sooner or later.

Not really.

I probably have more south Indian friends than north Indian ones

South Indians don't have hate for Pakistanis. They are fairly decent in manners and etiquette.

Sab kuch hath se nikal gaya aur tum bolte ho, "we crushed you" :rofl::rofl:

48 Pakistan was able to gain control of 1/3rd of our Kashmir province & forced the occupiers to ask UN to intervene, 65 indians failed to capture Lahore & were crushed back with heavy losses, 99 still Pakistan hold some gained part which it controlled after military victory but lost big part due to international pressure.

Should I agree or disagree with you ? I'm confused.

I've seen both types.

People who hate others for their religion and people who hate the religion based on their followers.

Their religion is highly hijacked and their stance is clear,we have no option but to fight.

it is all countenance.

South Indians don't have hate for Pakistanis. They are fairly decent in manners and etiquette.

I actually don't know too many North Indians, majority of the Indians I know are from the south. They're nice and yes in my opinion they are not as anti-Pakistan as the northern ones are.

i have said thousand times one year ago to many indians that indians economy would be delined due to some resons ..now see.....:blink:

Why you bothered about Indian economy, our 9 year lowest 6.5% GDP growth rate is still impossible for Pakistan.

I actually don't know too many North Indians, majority of the Indians I know are from the south. They're nice and yes in my opinion they are not as anti-Pakistan as the northern ones are.

I think thats a misconception. North Indians any more or less anti pakistan than south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom