What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, One time this Indian was standing next to me and asked me for a cigarette. His friend came over and said something then said Jai Hind to his friend and hi-fived him. He then proceed to hi five me. I left him hanging, puffed out some smoke, and said Pakistan Zindabad.

Absence of war is not peace, as you know.
If intellectuals from both countries were to sit together for a week and were pushed to come up with creative solutions based on the premise that large swathes of miserable population in either countries is not good for any of them in the long run then solutions could be found. When rigorous cost-benefit analyses are done it will reveal that, while both countries could provide for half-decent standard of living to their respective citizens without genuine peace and friendship the benefits will be much larger if there were genuine peace and friendship. And I might add it the peace and friendship may not be so much liked by the Chinese, the Americans etc.
Not possible.Elites have to go first in both countries.Power has to come to the real people not some brown sahib who replaced white sahibs after 1947.

Words I learned from Indians here in the US.

BHINDASS. I had no idea wtf this meant. I asked my indian friend he explained it means awesome.

It would be equivalent to how we say zabardast.

Always calling me out with ABBAY ABBAY. It sounds funny to me. I usually say oy.

There's some other words that are unintelligible to me.

i have noticed that indians fear with zaid hamid .... indians ki hanse par naee jana ..really zaid hamid unke liye azaab he :lol:

Oh please.

Majority of Pakistani do not consider that "flattering"

so does we....Dont count every body n majority of indians have negative views about ur country...
and when we are abroad then we look to each other due to language we understand and little bit family culture which we resemble.

and @pakistanis..

Those who says that we are different except language then ask these questions to those pakistanis who live aborad with indians...
my close relative lives wid 4 pakistanis ...and u know better rest..

Even U.S shows anti russian movies so?
and how many times india attacked pakistan and vice versa??

48 u started...65 u started.....kargil u started...even in 71....u started all mess and u blame us? :lol:

Hypocrisy starts n ends in ur country only...

Nope, utter nonsense, 48 you occupied Kashmir but heavy fierceful fighting forced you to ask UN to intervene, 65 you attacked Lahore at night hoping to have breakfast in Lahore but were crushed badly & suffered heavily, 71 is totally different scenerio & has been discussed in 71 related threads, 99 again you guys were crushed, although Pakistan won 99 militarily but lost due to corrupt government of nawaz, it was diplomatic loss but still Pakistan holds the highest point that it captured in indian Occupied Kashmir.

Haha, One time this Indian was standing next to me and asked me for a cigarette. His friend came over and said something then said Jai Hind to his friend and hi-fived him. He then proceed to hi five me. I left him hanging, puffed out some smoke, and said Pakistan Zindabad.

very brave..u won nuclear war..:rofl:

Although I support peace between India and Pakistan I know full well that India due to its recent spotlight has become too arrogant and self-conscious to achieve peace with.

We worked hard to come into the spotlight.

Just look at Bollywood and how they malign Pakistan and India keeps buying billions worth of arms and deploying them on the Western Border with Pakistan forcing Pakistan to continue to have a watchful presence.

Hey deal with it. You can make maula jatt movies maligning India/hindus. Alternatively if you are so concerned about the billions worth of arms make peace with us.

hey i know this joke from punjabi movie....dont remember the name....

Fact is we don't want anything to do with you, we don't want to look at you, talk to you, touch you, nor be in your presence, we are a different nation and different people and history has forced us in this path. I wish many patriotic Indians such as yourself would simply leave the forum.

We're not interested in your opinions, stories, nor version of history just as you're not interested in our opinions, stories, nor version of history so no point for you being here. With other nationalities Pakistanis, Chinese, Turks, Iranians, Arabs-Saudis, Jordanians, Syrians,etc , even Israelis, etc we get along just fine with everyone.

So do us a favor and just leave us alone.

hahhaaa...u r talking in a way like we need u badly...:oops:
india is only country which can save u...like it or not..

and leave us alone?.... :hitwall:
last time i got infraction when i replied such kinda post

so does we....Dont count every body n majority of indians have negative views about ur country...
and when we are abroad then we look to each other due to language we understand and little bit family culture which we resemble.

Like I said Pakistanis and Indians get along fine on a people to people level in whatever country they are in.

Nope, utter nonsense, 48 you occupied Kashmir but heavy fierceful fighting forced you to ask UN to intervene, 65 you attacked Lahore at night hoping to have breakfast in Lahore but were crushed badly & suffered heavily, 71 is totally different scenerio & has been discussed in 71 related threads, 99 again you guys were crushed, although Pakistan won 99 militarily but lost due to corrupt government of nawaz, it was diplomatic loss but still Pakistan holds the highest point that it captured in indian Occupied Kashmir.

theek hai ji.....main samaj gya aapko...
kahan kahan se theek karun teri post ko.. :rofl:

:wave:

I guess OP now has fair idea Why Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace
so i guess mods should close this thread before we all end up being banned

Have you taken a look back home to see where you are?

Do we really need to do anything more?

lololol, now you will claim that. What is happening in Pakistan is due to unstability of afghanistan, soon refugees will be deported & thing will come to normal, Inshallah, as you can see violence is sharply down compare to 2009-10. Still when Pakistan is busy in that region, you have failed, sirjee there is nothing you can do abt Pakistan.

theek hai ji.....main samaj gya aapko...
kahan kahan se theek karun teri post ko.. :rofl:

:wave:

thek post ko kya thek karay ga tu...paan singh:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom