What's new

Vietnam Accuses China of Damaging Survey Ship

LURKER

Reaction score
Three Chinese ships cut survey cables of a vessel operated by Vietnam Oil & Gas Group, or PetroVietnam, 120 nautical miles off Phu Yen province, Vietnamplus cited an official at the state-owned firm as saying.
The Chinese ships told the Vietnamese vessel it had violated China’s sovereignty, PetroVietnam Deputy Chief Executive Officer Do Van Hau said, according to the online news service. The Vietnamese boat responded that it was operating within Vietnam’s territory, Vietnamplus said.
The incident occurred as the Vietnamese craft was conducting seismic surveys for oil and gas deposits yesterday morning, the report said.

Vietnam Accuses China of Damaging Survey Ship, VietnamPlus Says - Bloomberg

Tàu h

Looks like the Vietnamese can use some orange agent again. Guess whos going to be the deliver this time.

I admire the Vietnamese. Centuries of a love hate relationship with China and a fierce sense of independence has shown it to be a nation of strong willed people. I think it's economic future is bright. I hope that China and Vietnam (along with the other disputants of the South China sea) can come to terms and cooperate in a fair and equitable east asia community.

I admire the Vietnamese. Centuries of a love hate relationship with China and a fierce sense of independence has shown it to be a nation of strong willed people. I think it's economic future is bright. I hope that China and Vietnam (along with the other disputants of the South China sea) can come to terms and cooperate in a fair and equitable east asia community.

What are you, the Chinese foreign ministry?
, it's not a secret any more. Any one knows how to use "Jesus loves you."
The Chinese "big daddy" Jesus loves you, Vietnamese, do you hear?

Just my personal feelings and hopes for the region. I matter not at all in these matters.

What are you, the Chinese foreign ministry?
, it's not a secret any more. Any one knows how to use "Jesus loves you."
The Chinese "big daddy" Jesus loves you, Vietnamese, do you hear?

Just curious which of the Yugoslav republics do you hail from?

Just my personal feelings and hopes for the region. I matter not at all in these matters.

Just curious which of the Yugoslav republics do you hail from?

"First, comes the warning shot. Second, the effort to dispell. If the two steps didn't work, destroy."

So I have heard.

"First, comes the warning shot. Second, the effort to dispell. If the two steps didn't work, destroy."

So I have heard.

Because clearly I am so influential and the people here are such key policy makers.

or is this another Jewish conspiracy like google or facebook.

Because clearly I am so influential and the people here are such key policy makers.

or is this another Jewish conspiracy like google or facebook.

The CIA and Mossad actually do have access to google and facebook records. They can track the information of anyone that uses their services. physical location, search parameters, search trends. If someone in the US continuously searches "ISLAMIC JIHAD FORUMS" or "COMMUNIST PARTY USA" they will definitely be put under scrutiny.

The CIA and Mossad actually do have access to google and facebook records. They can track the information of anyone that uses their services. physical location, search parameters, search trends. If someone in the US continuously searches "ISLAMIC JIHAD FORUMS" or "COMMUNIST PARTY USA" they will definitely be put under scrutiny.

They do

But it's not got anything to do with their founders being Jewish. If a similarly useful and ubiquitous intelligence opportunity presented themselves anywhere US intelligence would be all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder where the Vietnamese ships were operating. It's either Paracel Islands or Spartleys, both in dispute. I suspect we'll see more of these in the coming years.

Negotiation is fine. However, I do not think China will give up territories there to Vietnam. If Vietnam wants to play the hard way, China knows how to respond.

We let them know 30 years ago. If they want to review that again, we will happily abide by.

Vietnamese people would invite me into their house 30 minutes after knowing me.
The Koreans, OTOH...:tdown:

Western media hypes it to look as if it's a war or something. In reality, it was probably a minor misunderstanding. Canada and the US had issues like that.

Back
Top Bottom