What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

hahahaha

Damn, I guess he is talking about this ,but i can not sure .

Those stuff are all fiction , no one really believe that.

Just like you guys do not believe super man can fly , even penny knows it .

Superman can fly dude. But regular Chinese cannot. That's the difference. LOL

are you a Hokklo ? any case Min Yue dont have they own history book. :woot:
Fujianese are Han Chinese are you seriously going to tell me that Fujian was not controlled by Chinese?

I have Minnan,Mindong,Hakka and Pingpu aborigine blood.

No, there's no point with the Chinese.
I knew it PDF Vietnamese are academically dishonest or simply cowards.

Fujianese are Han Chinese are you seriously going to tell me that Fujian was not controlled by Chinese?

I have Minnan,Mindong,Hakka and Pingpu aborigine blood.

I knew it PDF Vietnamese are academically dishonest or simply cowards.

lol, academically dishonest or simply cowards? What over the internet with a bunch of chinese internet warriors? cmon what a joke.

lol, academically dishonest or simply cowards? What over the internet with a bunch of chinese internet warriors? cmon what a joke.
You made the claim that there is signficant amoutn of Taiwnaese mail brides in Vietnam now back it up:cheesy:

That's right I called you and your compatriots cowards,they seek to rewrite history in an effort to downplay Chinese influence.

You made the claim that there is signficant amoutn of Taiwnaese mail brides in Vietnam now back it up:cheesy:

That's right I called you and your compatriots cowards,they seek to rewrite history in an effort to downplay Chinese influence.

haha well since you're the curious one here. I suggest you go dig out the information yourself? I'm not the one here to convince you to believe it or not. You're the one with trust issues so I'd recommend you go do your homework. :)

haha well since you're the curious one here. I suggest you go dig out the information yourself? I'm not the one here to convince you to believe it or not. You're the one with trust issues so I'd recommend you go do your homework. :)
I had to look up Vietnamese historical distortions because Vietnamese couldn't read Hanzi:cheesy:

None of which back up Vietnamese claims.

I had to look up Vietnamese historical distortions because Vietnamese couldn't read Hanzi:cheesy:

None of which back up Vietnamese claims.

lol, that doesn't justify anything. Honestly, just because you know it and nobody does, doesn't make you right. Silly :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom