What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

every debate/conversation between CN and VN on this 4rum slowly turn to pure nonsense.

You guys should use sources that is not what your gov publish or what write in your history books you taught at high school. Both VN and CN gov published alot of bull shit before, and history books are mostly used to raise the pride of the youths more than tell the real truth.
(1 example is we just win the US in less than 5 battles. We VNese won the war by wear down their morals/sannity, not by winning battle. For every US soldier taken out of battlefield, we had to sacrify almost 10 VN soldier, but we can accept that while the US cant)

Friend, you are wrong about history. Using foreign sources for your own history is hypocrisy. Chinese historical records are accurate. Not only for what is written but archaeological find also proves it. It is recognized by all historian scholars around the world.

Vietnamese history is another story. Most are based on fantasy, hearsay and myths. There have been no archaeological evidence to back up any ancient Vietnamese history claims.

Implying you have been laid:cheesy:

At least we aren't mail order brides,I've seen Vietnamese mail order brides all over Taiwan are there large amounts of Taiwanese mail order brides in Vietnam?
exactly, do u see mail order brides from china or taiwan going to vietnam? no, who in the right mind would do that
but u see plenty of mail order brides from vietnam to china, taiwan, singapore, korea, etc.
viet girls must really love chinese men.
i even heard that there are viet prostitutes in cambodia LOL

@Jlaw I think there are still some evidences left to prove that we did have a culture, a society before Chinese come to North Vietnam. You could google it. VNese history after we get our independence from CNese is proven truth, more or less. VNese history before CNese occupied us has some evidences that we existed, we mix in some folklore and make it to our history books. I think CNese history also have some myths: king 堯, and king 舜? 三皇 and 五帝? they might or might not existed. I dont have you history books, and cant read CNese but i think anything older than 3000 years ago might be very hard to clarify

@MasterChen mail bride order and prostitutes are sad stories. I personally dont like them because they make us look bad, but Im not really hate them because at the end they only hope to have better life standard. We accept that we are developing country, we are still relatively poor. So those things happen :(. You know there are some CNese girls try to marry Western guys/or go to US/EU/Singapore even Malaysia to be prostitutes. I can tell you a nice place for CNese girl in Phnom Penh as well. We shouldnt bashing each other on that

@ other VNese guys. Guys and girls based on Western archaeology (which I choose to believe). Human all start from Africa then spread around the globe. Oldest trace of mordern human related species who moved to Asia can be found in Western Asia and China. So maybe from there they spread to VN (around 200'000-500'000 years ago, so it doesnt matter anyway). Stop saying VN is the birthplace of all Asia human/cultures/civilazations because it is not. VN is the birthplace of VNese culture and people and we are proud of it.

Last edited:
So in other words all you're trying to say, China does produce high quality stuffs and just the designs are from North America, Europe, etc., So all that China need is a good quality design and then they produce high end products?
Wow... I've never seen a smarter person than you are. You were trying to say something bad about China, but unknowingly it turned out all "good".
Haha, theres no other words. Stop twisiting/crafting something i said into something else nonsense. Its not my fault that your brain cannot comprehend english. Its funny how you try to craft what i said into something else and it made u look pretty dumb. If you dont get it, just dont try. U know how stupid u sound there? Really stupid.

Stealing and copying technolgy isnt going to give you higher quality. Lol, in fact u dont even know what the word quality means.

exactly, do u see mail order brides from china or taiwan going to vietnam? no, who in the right mind would do that
but u see plenty of mail order brides from vietnam to china, taiwan, singapore, korea, etc.
viet girls must really love chinese men.
i even heard that there are viet prostitutes in cambodia LOL
Yup, that proves the theory that only Chinese have Viet blood.

Friend, you are wrong about history. Using foreign sources for your own history is hypocrisy. Chinese historical records are accurate. Not only for what is written but archaeological find also proves it. It is recognized by all historian scholars around the world.

Vietnamese history is another story. Most are based on fantasy, hearsay and myths. There have been no archaeological evidence to back up any ancient Vietnamese history claims.

China burns all historical books and data. Your idiot king got greedy and decided to craft his own history. We all know that. Just like him, hes so paranoid that he died of drug overdose and poisoned himself to death. In fact, hid family os so messed up, his mother had sexual intercourse with his uncle. How sad and disgusting u chinese are.

Last edited:
@Jlaw I think there are still some evidences left to prove that we did have a culture, a society before Chinese come to North Vietnam. You could google it. VNese history after we get our independence from CNese is proven truth, more or less. VNese history before CNese occupied us has some evidences that we existed, we mix in some folklore and make it to our history books. I think CNese history also have some myths: king 堯, and king 舜? 三皇 and 五帝? they might or might not existed. I dont have you history books, and cant read CNese but i think anything older than 3000 years ago might be very hard to clarify

That is not entirely the case. Before we thought Shang dynasty was only a myth , but we discovered oracle bones with characters and other artifacts of that era, we know it existed. The Shang was mentioned in our historical books but we went one step further to prove it. As for Huang Di, Yandi, Shen Nong, they were mentioned in our historical books 2000 years ago.
Recently, there are some archaeological evidence to suggest that Huang Di did existed. You can find the videos on Youtube.

The point is that Chinese historians of present and future will try and find more evidence to learn more. I have studied western history and their history is not that long. In some cases, their only evidence is a half burnt scroll found in a certain area is their claim for existence of an event or person.

Relying on westerners for your own history is not a good idea. If you are unable to read Chinese, that is too bad because the Chinese libraries have many historical books recorded by historians of any dynasty in great details for the Chinese reader.

I think there are still some evidences left to prove that we did have a culture, a society before Chinese come to North Vietnam. You could google it. VNese history after we get our independence from CNese is proven truth, more or less. VNese history before CNese occupied us has some evidences that we existed, we mix in some folklore and make it to our history books. I think CNese history also have some myths: king 堯, and king 舜? 三皇 and 五帝? they might or might not existed. I dont have you history books, and cant read CNese but i think anything older than 3000 years ago might be very hard to clarify
Every ethnicties has myths,the only difference is that modern day Chinese historians don't use them to prove anything unlike the Vietnamese.

I've made my views crystal clear anything before the Shang is legendary and are fabricated in my eyes though there is archaeological evidence of palaces dating prior to Shang however to connect them with the Xia is debatable.

What happened is that a Sinicized elite arose in Vietnam like other places of Southern China that adhered to Chinese customs and disregarded natives ones.

Therefore you see attempts of Vietnamese legitimacy claim that ie Kinh Duong is descended from Shennong a Chinese diety.

Even as late as the Nguyen dynasty Vietnamese held rites to honor Chinese sage kings and cultural heroes.

Jlaw is correct Shiji and Shang was thought of as a forgery until the oracle bones were discovered.

That is not entirely the case. Before we thought Shang dynasty was only a myth , but we discovered oracle bones with characters and other artifacts of that era, we know it existed. The Shang was mentioned in our historical books but we went one step further to prove it. As for Huang Di, Yandi, Shen Nong, they were mentioned in our historical books 2000 years ago.
Recently, there are some archaeological evidence to suggest that Huang Di did existed. You can find the videos on Youtube.

The point is that Chinese historians of present and future will try and find more evidence to learn more. I have studied western history and their history is not that long. In some cases, their only evidence is a half burnt scroll found in a certain area is their claim for existence of an event or person.

Relying on westerners for your own history is not a good idea. If you are unable to read Chinese, that is too bad because the Chinese libraries have many historical books recorded by historians of any dynasty in great details for the Chinese reader.
But u chinese dont believe in history records or data. Any could craft that and made it their own. Thats what u chinese believe so why do u chinese care about history and proofa all of the sudden? U are becoming soft.

But u chinese dont believe in history records or data. Any could craft that and made it their own. Thats what u chinese believe so why do u chinese care about history and proofa all of the sudden? U are becoming soft.
How many more excuses are you going to make up for you incompetence?

How many more excuses are you going to make up for you incompetence?

Lol, go back and reread all the threads posted by chinese and viet members and read every single posts. U will then understand what im talking about, otherwise, youre just being ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom