What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

Vietnam need to retailiated with force before its to late. What vietnam need to consult with japan, philliphines, usa, the EU, UN, Russia, etc and display proofs of territorial then let china know that they got 1 week to remove the oil platform before vietnam exert any forces. This way china cant argue about it. Ya know what im saying?

The same can be said with u. Thats why theres the 200 nautical miles rules. Idiot.
Is that what Professor Carl Thayer, The Diplomat of Japan , RFA, RFI, BBC, VOA etc. plan for Vietnam to do :D. oh yeah, so scary, we are so fear :yahoo:! go ahead and do it!

people arguing on this thread like they run the country or have any power..smh

@grandmaster pointless discussion sorry. What I said is "The reasons why these series of events happened". and the reason is: the area is disputed, CNese gov send oil rig+ many boats there, VNese gov react,....

I just want to talk calmly with CNese, you jump on me saying I am "vietcunts" and "greedy"?

I am brainwashed? Maybe? but are you also brainwashed? Who is the "outsider" you talked about? Who else in the world except CNese gov and some guys on the internet agree in your course of actions in the last 2 weeks? Please point me some "outsiders" which means not spokesman of CNese gov or CCTV.

Whose ppl claimed the Paracels 1st is not up to you and me to decide. Let see if VNese bring this to the international court, do you think CNese will respond? Do CNese have enough evidences to prove that they have rights over East Sea? Or will they dodge the court by saying some excuses?

again with the ignorance CNese. You think because your country have power, it is in your right to take whatever you want and everyone else have to agree with it?

And again I will tell you Hitler have the same idea with you: Germans have power so every1 else sit down and let German takes all EU + Germany is a superior race compare to everyone else. Sound pretty similar to what you guys think, right? He shot himslef to death in a hole. Makes German splitted into 2 countries for near 60 years. Kills few millions of his own ppl. There are consequences.

China have enough power to conquer all of South East Asia does not mean they should do it.

Last edited:
your sympathy is better targeted to your own countrymen who are now unemployed. :rofl:

Let's see how much your GDP is wiped out this year.

I bet a lot of idiots like you might still say: does not matter. :rofl:

Exactly, as you have said: "China have enough power to conquer all of South East Asia"

And China does not do it and China has no interest in doing so as well.

China's main interest with SEA countries is business oriented.

If you say China put a rig into disputed area, why don't you tell us how many rigs vn have put into disputed area in the past 30 years???

If you say China ships have rammed vn ships during the confrontation, well, why don't you tell us how many times vn ships have rammed China fishing boats, harassing and killing our Chinese fishermen.

As I have mentioned here several years ago regarding a series of such incidents causing great damages against Chinese fishermen, I indicated that China would pay you back for what you have done.

This is just the beginning. This warning is also for those ph pigs. It has arrested our fishermen and humiliated them. Well, we China will make ph fishermen's lives miserable from now on.

You want confrontation??? You get what you have asked for.

BTW, don't think only "Communist" China claims those. The beloved "Capitalist" ROC Taiwan claims the same areas including SCS and Diaoyu Island as well.
so much barking, and cheap talk as usual ... :coffee:

Vietnam oil rigs were installing in our EEZ and continental-shelf, nothing in disputed area, only greedy and idiots Chinese keep their believe about 9-dash-line is true, and want all of SCS, who think like you. :smart:

Vietnamese vessel rammed on Chinese fishing-ships !? Give the proof, kid, or nobody would like to heard your howl ... :laugh:

Last edited:
if you guys could debate without insulting each others. cancer might be cured

For that idiot, accusing China of actions, which vn had done many times in the past, and having no guts to recognize for its past wrongdoings. What is the point for any conversation at all???

To be honest, CCP has issued quite a few warnings before for the past 30 years. I bet even CCP gets tired of issuing warnings again.

Nowadays, China's attitude is that: you want cooperation, you get cooperation. You want confrontation, well, you get one right there.

if you guys could debate without insulting each others. cancer might be cured

@grandmaster pointless discussion sorry. What I said is "The reasons why these series of events happened". and the reason is: the area is disputed, CNese gov send oil rig+ many boats there, VNese gov react,....

I just want to talk calmly with CNese, you jump on me saying I am "vietcunts" and "greedy"?

I am brainwashed? Maybe? but are you also brainwashed? Who is the "outsider" you talked about? Who else in the world except CNese gov and some guys on the internet agree in your course of actions in the last 2 weeks? Please point me some "outsiders" which means not spokesman of CNese gov or CCTV.

Whose ppl claimed the Paracels 1st is not up to you and me to decide. Let see if VNese bring this to the international court, do you think CNese will respond? Do CNese have enough evidences to prove that they have rights over East Sea? Or will they dodge the court by saying some excuses?

again with the ignorance CNese. You think because your country have power, it is in your right to take whatever you want and everyone else have to agree with it?

And again I will tell you Hitler have the same idea with you: Germans have power so every1 else sit down and let German takes all EU + Germany is a superior race compare to everyone else. Sound pretty similar to what you guys think, right? He shot himslef to death in a hole. Makes German splitted into 2 countries for near 60 years. Kills few millions of his own ppl. There are consequences.

China have enough power to conquer all of South East Asia does not mean they should do it.
what the heck are you talking about. if you said it is not up to you or me to decide whatever you meant, then why do you go to this forum to judge other people and compare me to whoever? you are dreaming Vietnam like the Allies, yeah, keep dreaming

Vietnam should commit more vessels so that China might have the excuse to do the same but on a larger scale。

Don't let the “game” be over so soon。China needs to train its newly established CCG units。

How about 500 hundred Vietnamese ships vs 1500 Chinese ships?

That should be a sight worth watching。:D:lol:

Vietnam in fact may look like Poland more than the Allies. My point is if you keep thinking that power could justify whatever you do then you might have to face the world alone. It will not happen now, It might not happen even if you invade our whole country, but if you CNese keep the aggression going around for long enough, you will face reactions and consequences.

I go to this 4rum 1st to know about what CNese ppl think abt East Sea + to defend VN against many CNese bad thoughts in a hope that we could both see others point of view and come to understand others.

I really against nonsense insulting. Really hate pro-war members from both sides, "ve tried to clarify that war and violence are not the answer.

one clear examples is mr. cirr, think that CN have strong navy so CN should fck up any1 CN want for the fun. sigh...

Vietnam in fact may look like Poland more than the Allies. My point is if you keep thinking that power could justify whatever you do then you might have to face the world alone. It will not happen now, It might not happen even if you invade our whole country, but if you CNese keep the aggression going around for long enough, you will face reactions and consequences.

I go to this 4rum 1st to know about what CNese ppl think abt East Sea + to defend VN against many CNese bad thoughts in a hope that we could both see others point of view and come to understand others.

I really against nonsense insulting. Really hate pro-war members from both sides, "ve tried to clarify that war and violence are not the answer.

one clear examples is mr. cirr, think that CN have strong navy so CN should fck up any1 CN want for the fun. sigh...
as you said, nothing is up to you. whatever you said is useless. Do you work for Vietnamese propaganda agency? if yes, then you should wash Vietnamese minds first, don't try to wash Chinese mind. it is useless as mentioned already:p:

cowardice chinese.

You dare not facing with Japan, kid.

If you have been watching the news, Japan has been complaining non-stop of Chinese ship & plane patrolling our soveriegn territory of Diaoyu Islands & in the ADIZ. The latest face-to-face with Japanese was only 30M apart in the air. :D:kiss3:

If you have been watching the news, Japan has been complaining non-stop of Chinese ship & plane patrolling our soveriegn territory of Diaoyu Islands & in the ADIZ. The latest face-to-face with Japanese was only 30M apart in the air. :D:kiss3:

It is joke you made recently. China could bully Viet and Pinoys only. You can not set up such fake rig nearby Senkaku, Japan will slap on your face immediately.

Only viets and pinoys with delusions of persecution get addicted to pretend to be a victim.

And China complains even when Japan Prime Minister visited a temple.

Back
Top Bottom