What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

do you viets really think you could easily get away with killing our people? This is just beginning.
since we have already evacuate our people, we now have a free hand to deal with you. Time to pay your debt

It is not a common fishboat. they use it to play the raming game with us in recent days, military personnel in disguise

poor worker? those people earn $1500 a month in your shithole country, a amount an average viet dare not to imagine even in its dream.
ok, by your words, you slaughter our people in your country like pigs, how brave you savage viets are. don't whine for sympathy like a sissy then.
is there any video of the foiling that terrorist attack?
great work Chinese Navy

I don't think this is a terrorist attack. Actually, they use fishing boat to interfere with our rig, we use fishing boat to block them. this is the result.
well you got to mark your territory
I wont celebrate death but a clear message helps to avoid the repeat of unfortunate events in future

well you got to mark your territory
I wont celebrate death but a clear message helps to avoid the repeat of unfortunate events in future
there is no death in this event.every viet falling into water was picked up by their own boat. Since it is a disputed area, we restrain ourself by not resorting to use of weapon.

It is a small wooden fishing boat of Vietnamese fishermen.
It certainly was not used to ram the chinese ships which have steel-shell and much bigger .

It was salvaged later, and now it is being pulled to shore.
Where the incident happened is 112 nm from Ly Son Island, Vietnam.

anh_bai_tau_ca_bi_dam_chim.jpg

These fishing vessel got warning but still ignored the warning from Chinese side. so definitely it is not terrorist. the real terrorist is Vietnam government who coax these fishermen to intentionally ignore death and go into disputed area.

@Grand Historian now lets come back to our talk earlier.

I think a thousand years occupied made us somewhat accustomed to your cultures. Hence the claim that Kinh Duong is descended from Shennong.

However, as I said, all our history pre-occupied is somewhat mixed. I will not go as far as say that all of them is make up. I think we did have a kind of government, we did have our own culture (the way we act, the food, the clothes, etc.)

Then the occupied happened, we take some folklore of you, some of us and some real evidences. With what we have our historians make an assumptions about whats going on before Chinese come in as our history pre-occupied.

We also deeply affect by the Confucius, hence we honor your sage kings and some of your cultural heroes.

All of these happened because as i said in some posts before, China have one huge cultures and it affects everyone around. It just like Roman used Greece gods to make theirs. Greece and Egypt gods share many similarity. Even modern religion still take something from Roman/Greece gods.

Still, is it abit harsh when you said that we stole your things and make it ours? When our dynasty held rites to honor your kings and heroes, I think they know that those heroes are CNese. They did not say that Shennong or Confucius or關羽 are VNese did they?. If anything you should be proud that your history could make such an huge affect to your neighbor nations.

Within all of that, I acknowledge that you are great, but we VNese still have some of our own stuffs. We are a sovereign nations for few thousands years, and we still are. We are not belongs to you (or we are just as belong to you as Iran once belonged to Greece).

to Jlaw I choose to not completely believe in what my or your gov given because in the past both govs sometimes made stupid claims. As long as CNese authorities said that theres nothing ever happenned in Tianmen, I think I should keep any information they provided as "questionable". Thats why I choose english sources, US may sometimes shady as fck but I still think they are some what more trustable.

Man I really want to talk with a more educated CNese (im talking abt you Grand Historian) to see CNese ppl point of view without going through stupid highschool argument :(

Last edited:
@grandmaster I think those areas may as well belong to VN. But at least its a dispute area and as you said VN gov coax fishermen to disputed area, so I think your gov shouldnt bring so many boats (include military ready boats) into the disputed area am I right?

Problem is YOU going to the disputed area first, we come in there as a reaction to your movements. What if VN shoot and sink one of your ship? Will you still stand to your point and say that your gov is at fault as it tell its ppl to go to the disputed area?

@Irfan Baloch using violence to mark territory in disputed area is not a good way to do it. Since you are a Pakistani, I will give you an example like this: if a bus of Pakistan go through Khasmir (a disputed area between Pakistan and India) and get knock over by Indian. What do you think about that event? Is it a good way to prevent "unfortunate events in the future"?

Last edited:
@grandmaster I think those areas may as well belong to VN. But at least its a dispute area and as you said VN gov coax fishermen to disputed area, so I think your gov shouldnt bring so many boats (include military ready boats) into the disputed area am I right?

Problem is YOU going to the disputed area first, we come in there as a reaction to your movements. What if VN shoot and sink one of your ship? Will you still stand to your point and say that your gov is at fault as it tell its ppl to go to the disputed area?
assume you were right in everything. as you said, it is true that Chinese went to the area first, and first in the ancient time. and so, you admit that Vietnam was there later and claim what Chinese already claimed and Vietnam claimed later. that is how greedy you and other vietcunts are!
you was brain washed by Vietnam media so you said Chinese boats was military boats. but outsiders also see Vietnamese boats carried militants as well because militants are trained to ignore death like that. It is obviously a battle between militants. therefore, I don't feel sorry for your fishermen.

@Irfan Baloch using violence to mark territory in disputed area is not a good way to do it. Since you are a Pakistani, I will give you an example like this: if a bus of Pakistan go through Khasmir (a disputed area between Pakistan and India) and get knock over by Indian. What do you think about that event? Is it a good way to prevent "unfortunate events in the future"?
Vietnam need to retailiated with force before its to late. What vietnam need to consult with japan, philliphines, usa, the EU, UN, Russia, etc and display proofs of territorial then let china know that they got 1 week to remove the oil platform before vietnam exert any forces. This way china cant argue about it. Ya know what im saying?

assume you were right in everything. as you said, it is true that Chinese went to the area first, and first in the ancient time. and so, you admit that Vietnam was there later and claim what Chinese already claimed and Vietnam claimed later. that is how greedy you and other vietcunts are!
you was brain washed by Vietnam media so you said Chinese boats was military boats. but outsiders also see Vietnamese boats carried militants as well because militants are trained to ignore death like that. It is obviously a battle between militants. therefore, I don't feel sorry for your fishermen.

The same can be said with u. Thats why theres the 200 nautical miles rules. Idiot.

seriously, what can vietnam do? use force to retake paracel? LOL
all they can do is whine and protest
paracel is currently occupied by china and china will never give it up
it's just best for vietnam to give up paracel and mend broken relations with china

Vietnam exerting force against the PLA? These Vietcongs really think they can even stand a chance to conquer these islands. The jungle and its military don't seem to be willing to take a hard approach because they know they will lose.

paracel is part of china's territory end of story
there's really nothing viets can do about it
how naive to think that somehow other countries will help vietnam retake paracel LOL

I don't understand these losers, always repeating Japan, US, NATO, Russia or India will help Vietnam to conquer these islands.
As if they are gonna send in some warships and help the jungle fight a sea battle against PLAN. That is why we all say these macacas are day dreamers, who do they think they are Master of these countries and order them around to do what VN wants?
They must have forgotten it was the US and the international community who slammed Vietnam with sanctions after the occupation of Cambodia. :crazy:

Vietcongs and the Pinoys can only watch how we develop these islands with runway and more buildings. There's nothing they can do about it other than repeating the same old sh!t on this forum. Before you know it we'll have another ADIZ :azn:

Back
Top Bottom