What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

Where are the Taiwanese mail order brides in Vietnam?

24 histories ring a bell,Chinese civilization is literary one.

See that's all you can do when you lose the argument you throw a temper tantrum like some spoiled brat.

If Vietnamese historiography is as poor as PDF Vietnamese members then you should be weeping in shame.

"where are the taiwanase mail order brides in Vietnam"? You have money right? fly to Vietnam and do yourself some research.
If you believe we all came from one source, I don't doubt you but definitely not directly from China.

"where are the taiwanase mail order brides in Vietnam"? You have money right? fly to Vietnam and do yourself some research.
If you believe we all came from one source, I don't doubt you but definitely not directly from China.
In other words I can't prove my claim:cheesy:

China have too many boats to guard the oil rig, Vietnam fishing boat will never get close to the rig.

Vietnam in no win situation.

Yeah yeah anyone can say what they want on the internet. But in reality you're a walking zombie lol!

That happens everywhere. That's no surprise bud. What was the topic again? You're wandering

He is origin Trieu Chau from Fujian. He don't has his own history.

China have too many boats to guard the oil rig, Vietnam fishing boat will never get close to the rig.

Vietnam in no win situation.

Viet boat was sunk due too many headbutt coalitions against the bigger Chinese ships.

They can't blame China for their own aggressive acts.

He's talking about all your fantasy kung fu movies like the Flying Daggers where people fly on trees and walk on water. LOL That's how everyone in China believe. They think they can fly and walk on water. Not to mention the palm of death and the iron balls.
hahahaha

Damn, I guess he is talking about this ,but i can not sure .

Those stuff are all fiction , no one really believe that.

Just like you guys do not believe super man can fly , even penny knows it .

Vietnam is no match against China in SCS..

Sorry, we got more balls than you. There are so many ways to attack you. It's just not at the right moment
I've shown many quotes from Vietnamese history sources however Vietnamese members are always engraged:cheesy:

Sigh, you must be new to this forum or you haven't really get involved long time ago. You guys don't believe in facts, historical data or proofs whatsoever. We don't need to waste time on you with proofs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom