What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

They most traffic for Viet women, but don't blame the entire China because of these criminals.
Vietnam is piss poor only 10% Chiness GDP per capita and their women are desperate to leave their agent orange sniffing boasting and cowardly men behind! So Viet ladies are enjoyed by everybody even the poorest Chinese in the countryside.

That aint my problem when your Chinese men decided to marry our women for pleasure. It's a free country, our girls choose to do what they want and how they want with themselves but the consequences is up to them but for you Chinese men are lacking women because of your 1 child policy making you Chinese men more desperate and unable to find a women the *right way* by using money to buy women. No wonder you're not happy. LOL!

You still don't get it do ya? High quality products are designed in North American, Europe, etc but using Chinese low labor to mass produce. What is low quality is the product that is designed and build by Chinese in China.

You need more than 9 trillion to feed everyone in China. Haven't you heard the term GDP? You should Thank the west for that 9 trillion dollars they invested in you. :)

Please stop calling yourself brilliant when you're made in China. LOL

So you are saying now made in China is top quality? in your previous post You never mention say say design in China is low quality? Make up your mind before you flip flopping cos you are making a loser stance. :lol:

China do not to achieve same GDP as others. She has 5times the population of US and All she need is to achieve half of US GDP and she will be the strongest economy which every countries need to bow to.

Yes yes, China is a poor country but luxurious good company are all banking on China market for their growth and survival and not your beloved west or US.China a poor country has the most number of tourist visiting worldwide every year. Spending the most :lol:

implying that chinese girls would throw themselves to vietnamese men are laughable
most chinese don't even give shiit about vietnam
whereas china is well respected by vietnamese LOL

Vietnamese hate chinese.

I guess the true story is that they thought the Chinese ship is from Taiwan.

Your Girls are sold to China like a piece of banana and you say we need something to satisfy our Ah-Q brain.

Who is the real Ah-Q ? You really have a tough mouth.

In your words , if the girls are not very beauty ,they can be sold .Actually some guys really did that.

I gonna tell you , some Chinese marry those girls , after few days ,they find it is very hard to talk to those girls then they sold them to another guy. That 's how we satisfy our Ah-Q brain.

Are you happy with that ?.
No, buddy, those poor girls have my sympathy. Only your fellow buddy keep howling about "Viet bride" issue with joy fill in their voice ... :confused:. So I just want to remind their pathetic mind by their own elder's example ...:D

[AUDIO] Chinese Relationship and Marriage Customs in Africa | The China Africa Project

This photo make fun for us.

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-560x373-560x330.jpg

No, buddy, those poor girls have my sympathy. Only your fellow buddy keep howling about "Viet bride" issue with joy fill in their voice ... :confused:. So I just want to remind their pathetic mind by their own elder's example ...:D
what really shock me is your viet buddy "vtnsx"''s attitude about those girls .

He uses this issue to prove some Chinese pathetic , that's really ironic.

Maybe those men are pathetic ,but at least they can buy some girls to sleep , who is the Ah-Q ?

What is your point ?

A Chinese marry a Africa girl ?

Back
Top Bottom