What's new

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese fishing vessel

what really shock me is your viet buddy "vtnsx"''s attitude about those girls .

He uses this issue to prove some Chinese pathetic , that's really ironic.

Maybe those men are pathetic ,but at least they can buy some girls to sleep , who is the Ah-Q ?
Ah-Q !? Your high boy fellow buddies for sure. Think it's superior 'cause pathetic men can purchase some poor girls for heir. :what:

"vtnsx" is American, so I have no comment about him ... :D

chinese is open minded, isn't it ?
This guy is Chinese ?

Marrying foreign people is normal

Many foreign people become permanent resident in China.

Ah-Q !? Your high boy fellow buddies for sure. Think it's superior 'cause pathetic men can purchase some poor girls for heir. :what:

"vtnsx" is American, so I have no comment about him ... :D
Not Ah-Q, just use this to mock.

This guy is Chinese ?

Marrying foreign people is normal

Many foreign people become permanent resident in China.

Not Ah-Q, just use this to mock.
Maybe, but I still very impressive with Chinese netizen fictions ... ehrrr ... yy fiction, right !? LOL ... so much bullshjt, stallion-crap stuff ... :D

none of you chinese men on PDF make any sense because you have never get laid before. You all sound really ignorant. Just face it, the chinese men on here are so insecure and defensive. It is no wonder they get no women. The only game they got is money hahaha. You're a tool Chinese men.

none of you chinese men on PDF make any sense because you have never get laid before. You all sound really ignorant. Just face it, the chinese men on here are so insecure and defensive. It is no wonder they get no women. The only game they got is money hahaha. You're a tool Chinese men.
Implying you have been laid:cheesy:

At least we aren't mail order brides,I've seen Vietnamese mail order brides all over Taiwan are there large amounts of Taiwanese mail order brides in Vietnam?

I know more history than all of you Vietnamese members combined:cheesy:

If you want to lie to the world go ahead,but do know that everyone will continue ridiculing you.
Yeah yeah anyone can say what they want on the internet. But in reality you're a walking zombie lol!

Implying you have been laid:cheesy:

At least we aren't mail order brides,I've seen Vietnamese mail order brides all over Taiwan are there large amounts of Taiwanese mail order brides in Vietnam?

That happens everywhere. That's no surprise bud. What was the topic again? You're wandering

Tell your countrymen to stop embarrassing themselves,delusion aren't healthy.

Not to the degree that the Vietnamese are doing.

You mean Vietnam? lol they have a reason to defend themselves. If you're annoyed maybe just leave the forum lol

Tell your countrymen to stop embarrassing themselves,delusion aren't healthy.

Not to the degree that the Vietnamese are doing.

Well considering Taiwan is part of China, there are 1.5 billion ppl in China alone. Yeah so it is obvious that the Chinese are 20x worse.

By distorting history:cheesy:?

lol, what history? you got any?

Maybe, but I still very impressive with Chinese netizen fictions ... ehrrr ... yy fiction, right !? LOL ... so much bullshjt, stallion-crap stuff ... :D
What do you mean, I do not understand.

What do you mean, I do not understand.
He's talking about all your fantasy kung fu movies like the Flying Daggers where people fly on trees and walk on water. LOL That's how everyone in China believe. They think they can fly and walk on water. Not to mention the palm of death and the iron balls.

Well considering Taiwan is part of China, there are 1.5 billion ppl in China alone. Yeah so it is obvious that the Chinese are 20x worse.
Where are the Taiwanese mail order brides in Vietnam?

lol, what history? you got any?
24 histories ring a bell,Chinese civilization is literary one.

typical Ah Q spirit. :rofl:
See that's all you can do when you lose the argument you throw a temper tantrum like some spoiled brat.

If Vietnamese historiography is as poor as PDF Vietnamese members then you should be weeping in shame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom