• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like a preventive action by government for preventing the investigation to extend further.

But, i believe they are too late. This recent investigation was going on for years (started in 2011) and just exploded. Maybe there are more investigations going on in secret and we will learn when the prosecutor starts the case....

Agreed. For me, they're as guilty as cemaat as both ruined our country I think. But this time, I do fully support these operations. If he removes the entire Cemaat ring in Turkey, I would not forgive him, but at least he'll have my respect, and many other oppositions respects.

exactly my brother...:coffee:

Good thing and i dont understand al the screwing of people.

Gülen Snapped. :)

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa

Bros, in the video above. Gulen is saying something Arabic (I guess) between 2:35 and 2:47. Can you figure out what he was saying ? Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually 87 Billion Euroes not exactly true. It is goverment decisions i have No problem with that but it seems like while doing trade with Iran seems like some of them decided to get commission fee lol. And it is a problem.

Actually 87 Billion Euroes not exactly true. It is goverment decisions i have No problem with that but it seems like while doing trade with Iran seems like some of them decided to get commission fee lol. And it is a problem.
Trading with Iran is under sanction.

Trading with Iran is under sanction.

Yes My friend. But it is US sanctions not UN. I cant belive My self i am defending goverment lol but i really dont have problem with that. As like as Bülent Ecevit did in the past thats a goverment decision. Same thing happening with Chinise missile system too. All of these goverment politic decisions and it is not a problem. But if you are getting a commission from these trade it is a huge problem.

Yes My friend. But it is US sanctions not UN. I cant belive My self i am defending goverment lol but i really dont have problem with that. As like as Bülent Ecevit did in the past thats a goverment decision. Same thing happening with Chinise missile system too. All of these goverment politic decisions and it is not a problem. But if you are getting a commission from these trade it is a huge problem.

UN sanctions against Iran

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1696 – passed on 31 July 2006
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1737 – passed on 23 December 2006
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1803 – passed on 3 March 2008
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1835 – Passed in 2008.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 – passed on 9 June 2010.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1984 – passed on 9 June 2011.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 2049 – passed on 7 June 2012.

Sanctions against Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine speech by Muarrem Ince.

UN sanctions against Iran

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1696 – passed on 31 July 2006
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1737 – passed on 23 December 2006
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1803 – passed on 3 March 2008
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1835 – Passed in 2008.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 – passed on 9 June 2010.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1984 – passed on 9 June 2011.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 2049 – passed on 7 June 2012.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine speech by Muarrem Ince.

Thanks for the Links they are exactly explaning what i am saying the issue is not about UN sanctions.I dont think we are supporting Iran ballistic missile program and nuclear weapon program. There is two sanctions UN and US dont mix sanctions. As like as sanctions on HQ-9.

As far as I know, Reza Zarrab is married to Ebru Gündeş, popular Turkish singer. Here's Ebru in a restaurant in city of Karaj, Iran.

0.1287620013811.jpg

I don't know what his charge is exactly, is it violating sanctions on Iran or just money laundering and corruption?

It basically means that Iranian money is going into the pockets of corrupted AKP-politicians. We all can thank the mullah-regime for it.

No its UN, thats why the goverment payed Iran with Gold for Oil.
Money transactions are not allowed.

In 2006, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 1696[2] and imposed sanctions after Iran refused to suspend its uranium enrichment program. U.S. sanctions initially targeted investments in oil, gas and petrochemicals, exports of refined petroleum products, and business dealings with the Iranian Republican Guard Corps. This encompasses banking and insurance transactions (including with the Central Bank of Iran), shipping, web-hosting services for commercial endeavors, and domain name registration services.[3]

Last edited:
Thanks for the Links they are exactly explaning what i am saying the issue is not about UN sanctions.I dont think we are supporting Iran ballistic missile program and nuclear weapon program. There is two sanctions UN and US dont mix sanctions. As like as sanctions on HQ-9.

Please read carefully.
The United States imposed sanctions against Iran and expanded them in 1995 to include firms dealing with the Iranian regime. In 2006, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 1696 and imposed sanctions after Iran refused to suspend its uranium enrichment program.

It started as US sancitons in 1995. When UN security Council passed the resolution, the initial US sanctions evolved into UN sanctions.

US sanctions bounds only US whereas a UN sanction bounds all member states like in our case.

why do you think they were getting their cuts in million $? because that's illegal. for every transaction made, they were granted 0,04% from total sum of transaction. all transactions were made in tandem with bank mellat, the national bank of iran.

I don't know what his charge is exactly, is it violating sanctions on Iran or just money laundering and corruption?

both. he violated sanctions by bribing high level officials in halkbank (turkish state bank) and some akp ministers and at the same time laundered money through shell companies established in turkey. he then transferred this hard/solid cash to iran, russia, azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Gülen Snapped. :)

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa

Bros, in the video above. Gulen is saying something Arabic (I guess) between 2:35 and 2:47. Can you figure out what he was saying ? Thanks. :)

as far as my arabic goes, he says "allah will get them, and tremble (shake) them, and seal (shut down) their sun, and fry (burn) them.

and one wonders why this saint-like person fled to US :devil: i remember his speech broadcast on TVs in 1998 or 99, where he preached to his followers in judiciary and police forces to be more patient and wait until such times will come when they can change the whole system.

The junta ergenekon and or other criminals tried to assasinate or imprison him thats why he left the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom