• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can Turkish members report their fellow Turkish brother ElTurko to make his account banned?

:(

Gulen was always like this. When there is no interest in things he wil sell you like old days 28 Subat:-). The scool of gulen was open and the rest of cemaat was closed in the time of junta. AKP is not loosing only gulen is loosing.

Like the things said about erbakan and his goverment.

fethullahgulen28subat.jpg

People like Ismet Ozel and Kadir Misiroglu warned people. Gulen is a man of junta....

People like Ismet Ozel and Kadir Misiroglu warned people. Gulen is a man of junta....
Man dont take this Nut Job serious, he is one of the biggest idiots i have ever seen.

Last edited:
Man dont take this Nut Job serious, he is one of the biggest idiots i have ever seen.

They say same thing about Ismet Ozel too. Misiroglu is a very old men, he is over the 80 and is a very important historic from my point of view. He speaked with a lot people people who lived under the Ottoman empire so he dont talks idiot. There are a lot of things i dont agree with Misiroglu but he is a very important person. Ismet Ozel is very difficult to understand person, when you understand ozel then you wil understand his politic view. You dont have to agree with them.

gülen gang and kemalists a happy pair.

Ever heard of mutual interests ? you don't have to like each other or cooperate.

If you think "evil" powers are behind these operations, firstly clear yourself of supposed crimes, then look for "evil" puppetmasters.

We are watching again how f.cked up the justice system ours, more importantly how many people just don't care at all.

Maybe we should create a private country for these people and put a Demi God Emperor as head of them :D

Last edited:
There is a payment of 87 bilion dolar payed to iran in gold. This money was for gas from iran and the gulen secterians made this a scandal! I never like gulen especially his dinler arasi diyolog shit.

I hope that a lot of people wil see his treu face.

There is a payment of 87 bilion dolar payed to iran in gold. This money was for gas from iran and the gulen secterians made this a scandal! I never like gulen especially his dinler arasi diyolog shit.

I hope that a lot of people wil see his treu face.
Nobody is defending gülen here, he is a national threat for Turkey, thats for sure.
But the 87 billion are not Gold payments, everybody knew Turkey is paying Iran with gold, the 87 billion dolars was money transaction to a sanctioned country and its forbidden, thats why this is such a scandal.

87 bilions of dollar is a illegal transfer money to iran to avoid sanctions from usa and most of this money we payed within gold. Thats why its of the records and a big problem now. This is a problem for Turkey citizens now, the gas wil be expensiver now we cant buy gas from iran. This wil be a scandal when we cant buy cheap gas from iran and people are screaming for expensive gas from russia.

Allaha Şükür bunlar birbirlerini yesinler aradan vatansever parti çıkar.

I'm not sure if you could post Turkish on this thread, you can delete the post if you can't.

Last edited:
Thousands protest following resignations

protest.jpg

Thousands of people took to the streets on Wednesday in protest of the government in İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Kocaeli, Eskişehir, Kahramanmaraş, Zonguldak and Samsun after the resignations of three ministers, Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan, Interior Minister Muammer Güler and Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdoğan Bayraktar, as a result of allegations of corruption.

A group marching toward the district office of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) in Kadıköy was blocked by police forces who fired gas canisters at the protesters and used water cannons. The group called on the public to pour into the streets, chanting slogans such as “Three ministers resigned, now it's Erdoğan's turn,” “Everywhere is bribery, everywhere is corruption” and “Bye bye Erdoğan.” Some residents of Kadıköy accompanied the protesters' chants by banging pots and pans from the windows of their homes.

Some of the protesters erected barricades in Kadıköy's Bahariye Street, where police forces allegedly fired rubber bullets. It was reported that the police detained 13 protesters later the same night. Other districts of İstanbul such as Beşiktaş, Okmeydanı and İkitelli also saw similar protests.

In the İzmit district of Kocaeli province, a group of about 100 people marched toward the Kocaeli provincial office of the AK Party shouting the slogan “Government resign.” The group dispersed with no intervention from the police.

Meanwhile, some protesters in Eskişehir gathered outside a shopping mall on Üniversite Street, marched and then threw eggs at a branch of Halkbank, whose director general is currently under arrest and accused of fraud after $4.5 million was found in shoe boxes in his house.

A group of lawyers calling themselves the “Independent Lawyers” staged a protest in the southern province of Kahramanmaraş against the recent amendment to the Judiciary Police Regulation, introduced by the government in an overnight move last week and which requires police officers to inform their superiors of all investigations. The amendment came after the revelation of the major police operation on Dec. 17 linked to bribery and graft claims.

Members of the Confederation of Public Sector Trade Unions (KESK) in Samsun left shoe boxes outside of a Halkbank office in a show of protest and issued a press statement demanding that the government resign.

In the northwestern province of Zonguldak, members of the “Democracy Platform,” consisting of some nongovernmental organizations, also staged a protest against the amendment to the Judiciary Police Regulation, the purge of hundreds of police officers carrying out the corruption probe and the recently introduced ban on journalists entering police stations.
Thousands protest following resignations - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Another MP is leaving the Erdogan cult now that he is hindering the judicary because he's scared for his kids and himself. Either he goes or democracy will.

Back
Top Bottom