Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and @xenon54

Lolz...i'm not blindly secular, i'm a muslim secular, but can't say that i'm much of a religious person :lol:

So I guess I am the only throughly secular person!!!:laughcry:
Exacly like me... :tup:
Could you answer @rmi5 s question i am also interested, what do you think?

Yes, I will appreciate it if you let me know about it.

To the Turkish posters here? How commonplace is corruption?

What about organised crime?

@xenon54 @Neptune

Thank you :-)
There is definitely corruption, but there are European countrys worse than Turkey.

Corruption_perception_index_2012.png

Political corruption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

87 billion euros in suspicious transfers from Iran

Reza Zerrab, an Iranian-Azeri businessman who is among those detained on Tuesday in an investigation of alleged bribery linked to public tenders, is accused of being involved in irregular money transactions, mostly from Iran, that total some 87 billion euros, sources from the İstanbul Police Department told Today's Zaman.

As far as I know, Reza Zarrab is married to Ebru Gündeş, popular Turkish singer. Here's Ebru in a restaurant in city of Karaj, Iran.

0.1287620013811.jpg

I don't know what his charge is exactly, is it violating sanctions on Iran or just money laundering and corruption?

Last edited:
I don't know what his charge is exactly, is it violating sanctions on Iran or just money laundering and corruption?
Nobody knows that exactly, investigations are still going on.
But money transfer from and to Iran would violate the sanctions anyway, thats why Turkey paid Iran with Gold for Oil.

But notice the huge amount of money beeing tranferred illegally, that is really scary, i mean we are talking about 87 billion Euro. :o:

Last edited:
Yes, It seems that his network of followers have an immense influence on many parts of turkish society, and they are really mysterious.
BTW, in your opinion, what percentage of turkish society are in favor of each party in Turkey? and which part of society are their main supporters? BTW, One of my Azeri acquaintances who lives in Baku and has regular trips to Turkey, told me that about 70% of Turks support islamist parties combined. But actually, he is a little bit religious himself, and I wanted to know if you endorse this rough estimate or not.

I will give the exact voting or ideologies to you this will be the closest to real life imo.

There is a backbone of definite 10% vote of MHP or nationalist party, unless exceptional circumstances they will get atleast 10-15% all the time at their worst unless exceptional circumstances.

There is a 10-15% definite religious voters that will go between AKP and the other parties like saadet and others these.

There is a 10-15% of definite CHP votes unless exceptional circumstances.

Now you are going to say what's the rest.
Overall the majority of the population is centre-right to right.Right parties will get atleast 60% of the votes nearly all the time. Left is the rest. Now what AKP managed to do is get nearly ALL of the religious votes which was previously split between few centre right parties and ALOT of the MHP votes, they did by great manipulation of the media, using it and always showcasing their economic performance. AKP also got some CHP votes. Most of AKP votes are not solid votes from loyal voters but votes that can suddenly change if economic performance goes bad etc

What I expect in the next voting is from all my surroundings and everything if AKP carry on its way is atleast they will drop 5-15% of their votes and a majority will go to MHP and CHP will rise too.

I expect if there was a election in one week.

AKP 39-45%
CHP 20-29%
MHP 14-20%

Nobody knows that exactly, investigations are still going on.
But money transfer from and to Iran would violate the sanctions anyway, thats why Turkey paid Iran with Gold for Oil.

But notice the huge amount of money beeing tranferred illegally, that is really scary, i mean we are talking about 87 billion Euro. :o:

I am sure that it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Seems like this sh¡t has became much more bigger as we've thought, Turks who follow the news will get that. I'm gonna open a sticky in Turkish Forum

This time AKP screwed it bady, they cant get away with this.
This is violation of a International Sanction.
governments always have these type of illegal monetary transactions behind the scene. So, you should not be surprised about that. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom