• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Politicians man,they're all the same everywhere,just prooves that AKP are not the saints they like to claim they are.
Nowadays,we pretty muck know every politician steals,our only hope is that some will steal less and in the meantime will actually do something for the country to....while stealing something for himself.

It's being said that total sum of this fraud and bribery is 100 Billion Euros....

Yes and probably the government was involved.
We would have never heard of it if the Gulen movement and the AKP wouldnt have become enemies.

Yes, definitely the government has been aware of that, it is not possible to launder a huge amount of money and the government does not even notice it ;)

"devide et impera". Anyone heard this bevor? During unions were build, sad groups try to divide others.

@Bahoz, believe it or not, but you are nothing more than a plaything of of a bigger game that you cant handle. "Big nations" are difficult to control, more than a "small nation", that can be easier convert to "vassal state". Funny thing is, you know this very well, but cant do anything against it.

AKP couldnt do much in this issue, the Justice and Police are infiltrated by Gülen movement, AKP and Gülen movement have a secret war these days.
Thats why i said its more complicated, AKP did not stayed quiet because they are honest, they have simply no might to do anything against Gülen movement at the moment.

Hakan Sükür, a known supporter of Gülen movement just resignet from AKP yesterday, he openly said he resignet because of the fight between AKP and Gülen.
Hakan Sukur was a Football Player.:lol:

Yeah, he was awesome.:cheesy::lol::lol::lol: Watch this video:

i remember him from 2002 world cup but Hasan Sas was just Amazing too. i guess he was captain.

There were other players too i remember Yilmiz, Besturk and their Amazing Golie forgot his name it started from letter ''R''.

Anyways like in the video the commentator says its an emotional farewell to Korean team:lol:

and it turned out to be true:rofl:

Now a days they just dont qualify but Sahin is best among them now a days.

Where is their dutch coach now a days? Shouldnt Turkey resign him?

Back
Top Bottom