• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good job, I have heard Turk police is similar to Pak police, corrupt and politicized, this however goes on to show that AKP is upto its job. well done :tup:

Dude things are more complicated than you might think.
There are ministers sons and AKP politians among the arrested people.

good sign, it maybe complicated but atleast they know being in govt doesnot give them the cover for the criminal activities !

hope they are held accountable according to the law, if found guilty..

Interesting developments today.

Today-was-a-2mkomu.jpg

good sign, it maybe complicated but atleast they know being in govt doesnot give them the cover for the criminal activities !

hope they are held accountable according to the law, if found guilty..
AKP couldnt do much in this issue, the Justice and Police are infiltrated by Gülen movement, AKP and Gülen movement have a secret war these days.
Thats why i said its more complicated, AKP did not stayed quiet because they are honest, they have simply no might to do anything against Gülen movement at the moment.

Hakan Sükür, a known supporter of Gülen movement just resignet from AKP yesterday, he openly said he resignet because of the fight between AKP and Gülen.

AKP couldnt do much in this issue, the Justice and Police are infiltrated by Gülen movement, AKP and Gülen movement have a secret war these days.
Thats why i said its more complicated, AKP did not stayed quiet because they are honest, they have simply no might to do anything against Gülen movement at the moment.

Hakan Sükür, a known supporter of Gülen movement just resignet from AKP yesterday, he openly said he resignet because of the fight between AKP and Gülen.

I just learned alittle bit about the Gulen movement, apparently it doesnt have a political agenda, then why would these two be at war?

I just learned alittle bit about the Gulen movement, apparently it doesnt have a political agenda, then why would these two be at war?
Gülen movement is a pure political movement.

Nobody knows exactly why the Fight began.

what I learned is that they are giving social services only.
These are their official services, but there are many Gülen people in Political, Juristical fields.
are they planning to contest elections or becoming a religio pressure group forcing the AKP govt to its agenda?
They have no party in Turkey but some say that they could support CHP in the next elections.

These are their official services, but there are many Gülen people in Political, Juristical fields.

They have no party in Turkey but some say that they could support CHP in the next elections.

So this could be a move by certain individual officers (backed by Gulen movement) to defame AKP for political purposes?

So this could be a move by certain individual officers (backed by Gulen movement) to defame AKP for political purposes?
I dont think its a movie, they need evidences to judge them in court, Gülen movement and AKP had close ties, so i think they knew about the corruption in AKP, officially the investigation began one year ago.

Some say that 10% of Turkish society supports Gülen, if they would vote for CHP then election results could look like AKP 39% and CHP 35% and this would be disastrous for AKP.
So it looks like Gülen has the might to influence the election heavly.

Back
Top Bottom